Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: epay faucet installation  (Read 400 times)
savioroshan (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:52:15 AM

what all things i have to change in epay faucet script to install it?.i have already changed database username, database name , password and host name. Still i am unable to connect to the database.can somebody who installed epay faucet script please tell me what all i have tto modify in the script?
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:18:38 PM

Why you don't use FaucetBox instead of epay?

try to put show_error or something like that "true" and see if it shows anything that can help...
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:20:28 PM

you just have to modify the configs !
looks like you entered somethink false in databse config

i can help you to setup a ePay faucet.
you can add me in skype my add is "streamzdotcc"

kind regards
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:53:52 AM

Ordinarily epay faucet works wen you edit database username, database name , password and host name but i dont know about the file config thing however if all attempt fails you could through it to the people in the service section for better understanding.

altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:56:42 AM

I'm pretty good at installing php/mysql scripts in LAMP environments.
If you really can't get it to work, you can PM me for a quote... It'll probably only costs you a couple of bucks to get this script installed.

ricku

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:06:23 AM

If you really can't get it to work, you can PM me for a quote... It'll probably only costs you a couple of bucks to get this script installed.
I'm pretty good at installing php/mysql scripts this means that you are a good coder also, i am sending you pm may be you can be of help to me.

altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:10:26 AM

I'm pretty good at installing php/mysql scripts this means that you are a good coder also, i am sending you pm may be you can be of help to me.

sure Smiley I can do php, perl or bash scripts... Debugging python or ruby is a possibility to, but i can't say i'm good enough to write complex scripts in those two languages.
I've been working as a dba for a while, i'm pretty good at designing relational databases or writing and debugging complex TSQL query's.

I usually have a couple of hours to do some scripting on a daily basis, so you can hit me up if you have a job.

ricku

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:14:55 AM

sure Smiley I can do php, perl or bash scripts... Debugging python or ruby is a possibility to, but i can't say i'm good enough to write complex scripts in those two languages.
I've been working as a dba for a while, i'm pretty good at designing relational databases or writing and debugging complex TSQL query's.

I usually have a couple of hours to do some scripting on a daily basis, so you can hit me up if you have a job.
Great i have already sent you a job intention, reply my pm and we can set that up.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: