Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC 207: Rousey vs Nunes Prediction and Info Thread  (Read 5174 times)
BTCyuan$euro

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:06:48 PM

I would love to see Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Ronda Cheesy

It will never happen
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1449

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:11:09 AM

So there is some drama going on with Ronda Rousey again. According to the reports she was really upset after the face off with Amanda Nunes at the UFC 205 weigh ins. It was also reported that she was very emotional at the backstage and that she needed to be consoled. Could this be a sign of weakness that is still haunting Ronda? She might not be mentally ready for this fight and she might possibly pull out.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:50:14 PM

I would love to see Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Ronda Cheesy

It will never happen
If the UFC would make a 125 pound division then it would be a possibility and they should bring that weight class as there are many talented women fighters and the UFC is not giving them the opportunity to explore the possibilities ,Joanna Jedrzejczyk used to fight at 125 pound during her martial arts career but 135 pounds is too much for her.The only fight i want to see Ronda fight is her rematch against Holly Holmes and a super fight against the best women's fighter in the world Cristiane Justino, no one dares to fight her and ones who wishes would get smacked and that is the kind of fighter she is.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:22:03 PM

So there is some drama going on with Ronda Rousey again. According to the reports she was really upset after the face off with Amanda Nunes at the UFC 205 weigh ins. It was also reported that she was very emotional at the backstage and that she needed to be consoled. Could this be a sign of weakness that is still haunting Ronda? She might not be mentally ready for this fight and she might possibly pull out.

I think she is going to lose it, unless she gets a lucky KO, Nunez is too robust, strong, and an excellent standup fighter, I think Ronda is getting KO'd and she is going to retire that night just like Miesha Tate did after her last 2 KO's. She is never to get over not having that perfect 0 defeats record.
Clement Kaliyar

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:54:10 PM

I think she is going to lose it, unless she gets a lucky KO, Nunez is too robust, strong, and an excellent standup fighter, I think Ronda is getting KO'd and she is going to retire that night just like Miesha Tate did after her last 2 KO's. She is never to get over not having that perfect 0 defeats record.
I think if Ronda Rousey loses this one against Amanda Nunez this will be her last match inside the cage and she will focus on her movie career.I am not sure Ronda is a knock out artist and could KO Nunez .If she is to win she will be winning by her trade mark judo take down and an arm bar but the interesting thing is Nunez is a black belt in BJJ and so i am expecting a good match.
pereira4
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:28:15 PM

I think if Ronda Rousey loses this one against Amanda Nunez this will be her last match inside the cage and she will focus on her movie career.I am not sure Ronda is a knock out artist and could KO Nunez .If she is to win she will be winning by her trade mark judo take down and an arm bar but the interesting thing is Nunez is a black belt in BJJ and so i am expecting a good match.

Indeed, he should have retired before lossing against Holly Holm but then again, how can you know when you are going to lose? People love undefeated people and that sells a lot of movies. Right now in her position she needs to get a couple of wins then retire, if she retires with 2 loses... that will not sell as many movies. People like winners.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 07:26:49 PM

Wow! Interesting fight. I hope that whoever wins, I would be betting on her. Lol.

I think Rousey would win just because she came from a loss and would like to redeem herself. But she's not going to be like her previous image, but I guess she would still be s rockstar fighter.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:39:13 PM

Whenever I check stats of these two fighters Rousey is always leading the charts.
It looks like she has over 80% chances of winning this fight according to Cagerank prediction.
Unfortunately I can't check the odds on my favorite sportbook now as it is still to early for most sites to include this fight.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:13:39 PM

Whenever I check stats of these two fighters Rousey is always leading the charts.
It looks like she has over 80% chances of winning this fight according to Cagerank prediction.
Unfortunately I can't check the odds on my favorite sportbook now as it is still to early for most sites to include this fight.
The charts speaks a different story and this being a fight game a loss would hurt the confidence of a fighter and especially an emotional fighter like Ronda Rousey and i have heard that she broke down after the stand off between her and Amanda Nunes and if is the case it will be really difficult to estimate the predictions given by cage rank .Fighting is a mental game and if she is not prepared for that it is going to be her last fight.
viziano

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:09:30 PM

Rousey has some good odds for betting bigger amounts.
But most of you r changing my mind lol  Grin
I'm pretty sure she will win this but idk..

...........  FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS                                 NEW CONSENSUS ALGORITHM
● Byteball ●.   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..........  REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS                                       UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS
energycr

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:11:18 PM

But most of you r changing my mind lol  Grin
What odds are you seeing her to win?
I was looking for a site with the highest odds for Rousey to win.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:21:37 AM

Whats the current odds for this fight? UFC is making a lot of hype and pushing Ronda like the old days when she is on a roll. A lot of write ups about her to make it look like a very good come back.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 10:20:09 PM

But most of you r changing my mind lol  Grin
What odds are you seeing her to win?
I was looking for a site with the highest odds for Rousey to win.
Sports bet usually gives higher odds. just check that out

Whats the current odds for this fight? UFC is making a lot of hype and pushing Ronda like the old days when she is on a roll. A lot of write ups about her to make it look like a very good come back.
Right now we can see that odds are favoring Ronda Rousey to win the match directbet is giving Amanda Nunes odds @ 2.4 which is quite attractive and Ronda Rousey @ 1.49 .One thing to be noted is that no one defended the belt after Ronda in the division so far and we had 3 champions in three title fights and i think this is some kind of record in MMA  Grin
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:07:02 AM

Ronda Rousey is still the favorite. Money line the odds are 1.6 for Ronda and 2.47 for Amanda. Maybe a few years ago I would consider that an easy bet for Ronda. Now with the emergence of the Brazlilian and we saw how dominant she was against Meisha, I would bet on Nunes. Ronda may still have psychological issues in coping with here loss versus Holly Holmes.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:47:07 AM

Ronda Rousey was on Conan O'Brien's show just recently.  It was a fun watch and watching her being so real is making me root for her more and more as the event comes nearer and nearer.  Here's the Conan video with the Rousey interview.

Ronda Rousey - Conan O'brien Full Interview 12/7/2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MeC41U81eY

Here's the latest promotional video for UFC 207's main event.

UFC 207: Ronda Rousey Returns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxnH4uX7aBU

Enjoy the videos!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pereira4
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:36:51 PM

Ronda Rousey was on Conan O'Brien's show just recently.  It was a fun watch and watching her being so real is making me root for her more and more as the event comes nearer and nearer.  Here's the Conan video with the Rousey interview.

Ronda Rousey - Conan O'brien Full Interview 12/7/2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MeC41U81eY

Here's the latest promotional video for UFC 207's main event.

UFC 207: Ronda Rousey Returns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxnH4uX7aBU

Enjoy the videos!

Conan o Brien is the funniest guy in the business right now. I hate Jimmy Kimmel and the other Jimmy, Jimmy Fallon, they are so fake. Conan is just naturally funny, he should be the n1 host. Anyway Ronda is looking good but I think Nunes has better odds to win, she is a very dangerous striker, and we have seen what happened with Holms another great striker.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:38:00 AM

@pereira4. Yes that is why I keep saying that it is better to bet for Amanda than it is for Ronda. I do not know what the odds makers are thinking or what inside information have but this fight might be so close. Ronda has already one foot out and ready to retire. She said she will "soon". Amanda still has high ambition to become a dominant champion in women's bantam weight.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pereira4
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:51:09 PM

@pereira4. Yes that is why I keep saying that it is better to bet for Amanda than it is for Ronda. I do not know what the odds makers are thinking or what inside information have but this fight might be so close. Ronda has already one foot out and ready to retire. She said she will "soon". Amanda still has high ambition to become a dominant champion in women's bantam weight.

Indeed Amanda Nunes is way more hungry for victory and motivated after coming from some good fights, but I don't count out Rousey at all. I watched more videos of the Conan interview and realized that she is looking way bigger than ever before like she has more muscles than me for her height. Amanda still has the inch of height of advantage but Ronda is looking strong. We will see soon only 3 weeks to go.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:10:03 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 07:24:58 PM by eaLiTy

Indeed, he should have retired before lossing against Holly Holm but then again, how can you know when you are going to lose? People love undefeated people and that sells a lot of movies. Right now in her position she needs to get a couple of wins then retire, if she retires with 2 loses... that will not sell as many movies. People like winners.
She was billed as the undefeated tough women and the UFC took full advantage of women power and promoted her very well as well as her PR team which landed her many roles.Now she has enough publicity and fans even if she win or not.she will take the sentiment route if she loses this one too  Grin .She will be well prepared for the match no doubt about it,her confidence level is the question here .
Clement Kaliyar

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:31:04 PM

Indeed Amanda Nunes is way more hungry for victory and motivated after coming from some good fights, but I don't count out Rousey at all. I watched more videos of the Conan interview and realized that she is looking way bigger than ever before like she has more muscles than me for her height. Amanda still has the inch of height of advantage but Ronda is looking strong. We will see soon only 3 weeks to go.
Fighters who had undefeated streak when they lose a match will never reach the once dominant performance they once had.Look at Renan Baro and Chris Weidman  for example ,there were undefeated and was high on confidence and was winning matches with ease and now look at their career .She has to do something to regain her confidence if she wants to win again.If not we will see her in WWE pretty soon. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: