Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make Money With Adsense Clickbank Amazon Ready Websites  (Read 505 times)
johnshah (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:40:36 AM

Get High Quality Niche Website Ready For Adsense, clickbank and Other Monetizing Method

Do You Want To have A Complete AdSense Ready WordPress Website?
Which generates income for lifetime on complete autopilot ?

These websites can be integrated with multiple revenue system. Ex adsense, Clickbank, Amazon, CPA etc

Each website cost only $17 with free installation.

You can order the packages here:-
www.readywebsitesforsale.com

Thanks
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 09:59:12 AM

Get High Quality Niche Website Ready For Adsense, clickbank and Other Monetizing Method

These websites can be integrated with multiple revenue system. Ex adsense, Clickbank, Amazon, CPA etc

Thanks
Can we see a demo somewhere and with earning proof.It is easy to make false claim.If you have free vouch,I am ready as i have experince in wordpress and seo and I will post an honest review of your service
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:32:04 AM

Thanks
I saw the demo of your sites and they have less than 10 articles, i can make sites like yours in less than 30 minutes using wordpress.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:21:37 PM

I know these type of autopilot websites. which copy paste content from unkown and not SEOed sites... believe me 17$ is nothing but spending 17$ on them is also a waste of time an a big stupidity..

Plus.
1: They are illegal, Google well never accept your site..
2: Anytime you caught with these type of your sites your adsense will be ban forever.
3: You can never Create Adsense account with same name and IP.

fando01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Visit my Signature--->>

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 01:35:42 PM

you tricking people for a copy paste content of your site. example this site: http://hairloss.readywebsitesforsale.com/

if you check in copyspace this site is a copy paste site.

http://www.copyscape.com/?q=http%3A%2F%2Fhairloss.readywebsitesforsale.com%2Fhair-loss-treatments%2Fbest-hair-loss-treatment-a-lot-of-options

TOP TRUSTED BUX WEBSITES
•Free Bitcoin•▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬>> BuxLister.com | Top Sites <<▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•Money Forum•
               •Banner Exchange•
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:40:53 PM

you tricking people for a copy paste content of your site. example this site: http://hairloss.readywebsitesforsale.com/

if you check in copyspace this site is a copy paste site.

http://www.copyscape.com/?q=http%3A%2F%2Fhairloss.readywebsitesforsale.com%2Fhair-loss-treatments%2Fbest-hair-loss-treatment-a-lot-of-options
Great find man. exactly what I've said above. I know the way of these autopilot site's working very well...

instead of buying this domain just buy a large size pizza and set in front of your TV. (same thing. lol) Or Do your own work and Build your site with genuine contents.
johnshah (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 10:19:20 AM

They are not unique but you can get one and replace the articles with unique content.
I will first setup the website in your account.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:37:09 PM

They are not unique but you can get one and replace the articles with unique content.
I will first setup the website in your account.

So in other words, someone have to create own contest to don't be banned from AdSense.. so actually have to create website.. For what you charge $17 then?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
googlebtc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:32:02 PM

I stopped to look for dollars from google adsense I think bitcoin easier for me to earn money than to be a part of it
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:16:56 PM

Google adsense is really difficult to make these days. Even in Ebay people are selling a google adsense website ready for 150 USD a year which makes you about 20-25 USD per month or only 300 USD per year maximum and this amount is not every month guaranteed. They are professionals there with a lot of feedback and still not worthy for me, to spend 150 USD and win about 80 USD for year. You have to do the work in these websites, those at ebay only set it up for you, you have to add unique content so it's even time consuming. Not worthy in the end.

If you can set up for example 1 month for free as vouches for interested members maybe  but just maybe you may get some work but I still don't think so.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: