Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB - Newegg Giftcard or credits  (Read 610 times)
MKEGuy (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 11:57:15 PM

I am looking for up to $200 in Newegg gift cards or credits.

Scammers - dont even try it!!!

This will work one of two ways.

A) You have outstanding feedback.  (No, 5 transactions does not count.  I will determine outstanding, as it is an arbitrary feeling I will have about you based on our interation and the feedback I can find about you)  I will send you money, you will send me the cards/codes.

B) Escrow.

C) See the above, no exceptions.

I will not change this, please do not message me with your awesome Ebay account unless you can absolutely prove it is yours without one shadow of doubt creeping in the picture.

Thanks!

If you have >100 posts play the Circle of Trust Game  If I have helped you in any way, or you are just feeling generous... please feel free to donate! Smiley LNarfMNLyymkS9WYQFLcmr46AeMYNP8Qj2
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hiima

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 08:02:26 PM

I can send you Newegg cards, PM me.

Whiskey Fund BTC 1K2SG4amzNrB7gUwf5braHuExqnQ5nEKZp LTC Lgoz9gb7q39FMAmBz8odfkx4YFhLeofCpc
MKEGuy (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 02:54:32 AM

Made the purchase earlier today, no longer needed.  Kinda wish you had PM'd me like I asked though! Smiley  Oh well, maybe next time.

Pretty sure I had a scammer message me though.  Any place I should report the conversation so someone else doesn't fall victim?  Mods- feel free to contact me, I can provide the conversation.

Thanks!

If you have >100 posts play the Circle of Trust Game  If I have helped you in any way, or you are just feeling generous... please feel free to donate! Smiley LNarfMNLyymkS9WYQFLcmr46AeMYNP8Qj2
hiima

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 04:25:57 AM

Doesn't say to PM on OP, but next time I'll be sure to reply to post and PM.

Whiskey Fund BTC 1K2SG4amzNrB7gUwf5braHuExqnQ5nEKZp LTC Lgoz9gb7q39FMAmBz8odfkx4YFhLeofCpc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: