Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:25:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best selling item online for bitcoins?  (Read 13296 times)
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:33:57 PM

5. Clothing & Accessories

What is your opinion about this?
Clothing & Accessories will still be the best choice. because this is a classic need that we often seek. and sometimes some people prefer goods that are sold online and can find a good quality. a little more expensive sometimes will not be a problem for the devotees. as long as everything looks interesting
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:06:13 AM

I also agree about the fact that the digital items are the best bitcoin online sold thing there is on this moment to be honest.
Of course its also depending on how you are looking towards it but yeah
Yes it is right that we can sell a lot of thing related to the digital things like mobile, laptop and allot of their heating like this, the reality is now we can sell everything with bitcoin we bitcoin is really an acceptable currency and people love to buy bitcoin to save the future or they can open business with bitcoin, so use some kind of business that you be good at so I am going to sell, all domestic things and digital things too, same as mobile, laptops and computers etc.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:20:52 AM

I'm very certain that mining rigs or it's parts is the best to sell online in exchange for bitcoin. Another idea would be hardware wallets like trezor.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:47:54 AM

I'm very certain that mining rigs or it's parts is the best to sell online in exchange for bitcoin. Another idea would be hardware wallets like trezor.

I think bitcoin has an good development in recent days and in future all online sites are allow to buy or sell products for the bitcoin and also some other crypto currencies hope it will be possible soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
ashkanm

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:43:22 AM

Well this Open Bazzar is good idea for bitcoiners also for non bitcoiners to get curious how and where they will get that bitcoins to buy on things.I would also to vote for clothing and accessories
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

I think bitcoin has an good development in recent days and in future all online sites are allow to buy or sell products for the bitcoin and also some other crypto currencies hope it will be possible soon.
They allows because bitcoin is famous for online payment and it is fairy and easy way to pay for good, I think it is very good to sell things that we need for our daily life, as domestic goods and all other things like, cell phone, laptops and some electricity goods as well, so bitcoin I s the best way to pay and we can sell anything for bitcoin, we should chose the object for selling according to our interest and the demand of people.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:24:55 PM

Agree. Any shop tools that support Bitcoin includes mining stuff/hardware wallet/etc, should accepting Btc as their payment method. Because their shop are taking profit from Bitcoin users. Alternative i do likes using Btc when doing payment my bills, topup mobile and paying some digital items.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

What you think about this topic, I wonder what would be most profitable to start selling for bitcoins, and I found out that I have no idea what is happening on the online markets.

https://news.bitcoin.com/top-5-products-openbazaar/

OpenBazzar have a list about top 5 things that people are buying with bitcoins.

1. Food
2. Cigarettes
3. Seeds
4. Comic Books
5. Clothing & Accessories

What is your opinion about this?
I think,clothing & accessories,also add some electronic gadgets.Because these are pupular and many people really want to have a new and latest one.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:26:39 AM

Clothing would be surely a hot selling item. It should not be a simple design shirt but it includes designs related to cryptos like "Banks are our enemies" or "HODL to the MOON". Those kind of stuff will surely create many orders.
AnnSerg77

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

Gyus dont worry- be haappy)) Yes correct.i dont think selling those thing can give you much progress try something else connected to the needs of technology like computer parts ...
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:41:52 PM

Clothing would be surely a hot selling item. It should not be a simple design shirt but it includes designs related to cryptos like "Banks are our enemies" or "HODL to the MOON". Those kind of stuff will surely create many orders.
Putting a design text that says "Banks are our enemies" is bad I guess. It looks you are declaring war against the banks. Popular crypto taglines suit this best such as HOLD, when lambo, moon, etc.
I wonder on how many merchants are in success with this type of idea. I want to try it out but I've got a lot of things to do.
Any drop shipper / merchant that has a good sales with crypto t-shirts?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:59:40 PM

I think the best item is computer accessories. That is a good choice because computers are part of the technological sophistication. Look at the fact that bitcoin users always use sophisticated tools like to do mining. Any computer-related rights are items that will be needed by many in this era.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:16:22 PM

I think Clothing & Accessories,  electronic gadgets like mobile, tablet pc, computer, laptop Will work well, Because I have a different way of shopping with bitcoin  Grin

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

investorck

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

I think Clothing & Accessories,  electronic gadgets like mobile, tablet pc, computer, laptop Will work well, Because I have a different way of shopping with bitcoin  Grin
Do you mind sharing the different way you shop with bitcoin?
Poortorich2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:57:41 AM

Electronic gadgets like laptops,cellphone etc.are the best selling online,payments will be made by bitcoins.because,these are most popular anywhere.
Rhegar011

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:22:44 AM

Paintings  Wallarts, home decor can work out too. T-shirts is huge already.
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:01:17 AM

Electronic gadgets will be better idea lots of people wants gadagtes everyday so it will best or another option is grocery because many people doesn't go to shopping for grocery.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:36:49 PM

Grin  Grin The best item is the blockchain phone. That's a good choice because computers are a part of technological sophistication. Look at the fact that bitcoin users always use sophisticated tools like to exploit. Any phone-related rights are a must for investors and people.
cryptocurrenciesboom

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

I believe that it is not so important what goods stand on which place, but very important  the possibility of their acquisition. But for statistics in the first place there will always be resources such as oil and gas raw materials, metals, food, electricity and other demanded resources (polymers, cotton). Only then there is a list of the various goods that are now popular for purchase in online stores.

Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:37:50 AM

Food, clothing and accessories. Pictures are always a good way to attract buyers so just by posting a good quality of photos, it would be not very hard to sell those even if you are targeting the bitcoin users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: