Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:58:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC 207: Rousey vs Nunes Prediction and Info Thread  (Read 5174 times)
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:39:23 PM

I agree with you but Connor is a different breed of person. This area is where he will shine. Just look at his personality compared to Rousey.

Yes Connor Mcgregor is really a different breed when you compare with Ronda Rousey as when Connor lost against Nate Diaz he wanted to get back into the ring as soon as possible and face Nate Diaz and avenge the loss but that was not the case with Ronda she was hiding for a whole year and was hiding all these while and was not willing to face the cameras

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:34:57 AM

I agree with you but Connor is a different breed of person. This area is where he will shine. Just look at his personality compared to Rousey.

Yes Connor Mcgregor is really a different breed when you compare with Ronda Rousey as when Connor lost against Nate Diaz he wanted to get back into the ring as soon as possible and face Nate Diaz and avenge the loss but that was not the case with Ronda she was hiding for a whole year and was hiding all these while and was not willing to face the cameras

Yeah, when McGregor lose against Diaz, he accept his lose and not being cocky with him again. In the other hand when Rousey lose, she never expost herself on media and trying and practice so hard to comeback, but the result is like this. For me McGregor is the true champion here.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
adidas

Activity: 448

Americans do it better

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:22:46 AM

Now even her mom sees that she is pretty well fucked up her life after last night too! Roll Eyes
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/ronda-rouseys-mum-wants-her-to-retire-following-loss-at-ufc-207/ar-BBxMNIo?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:01:18 AM

Rousey must retire now. She did a.lot of accomplishments and i think thats enough for her. Shes a legend already. No need to prove anything. Nunez is too much for her. Rousey doesnt even land any solid punches. No head movement just absorbing Nunez's punches that why its a early stoppage.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:26:34 AM

1. Rousey is a judo practicioner and good with submission, while Nunes is good with her stand up game.
2. Afrer Rouseys defeat with Holly, Rouseys weaknes was exposed, Rouseys camp should have thought of how to avoid slugging it out with Nunes.
3. Im not sure how good Nunes is with her ground game but you can see how she tried to avoid getting close to Rousey and being taken down.

Rousey is still a force to reckon but she needs to change coach and fighting style.

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:00:31 AM

Watch the post fight conference.  I think Dominick Cruz is still the boss even after his recent loss against Cody Garbradnt.  He took the loss well and I'm excited on what his next move will be.  But I hope TJ Dillashaw will get a title shot first though.  That will be an exciting bout as well. 
It was a really good fight and i really liked how Cody Garbradnt fought the ever elusive Dominick Cruz and in my opinion Dominick Cruz is the best counter strikers in the world and he used to win all the matches with his movement and counter striking but Cody took him out in this match with his own counter strikes and knocked him a couple of times but Dominick showed his class and made him fight the entire time. TJ Dillashaw will be getting the next title shot as they have an history which is to be settled and its a good story to sell  Grin.

I feel that what you say about Cruz isn't true anymore.  Garbrandt just showed that Cruz isn't really that good vs a fighter with good basic boxing.  Everyone hyped what Cruz was capable of doing and the media gave him an aura of indecipherability, when the solution to the 'puzzle' was to go back to the basics.  And of course the threat of a KO helped Garbrandt too.  There was nothing spectacular in the way he fights.  He had power, good head movement and used smart boxing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
umairsaleem011

Activity: 283

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:32:19 AM

The moment that Rousey got knocked in the face  Lips sealed

Just a big disappointment of a career ending fight. Undecided

Oh my god. That second picture her face is fucked up in. She got real messed up, and I cant evcer see her stepping back into the octagon, UNLESS. She becomes famous for getting in the ring and getting the shit kicked out of her. Maybe she can make it her thing and continue to be used as a punching bag for a few lousy dollars. Cheesy
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1444

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 07:10:48 AM

I was so shocked about how poor Rousey was, she really was destroyed. Is she finished as a true champion?

I do not believe so. She can still improve by joining another team. Team Alpha Male would be a very good fit for her, and I am sure they would love to have her in their team. Her present coach is feeding her all the wrong ideas. Nunes herself said this in the post fight interview.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:14:53 AM

1. Rousey is a judo practicioner and good with submission, while Nunes is good with her stand up game.
2. Afrer Rouseys defeat with Holly, Rouseys weaknes was exposed, Rouseys camp should have thought of how to avoid slugging it out with Nunes.
3. Im not sure how good Nunes is with her ground game but you can see how she tried to avoid getting close to Rousey and being taken down.

Rousey is still a force to reckon but she needs to change coach and fighting style.

If you watch all the fights Rousey has being she used to get hit all of the time but she stood with judo and took her opponents down and defeated them with her patented arm bar. The two defeats Rousey had were against strikers ,Holly Homes a world champion boxer and Nunes an amateur boxer, and remember that Nunes is a black belt in BJJ so her ground game is top class and so i was expecting to see the ground game between the two but was disappointed because of the early finish  Cheesy.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:05:07 AM

I was so shocked about how poor Rousey was, she really was destroyed. Is she finished as a true champion?

I do not believe so. She can still improve by joining another team. Team Alpha Male would be a very good fit for her, and I am sure they would love to have her in their team. Her present coach is feeding her all the wrong ideas. Nunes herself said this in the post fight interview.
She had to change her coaching team if she wanted to continue fighting as they were treating her as an invincible striker and if you could watch her corners in both the fights their fight inputs were really wrong and that is what messing her up and i really do not think she will come back from this loss,she will be having a kid soon and will be concentrating only in movies rather than getting punched.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:29:33 AM

She had to change her coaching team if she wanted to continue fighting as they were treating her as an invincible striker and if you could watch her corners in both the fights their fight inputs were really wrong and that is what messing her up and i really do not think she will come back from this loss,she will be having a kid soon and will be concentrating only in movies rather than getting punched.
Being a fan, it's a lot harder to see this than the holmes fight. Seems like she doesn't have that same fire and confidence she usually had during her streak. And she's pretty stiff there that nunes didn't look like she had a hard time hitting her. This is a very big set back and sad to say i think it would be a lot better if rhonda's going to hang up her gloves already. She had a very good run during her career but these consecutive losses are crushing to say the least. I this would have more effect on her confidence and mental toughness if ever she's going to fight again. Damn i was looking forward to that fight with cyborg. Oh well..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:37:03 PM

Being a fan, it's a lot harder to see this than the holmes fight. Seems like she doesn't have that same fire and confidence she usually had during her streak. And she's pretty stiff there that nunes didn't look like she had a hard time hitting her. This is a very big set back and sad to say i think it would be a lot better if rhonda's going to hang up her gloves already. She had a very good run during her career but these consecutive losses are crushing to say the least. I this would have more effect on her confidence and mental toughness if ever she's going to fight again. Damn i was looking forward to that fight with cyborg. Oh well..

Of course, rousey still surely doesn't have that self esteem because she just recently lose and then UFC gave her another title shot without even thinking that surely rousey isn't ready tho we all know why she accepted it(obviously paid a huge amount than the champ)
energycr

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 07:27:46 PM

Of course, rousey still surely doesn't have that self esteem because she just recently lose and then UFC gave her another title shot without even thinking that surely rousey isn't ready tho we all know why she accepted it(obviously paid a huge amount than the champ)
Well it was quite obvious that UFC management wanted to get paid before the end of the year even at the health risk of getting this one particular fighter killed in the ring at the hands of the champion after a year out of the spotlight and the ring. So you be the judge on that one but all the signs are there.
One last cash-in for UFC at the expense of Ronda's health physically and mentally.
They definitely got paid more than her or they would not be in this kind of side show business in the first place.
 Tongue
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:48:05 PM

Well it was quite obvious that UFC management wanted to get paid before the end of the year even at the health risk of getting this one particular fighter killed in the ring at the hands of the champion after a year out of the spotlight and the ring. So you be the judge on that one but all the signs are there.
One last cash-in for UFC at the expense of Ronda's health physically and mentally.
They definitely got paid more than her or they would not be in this kind of side show business in the first place.
 Tongue
There was no pressure from the UFC to Ronda Rousey to return on that fight card and Ronda came back to fight for the title on her terms and so is the reason she took an year off and came back to fight Nunes but now we know that it was a bad decision from her part to return to fight because she is really not the person she once was.Her confidence is shattered and her coaching sucks .
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:58:36 PM

Tongue
There was no pressure from the UFC to Ronda Rousey to return on that fight card and Ronda came back to fight for the title on her terms and so is the reason she took an year off and came back to fight Nunes but now we know that it was a bad decision from her part to return to fight because she is really not the person she once was.Her confidence is shattered and her coaching sucks .
For being out for over a year she shouldnt even have got the title fight. If you stay out and that too you went out losing, one shouldnt get a title fight. She didnt even deserve it. For the guy saying that UFC forced her to come and fight against Nunes, You are either deluded or just a butt hurt Rousey's fan. As per what she said, She had been training for the return and she planned her return perfectly. I do agree that UFC have made a lot of money by making Ronda a star but when u actually see her fight you can sort of understand that she's a one trick pony. A really good one trick pony. She was never a boxer or even came close to it and her strategy failed miserably on trying to box with Nunes in the begining. Dont know what she was thinking. It ended how it was meant to be. Now mostly good MMA artists r in UFC and very fre one trick ponies.

bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:12:31 AM

Read this article about Ronda Rousey. It is well written and straight the point.

http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/article/18379890/in-quest-revenge-pride-ronda-rousey-lost-own-way

It appears that it was Ronda who approached Dana White years ago and said that the UFC should make a women's division and that she herself could be the one to lead the way to make it happen. She is practically one of the people responsible of the creation of the UFC as it is today. Without her it would be different.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xLays

Activity: 1610
Merit: 359

https://shuffle.com?r=nba

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:38:38 AM

Tongue
For being out for over a year she shouldnt even have got the title fight. If you stay out and that too you went out losing, one shouldnt get a title fight. She didnt even deserve it. For the guy saying that UFC forced her to come and fight against Nunes, You are either deluded or just a butt hurt Rousey's fan. As per what she said, She had been training for the return and she planned her return perfectly. I do agree that UFC have made a lot of money by making Ronda a star but when u actually see her fight you can sort of understand that she's a one trick pony. A really good one trick pony. She was never a boxer or even came close to it and her strategy failed miserably on trying to box with Nunes in the begining. Dont know what she was thinking. It ended how it was meant to be. Now mostly good MMA artists r in UFC and very fre one trick ponies.

Unfortunately, UFC womens version was unexciting, Believe me nobody wanted to watch it each time they' squeeze in 2 women inside the octagon and it was Ronda Rousey who lifted it to the top and each time she would fight it was ufc"s main event.
You can always argue with this but that is the reality

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
SHUFFLE.COM███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████    ████    ██
Next Generation Crypto Casino
██    ████    ████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:26:15 PM

Well shit that was quick... im glad I didn't bet for Ronda Rousey, she got destroyed by Amanda Nunes. She was acting very strange, it was just not there, where was the head movement? she was walking straight into Amanda Nunes punches. She should have had a relaxed first round to be acclimated to being inside the octacon after 1+ year... but I think she was overconfident and went for the takedown too quick. I think her career is over.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:39:45 AM

@thejaytiesto. What head movement? Ronda Rousey's trainer is now exposed as a nobody in the world of MMA or the world of boxing. The only fighter he trained is Ronda and he has been feeding her the wrong ideas. It showed with how she fights. There are big holes in her game that needs to be fixed. It is time for her to join a real training camp if she intends to continue fighting.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:55:22 AM

Well shit that was quick... im glad I didn't bet for Ronda Rousey, she got destroyed by Amanda Nunes. She was acting very strange, it was just not there, where was the head movement? she was walking straight into Amanda Nunes punches. She should have had a relaxed first round to be acclimated to being inside the octacon after 1+ year... but I think she was overconfident and went for the takedown too quick. I think her career is over.

I believe that her coach is not good. She has nothing to show that night. All she did was to block and release nunes shots that only give nunes an early idea to put pressure and step up her gas early, and look at her legs, was that really Rousey? It's too straight. She should have used the whole ring and forget about showing her kind of fight in the first round since it is what her opponent is expecting from her. If she only she avoid the first punches of nunes and not blocking it or  she could have survive another round.  Cheesy

She should fight another fighter and not nunes on her comeback fight, she still has the night mare from her fight with Holmes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: