Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:00:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Worldwide Virtual bitcoin debit card ...  (Read 887 times)
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:49:10 PM

I need a Virtual card, unfortunatly, Algeria is not accepted Sad,
Maybe there is no solution apart making a fake account. I think my country is in Visa-MasterCard's blacklist...
If blacklisting is true, you will not be able to use any card even a bitcoin debit card company provides you a virtual card. Changing your IP through VPN or using remote desktop (VPS) may solve your problem.

Did you check spectro coin. I checked with them but no information on country restrictions are readily available, may be their customer support may link that.
https://spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin-debit-card.html
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:36:20 PM

You have to contact to uquid, they provide virtual debit cards even to non supported countries in a way that you will select another country while ordering your virtual debit card and then you are free to use it for your country.
Sallysympa (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:27:25 AM

You have to contact to uquid, they provide virtual debit cards even to non supported countries in a way that you will select another country while ordering your virtual debit card and then you are free to use it for your country.

Maybe I am wrong but Uquid website looks like non professional and their english is quite bad, who are they ?
How long they have been online ?
radhwane

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:54:42 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2016, 12:53:27 PM by radhwane

Hi weld bladi
Try spectrocoin with only 0.5$ you can get virtual visa card and link it with PayPal easy
For More information visit https://www.arabchaterz.com/forum/  the first bitcoin community in Algeria and all Arabs country you will find many information's about bitcoin , virtual visa cards, verifingpaypal .... Etc 
Contact me at arabchaterz I will guide you to have visa card and link it with paypal
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: