Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ceal.io - decentralized information and messaging network - crowdfund live  (Read 19769 times)
ca333 (OP)

Activity: 520
Merit: 522

Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:10:29 AM

@ac333
Ceal made out of the product is not the same as Facebook's social network?

not directly, ceal is decentralized and based on p2p. Facebook is censored and centralized. But both provide communication and information medium channels. Ceal has elements of social networks but is going be free, open-source and uncensored.

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chinadaye

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:26:31 AM

@ac333
Ceal made out of the product is not the same as Facebook's social network?

not directly, ceal is decentralized and based on p2p. Facebook is censored and centralized. But both provide communication and information medium channels. Ceal has elements of social networks but is going be free, open-source and uncensored.

@ac333
Synereo and steem are doing to review the social network, What are the differences and advantages for your project ?

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
chinadaye

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:46:55 AM

@ac333
Synereo and steem are not government censorship of the social network, steem's official product has been on the line, your project What is the difference and advantages?

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:56:39 AM

Hi,

Is the social network bounty still live,  as i wanted to participate and can anyone give me the link to take part in the social network bounty.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 09:54:05 AM

Hi,

Is the social network bounty still live,  as i wanted to participate and can anyone give me the link to take part in the social network bounty.
Yes. social media bounty is still alive. the official thread for social media bounty will be posted soon with proper details and payment structure..
stay with us.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:13:46 AM

Countdown reminder:

According to the Devs post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1644145.msg16633692#msg16633692,
the cut-off time for early investor bonus is Oct 22, 01:00 PM UTC
This is taking into account the grace period kindly added by Devs.

The current UTC time now is:
11:15 AM
Saturday, October 22, 2016
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

So there is 1 hour 45 minutes left for early investor bonus!

It you plan to invest early, hurry up!

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:28:43 PM

Countdown timer tick:

According to the Devs post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1644145.msg16633692#msg16633692,
the cut-off time for early investor bonus is Oct 22, 01:00 PM UTC
This is taking into account the grace period kindly added by Devs.

The current UTC time now is:
12:30 AM
Saturday, October 22, 2016
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

So there is 30 minutes left for early investor bonus!

If you plan to be early investor, its the final chance. Bitcoin blockchain is not lightning fast (yet), make sure to include TX fee when sending, so your transaction makes it before deadline.

Disclaimer: I am not affilated with dev team. I am just humble investor. Actually for me its better if you don't send your investment now, as if you send it, may share will be smaller Smiley. I am posting this just to make it equal chance opportunity, so nobody complains later.

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:10:22 PM

How much has already been invested so far into the ICO?
Maybe it should be displayed on the ICO website for transparency and so people can get hyped Smiley
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 01:15:09 PM

Maybe it should be displayed on the ICO website for transparency and so people can get hyped Smiley

11 BTC invested so far in 5 days. please check ICO escrow address to know current and total invested amount.

Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:20:06 PM

11 BTC invested so far in 5 days. please check ICO escrow address to know current and total invested amount.

https://blockchain.info/address/3Gibs2RC9Lg2XkK7LnuoWaXn5VfAAdMFh7
kwest

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:14:08 PM

Escrow not quite up to date yet. We have ~20 BTC invested + more expected soon.
jfgreen

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:15:37 PM

I would have liked to invest before the 10% period ended but there is no 2fa authentication password protection?

Why is this not enabled?
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 04:43:41 PM

Ceal.Io Twitter Bounty campaign is Open.. feel free to join.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1658110.0

drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:45:33 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2016, 05:08:23 PM by drays

Excuse me, what do you mean saying "more expected soon"? Why escrow address is not up to date yet? It is several hours already its balance did not change, so there was plenty of time to forward the funds there, moreover this is supposed to be automatic process. Are all we actually waiting until you collect 'private investors', or invest yourself, to take advantage of the big bonus? All my suspicions and distrust regarding this project begin rising again  Undecided.

Another issue addressed specifically to you, kwest. If I remember correctly, you promised to make the team more visible and process more transparent to investors. However I do not see any such kind of activity from your side.

According to investment schedule, the time window for 10% bonus is expired more than 4 hours ago. I would like to know, whether this deadline is honoured, or the deadline is pushed back once again..?

From one hand, I would like it to be pushed back, so I might invest a bit more (though this again starts to look suspicious), from the other hand, it is not good to push back the deadline all the time (remember - it was pushed back two times already!), as it creates some doubts the devs are firm in their plans, and so they can be relied upon...

We need also some clarification from ca333  Undecided

kwest

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:43:35 PM

Another issue addressed specifically to you, kwest. If I remember correctly, you promised to make the team more visible and process more transparent to investors. However I do not see any such kind of activity from your side.

A team members page will be up soon. Everything doesn't always happen quickly or in the order that was first intended, but be sure that we are not anonymous or afraid to show ourselves.

I'll leave the rest for ca333 to answer.
ca333 (OP)

Activity: 520
Merit: 522

Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:45:01 PM

Excuse me, what do you mean saying "more expected soon"? Why escrow address is not up to date yet? It is several hours already its balance did not change, so there was plenty of time to forward the funds there, moreover this is supposed to be automatic process. Are all we actually waiting until you collect 'private investors', or invest yourself, to take advantage of the big bonus? All my suspicions and distrust regarding this project begin rising again  Undecided.

According to investment schedule, the time window for 10% bonus is expired more than 4 hours ago. I would like to know, whether this deadline is honoured, or the deadline is pushed back once again..?

From one hand, I would like it to be pushed back, so I might invest a bit more (though this again starts to look suspicious), from the other hand, it is not good to push back the deadline all the time (remember - it was pushed back two times already!), as it creates some doubts the devs are firm in their plans, and so they can be relied upon...

I do not see where the problem is, but will answer to the best of my belief. We showed trustworthiness in multiple ways. Funds are being transfered automatically on treshold. But additionally we manually initialise the transfer daily (mostly multiple times daily). As the funds are being held in escrow, i see no negative interpretation-room or reasons to allege us of self-investing for bonus (inside trading). It is also pretty unfair. Anyway - bonus-timeframe is finished, if you check my post from yesterday. We have currently ~12 BTC on escrow and some other BTC which were transfered within the bonus-timeframe (provably) but not signed correctly yet. So this is why kwest said it is not up to date yet. Those will be transfered at valid confirmation. All should be clear now drays.

#EDIT: the website is currently being updated. Statistic (amount funded, progress bar) is added (for transparency-reasons).
-

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
chinadaye

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:21:28 PM

I do not see where the problem is, but will answer to the best of my belief. We showed trustworthiness in multiple ways. Funds are being transfered automatically on treshold. But additionally we manually initialise the transfer daily (mostly multiple times daily). As the funds are being held in escrow, i see no negative interpretation-room or reasons to allege us of self-investing for bonus (inside trading). It is also pretty unfair. Anyway - bonus-timeframe is finished, if you check my post from yesterday. We have currently ~12 BTC on escrow and some other BTC which were transfered within the bonus-timeframe (provably) but not signed correctly yet. So this is why kwest said it is not up to date yet. Those will be transfered at valid confirmation. All should be clear now drays.

#EDIT: the website is currently being updated. Statistic (amount funded, progress bar) is added (for transparency-reasons).
-

Because you manually transferred to the escrow account, so really can not dispel investor doubts, unless the paste on the ann TX and screenshots, which will facilitate the back of the ICO

chinadaye

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:29:29 PM

How many Bitcoins are participating in the ICO at the end of the 10% bonus?

kwest

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:40:02 PM

25.000 CEAL for the one with the MOST retweets and tweets related to ceal.io. The draw is in 4 weeks. All twitter-campaign participants automatically participate for this special drawing.

Twitter campaign thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1658110
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:33:17 PM

While for me Projects have a very suspicious! I will watch the development on the sidelines! Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: