Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:49:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Payment Processor for Website  (Read 906 times)
deos (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:19:25 AM

Hi folks,

I am planning to run my own investment site. I have already my webpage design,domain and hosting. Now i want to know guys the process for the payment processor. Do i need to use a script for that? Because i saw some post that has a negative impact when using script. What should i use instead? Some say i need bitcore daemon and blockchain api? Your suggestions are valuable to me. Hope to hear you all soon. Thank you

Regards,
Deos

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:32:32 AM

Hold on, you want to accept payments ? Bitcoin payments or Credit cards ?

if you charge your clients in BTC :

How do you want to receive your money ? in USD or FIAT ?

If you want to receive in FIAT, use Stripe / Braintree Payment / BitPay
If you want to receive in BTC, you can use https://www.coinpayments.net/

Good luck
BuySomeBitcoins

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:54:50 AM

Investment website generate a wallet for every user (not just a btc address).

If you think about building some kind of platform or marketplace, you should consider Bitgo.

They have an amazing service, excellent fees and no limits.

BuySomeBitcoins

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:20:25 AM

You will use an API https://github.com/BitGo

Blockchain API is not reliable, but it is up to you to decide which api to use.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6581

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 03:51:19 AM

If i used API no need to use scripts?
No. Scripts and APIs are separate. An API is an Application Programming Interface. You need to write code that can use an API. This means that you still need some application (e.g. scripts or server backend software) so that it can use the API to get data from your customers and send the info to the payment processors.

If you don't know what any of that means, then you should not be writing any sort of code for any service that handle's people's money until you learn how programming actually works.

DuddlyDoRight

Activity: 318
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 05:28:06 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 05:40:28 AM by DuddlyDoRight

I use either blockchain.info API(yes I know about their DNS) or core-client on a back-end server. You can do socket->JSON with most wallet software.

A proper TLS and DNSsec configuration is needed.

Don't use a developer who doesn't know what XSS, CSRF, and SQLi are and keep your servers patched. Good luck finding such a developer who will work for pakistani or israeli programmer rates..

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 07:56:50 AM

Use Stripe for credit card transactions (you can use it for Bitcoin payments also)
Use CoinBase (API v2) for bitcoin payments.
If you want to generate a unique address for each user and have full control over your bitcoin payments is recommended to use Bitcoin Core (on your server)

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:44:15 AM

Depends on type of site where you want to integrate bitcoin payment system. If you want to run some legit online services than blockchain.info may accept your request for api access. Other free payment services include blocktrail.com, block.io, coinpayments, gourl, bitpay and many more. But for all of them to work you need to learn few scripting languages like php, python etc. However for uninterpted service better use own bitcoin daemon and connect it via your script to site.
BuySomeBitcoins

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:48:59 PM

I think OP should go with @achow101 answer, if he does not how to code properly, he should not hold people's money
anama

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:29:21 PM

what do you want open service investment
where do you use capital money in your investment, trading forex trading altcoin or what
or only scheme ponzy

if the best payment procesor in trusted investor paypal and payza, because ready feauture dispute, so investor can't liar, because can back again in money in use feature dispute
arransiv

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:18:26 PM

Me and my friends come to these idea after being tired of always being scam always.

We tried cloud mining,ptc, doubler and hyip but ended up lossing money. So we decided

to run our own investment site that offers reasonable income for the investor. We do not promise

high return but they assure that they money will at least earn an interest with safe.

I invested alot of money for domain,hosting and ssl. Still we are thinking a good plan

if we give high return but charge them transaction fee or low interest but no transaction fee.

So all of your advice are highly appreciated.

So what are you creating? Another ponzi scheme?  Huh

You can use the blockchain.info API to receive and sents payments, or the faucetbox if you want micro payments to users(you will pay 1% and users nothing)

Maybe you can do the same with others wallets like Xapo...
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:46:28 AM

Hold on, you want to accept payments ? Bitcoin payments or Credit cards ?

if you charge your clients in BTC :

How do you want to receive your money ? in USD or FIAT ?

If you want to receive in FIAT, use Stripe / Braintree Payment / BitPay
If you want to receive in BTC, you can use https://www.coinpayments.net/

Good luck
Those platforms you mentioned are really very good for their respective uniqueness in what they offer  but the op need to make more clarification on this business that his starting, if details of what he needed is read by the community they can be of good help and he may see his business getting to the stage he never it will get in the shortest time possible.
DuddlyDoRight

Activity: 318
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 01:07:54 PM

I think OP should go with @achow101 answer, if he does not how to code properly, he should not hold people's money

Sections of this forum would be boring if the 70%+ who are guilty of that cared..

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: