Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What will you do with this announcement?
Buy - 1 (100%)
I am a journalist, reporter, blogger - I will write - 0 (0%)
I am interested in donating to the Donation Society KH Crypto Proliferation Projects Fund - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] www.SavvySolomon.online DIGITAL BOOKSTORE  (Read 363 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bliss (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 05:48:55 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 06:32:51 PM by bliss

Smiley Smiley

We are pleased to announce the release of Savvy Solomon at www.SavvySolomon.online on 12 October 2016. Books have largely been expensive and even with the advent of the internet, books are still expensive. People need books they can read and learn something, and so Savvy Solomon, a testament to King Solomon wealth in wisdom is born.

Savvy Solomon utilizes Dogecoin which enables charging only 1 Dogecoin per word which at the time of writing this, equals $0.0002237 USD per word and means that you can get great digital downloadable books for only a few cents.

We have partnered with one of the best crypto coin payment processors for Savvy Solomon and the website functions with Coin Payments as a payment processor.

Thread with more information and what titles are being released:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1644577.0

Actual website to buy through:
www.SavvySolomon.online

Who runs Savvy Solomon?
Savvy Solomon is a Moonhead Online Media creation and is Kozan Huseyin's continued commitement to Bitcoin, Litecoin and other crypto currencies and the benefits they can bring to all. Kozan Huseyin has been founder and Cheif Cornerstone of the Advanced Research Project LBTC which is experimenting with future economic models and has had over 400 people through its doors. Kozan Huseyin is also Managing Director of the Try A Million company, a company with £30M of shares. You can help bring out more crypto coin projects by donating to the Donation Society KH Crypto Proliferation Projects Fund (details coming soon).

Press: A press release is being drafted and will appear soon. If you are a journalist, reporter or blogger for a publication, title or program, send me a PM for interviews.

Please be sure to write about us and let people know about Savvy Solomon. With it, we hope to bring more people into crypto currencies and enable more people to gain knowledge at a price which was not possible in the past. Enjoy your reading.

Smiley

the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:19:08 PM

I am currently searching for this book "The Far Pavilions by M. M. Kaye." is that possible to get that from you? On better worldbooks its price is $9 . That is the price for a hard copy. please tell me the price for a digital book.

Hire me for your campaign management
bliss (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 06:28:03 PM

I am currently searching for this book "The Far Pavilions by M. M. Kaye." is that possible to get that from you? On better worldbooks its price is $9 . That is the price for a hard copy. please tell me the price for a digital book.

Hi 0day. At this time, we do not have a license to distribute that title, so it won't be available on Savvy Solomon. If the publisher wants us to distribute it then we can. For now, look at the titles available.

As a note, The Far Pavilions by M. M. Kaye at worldbooks is $9 but at Savvy Solomon a similar book would only be priced at likely $0.30. Be sure to check through our titles as they become available. All books are written in house, licensed from publishers or through licensing and buyout of authors works, so we won't have any books available in bookstores at this time.

the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:39:21 PM

Hi 0day. At this time, we do not have a license to distribute that title, so it won't be available on Savvy Solomon. If the publisher wants us to distribute it then we can. For now, look at the titles available.

As a note, The Far Pavilions by M. M. Kaye at worldbooks is $9 but at Savvy Solomon a similar book would only be priced at likely $0.30. Be sure to check through our titles as they become available. All books are written in house, licensed from publishers or through licensing and buyout of authors works, so we won't have any books available in bookstores at this time.

Thanks a lot I will check your site frequently for the books, and your price is much better whenever I will need a book from your collection I like buy that. Thanks

Hire me for your campaign management
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:27:33 AM

I am also looking for a book titled the power of cosmic energizeri just cant remember the name of the author and i dont want to guess.
Can you be of help?

bliss (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 05:39:09 AM

I am also looking for a book titled the power of cosmic energizeri just cant remember the name of the author and i dont want to guess.
Can you be of help?

Hi ricku

Good author, Joseph Murphy. You should be able to find many similar related titles going forward on Savvy Solomon. In regard to that title I have seen copywrited 1974 and unlikely will be on Savvy Solomon any time soon.

There are millions of books out there, and if it is in print, in a book store, we likely will not have it on Savvy Solomon. Think of Amazon when it first dealt with books. It wasn't until many years later did more various items arrive. Savvy Solomon has 100 titles that most people have not heard of or seen yet. Once we see success with those, and in general with Savvy Solomon, will we look at what the next steps are in expanding titles from various publishers.

I am grateful for everyone asking about titles, it does one thing and help us focus on the topics you want to read about. The Power of Cosmic Energizer is a great example as it shows a more practical knowledge and is a book that most people don't know about. Though many stores stock that title, it shows what you might expect to find on Savvy Solomon, those rare titles full of knowledge which many books can't live up to.

For everyone, please reply with titles you interested in and topics and will try to bring out any related titles we have sooner. Also be sure to keep a check on the www.SavvySolomon.online site as well as the thread here on bitcoin talk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1644577.0 with latest releases.

ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:53:21 AM

Yes ! thank you the author name is actually Joseph Murphy, i am not a patience person i would have checked through your website for similar books but do hit me up when you have the book because i once had it but lost it in a way that i cannot explain.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: