Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:34:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS][EU] 2x KNC Titan miners LOT - 8 cubes, 2 controllers  (Read 618 times)
dontetris (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:39:29 AM

Selling my two Titans. (and only as one package, not gonna sell cubes/controllers individually. For now.)

8 total cubes, 3 cubes with 4 working dies, 3 cubes with 3 working dies, 2 cubes with 2 working dies  and 2 controllers with microsd(gentarkin firmwares on both).
All of the cubes have cooling modifications (all dc2dcs have separate heatsinks, most of the cubes have high performance fans -noctua).
Total hashrate currently is around 480-500mh on nicehash, none of the dies were ever running over 300Mhz, by setting them to 325 it could probably hash over 500-550Mh/s (just an educated guess), you even could enable more dies, don't really have the time and patience to play with it (especially now, that's the actual reason of the sale), its running on the same settings as it was when I bought it.

4 of the cubes are kinda ugly on the outside (previous owner also did some heatsink installation in them and didn't really care about the metal case in the process, but this does not effect the performance (one of the cubes has the metal grille missing).
Three of the cubes has the power cord soldered into it with thicker cables..

The auction includes:
-8 cubes
-2 controller boards with microsd (gentarkin custom firmware bought and installed with long-term support - many added safety protocols and performance tunings)
-8 data cables (longer version)
-power Y cables for all cubes

Power supplies are NOT included.

I will not reset the configuration, just remove my pool addresses.

Local pickup is also possible in Budapest/Hungary.

Total price: 8.7BTC (plus shipping, will update if BTC/USD changes significantly)

Escrow accepted with SebastianJu (or maybe OgNasty).

Shipping ONLY to the EU

https://s14.postimg.org/azg593dgx/titan3.jpg
https://s11.postimg.org/5enzu6kz5/advances_125.jpg
https://s11.postimg.org/mqocfmegh/advanced_132.jpg
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:49:27 AM

Selling my two Titans. (and only as one package, not gonna sell cubes/controllers individually. For now.)

8 total cubes, 3 cubes with 4 working dies, 3 cubes with 3 working dies, 2 cubes with 2 working dies  and 2 controllers with microsd(gentarkin firmwares on both).

The auction includes:
-8 cubes
-2 controller boards with microsd (gentarkin custom firmware bought and installed with long-term support - many added safety protocols and performance tunings)
-8 data cables (longer version)
-power Y cables for all cubes

Total price: 8.7BTC (plus shipping, will update if BTC/USD changes significantly)

Your ebay price was lower.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/2x-KNC-Titan-scrypt-miner-500mh-LOT-8-cubes-2-controllers-litecoin-ltc-/252562578519?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=fzM9cPsMSiMNBetrXW658B%252FKYuQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I am only interested in buying a perfectly working cubes.
How much do you want from
First ASIC 3 and ASIC 2 ?
dontetris (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:56:16 AM

Yes, I am willing to sell for the same price but expecting some haggling here, so added some additional margin for that lol...
Only selling as a whole for now, if noone takes it I "might" sell them separately later, we will see.

Ebay is a joke, they removed the listing because they do not allow bitcoin payments (i.e. they wouldn't have their cut from that...).
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:12:33 PM

ok also i want 2 cubes let me know
dontetris (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:29:36 PM

quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:11:55 PM

Ebay is a joke, they removed the listing because they do not allow bitcoin payments (i.e. they wouldn't have their cut from that...).

Not sure why that's surprising to you.  They're running a business and charge money to use their platform.

And besides that, eBay will never allow bitcoin payments because they're irreversible.  Eventually when we have layer 2 solutions running on the network you will see reversibility built into one of those, and they may allow that to be used...
D3coin

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:14:04 PM

total hashing speed of 8 cubes?
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:09:59 PM

total hashing speed of 8 cubes?

You really can not read ?

The first post, line 6
NORWUSA

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 10:05:16 PM

His dies are flying away don't you see the print screens so if he will answer you the mining speed no one will buy them after....
He attempt to sell the on ebay 3 times ... anyway now that the A4 miner is coming next week you will see how cheap the Titan will be .. Grin
dontetris (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 02:55:34 AM

If you would actually read the post you can clearly see the mining speed there.
I am mining with them since many months, none of the dies "died" so far.
Escrow IS also accepted with the sale, so troll elsewhere. Thanks.
NORWUSA

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:04:54 AM

If you would actually read the post you can clearly see the mining speed there.
I am mining with them since many months, none of the dies "died" so far.
Escrow IS also accepted with the sale, so troll elsewhere. Thanks.

ASCIC 4 , Die 2, Die 3 are turned off! If they are not dead then you turn them off to save electricity or what ? who is trolling who here Mr. ?
Of course you should accept Escrow if you really want to sell them.
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:13:36 AM

ASCIC 4 , Die 2, Die 3 are turned off! If they are not dead then you turn them off to save electricity or what ? who is trolling who here Mr. ?
Of course you should accept Escrow if you really want to sell them.

8 total cubes, 3 cubes with 4 working dies, 3 cubes with 3 working dies, 2 cubes with 2 working dies  and 2 controllers with microsd(gentarkin firmwares on both).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: