Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Netflix, Paxful, Bitcointalk account.  (Read 610 times)
Atari--- (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:16:30 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 04:01:44 PM by Atari---

2 year guarantee on my Netflix account. It's been paid for and not going anywhere.. 3$ btc

Paxful account, 10 trades 6 positive feedbacks. Access to all restrictions. 2$ btc

This Bitcointalk account.. 1$
Busty_B

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:06:32 AM

Hi - is this a 4k Netflix account?
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:20:26 AM

No clue what the differenc is to be honest
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:05:47 AM

Why would you buy paxful now?!? Shocked

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1621766.0

Windpower

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:07:02 AM

Netflix offers different plans for different screen resolution. 4k is most expensive plan so I am guessing that this account is not a 4k one. Are you offering any vouch copies of netflix? If you are, I would be willing to take one and then write a comment here.
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:59:23 PM

Oh wow lmao
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:00:46 PM

Netflix offers different plans for different screen resolution. 4k is most expensive plan so I am guessing that this account is not a 4k one. Are you offering any vouch copies of netflix? If you are, I would be willing to take one and then write a comment here.

I'm sorry I don't really understand the vouch thing or how it works
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:10:53 PM

He means send him a free netflix account and he will check if the account is fully functional.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Your Point Is Invalid

Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 04:49:30 PM

He means send him a free netflix account and he will check if the account is fully functional.

if you guys took your time and read the thread carefully, you would see that OP is selling access to his personal netflix account, therefore it wont be possible to give a vouch, also, @OP your account is worth literally nothing

magemist

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:06:10 PM

if you guys took your time and read the thread carefully, you would see that OP is selling access to his personal netflix account, therefore it wont be possible to give a vouch, also, @OP your account is worth literally nothing
It looks like he is selling the account details but not ownership to it..
So it will be a shared access account with him as the account holder.
Your Point Is Invalid

Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 05:08:38 PM

It looks like he is selling the account details but not ownership to it..
So it will be a shared access account with him as the account holder.
If the account has only 2 screens(which it probably has), and 3 users, then the account is worthless

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:28:49 PM

Why would he give you access to his personal Netflix account? Couldn't you just change the password and he would be locked out.
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 12:07:46 AM

I'm not going to change the password on anyone and if anyone has issues I'll refund their money. And no you couldn't change the password on me either. You'd need further person information to do so.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: