Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:50:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching for the truth of history  (Read 300 times)
Rizqi (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 02:04:49 PM

Sometimes I think and read about the history, from the book by this and that, I seek the truth about the lives of the people of Atlantis and Lemuria race, it was the opinion of many, but I still have not found all the facts nation Huh?

In this forum, we share knowledge may you all have read about the history of the nation??
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7979

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:26:29 PM

Sometimes I think and read about the history, from the book by this and that, I seek the truth about the lives of the people of Atlantis and Lemuria race, it was the opinion of many, but I still have not found all the facts nation Huh?

In this forum, we share knowledge may you all have read about the history of the nation??

Sounds like we need a fantasy/fiction/unsolved mysteries section.  Certainly there is nothing political or societal about your post.  You should move it to off-topic.
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:12:37 PM

I think in this forum you are unlikely to find the answer to your question. You need to go to the forum of historians. This lost knowledge, and this is very little information. Almost all versions are structured on guesswork

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀