Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2024, 03:05:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: >>Get $0.05 in Bitcoin for FREE - Simple Signup<<  (Read 11730 times)
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:31:21 PM

can you name some of those many ways to earn money from computer?

i would appreciate if you can send links also. I want to make an article for this.
and of course before i write this i need test each one for some days i think i will do one eek each so that after anyone can have his personal opinion.

No problem here are the ways to earn:

1. Offerwalls (16 partners) MANY OF THEM NOT SHOWN ME ANYTHING AVAILABLE
2. Paid to Click (around 20 - 50 ads a day) AND WHAT IS THE INCOME FROM THIS PLEASE??
3. Paid to Signup NOTHING SHOW AVAILABLE
4. Surveys NOT TRIED YET
5. Daily surveys (surveys that can be done daily) NOT TRIED YET
6. Apps (download apps and earn) ONLY ONE GAME AVAILABLE, I DID INSTALL IT, OPEN IT AND PLAYED AND NOT SEE NEW BALANCE IN MY ACCOUNT
7. Task (click,view, search and more) - ERROR 500 - SERVER NOT FOUND
8. Videos (works best in USA/UK/Canada)   - AND NOT WORK AT ALL IN EUROPE (There are no more offers available at the moment.)
9. Referrals (10% of all your referral earnings for life) WELL THIS SOUNDS GOOD

All these can be found on the left sidebar under the "Earn" tab when you login to your account.

Besides earning rewards, we have a games section for users to take a break and have some fun! Do give it a try too Smiley

Thank you for your reply. Please find answers near your proposals in bold.
I start to believe or something is happening to website. Since i can't test it all yet will wait for your answer before i can have a clear opinion about the results and the effort i need put to have something back.

Edit:  My account email is different from the mail account i use in my mobile store. (i clicked where you write Get Mobile Shortlink and i filled my android account email and i did install it, open it and play until now and nothing in my balance )
lionstrike

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:22:33 AM

done.

my username: lionstrike

btc address: 1DmAsipse11KZhNRxtNM5Vd8HmAB5CZZZQ
brokenmask08

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:14:10 PM

done
username: brokenmask08
poseidon2017

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:35:16 AM

Registered and activated

User: poseidon2017

Thanks
Crypviser

Activity: 710
Merit: 250

Crypviser – the innovative & secured network

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 08:22:11 AM

Emm... has anyone received at least something? Smiley

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
             ▄▄███████████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄████████▀             ▀▀███████▄
   ▄███████▀                  ▀██████▄
  ▄███████                      █████▀
  ███████       ▄███████         ▀▀
 ▄██████       ████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ▀██████       ▀█████████▀      
  ███████         ▀▀▀▀▀          ███▄▄       
   ███████                      ██████
    ███████▄                  ▄██████
     ████████▄▄            ▄▄███████
      ▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀
        ▀███████████████████████▀
           ▀▀███████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███

▄███████████▄
     ▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
  █████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████    
  ███████████████████▀   ▀█████
  █████████████████▀     ▄█████
  ██████▀   ▀████▀     ▄███████
   █████      ▀▀     ▄████████
   ██████▄         ▄██████████
   ▀███████▄     ▄███████████▀
    █████████▄▄▄█████████████
     ███████████████████████
      █████████████████████
        █████████████████
          █████████████
            █████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Voice and Video calls
Group calls
File and Photo/Video sharing
Instant messaging
Auto-destruction timer
Local security features
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
macaron (OP)

Activity: 580
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:29:36 PM

All added!
macaron (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:32:37 PM

can you name some of those many ways to earn money from computer?

i would appreciate if you can send links also. I want to make an article for this.
and of course before i write this i need test each one for some days i think i will do one eek each so that after anyone can have his personal opinion.

No problem here are the ways to earn:

1. Offerwalls (16 partners) MANY OF THEM NOT SHOWN ME ANYTHING AVAILABLE
2. Paid to Click (around 20 - 50 ads a day) AND WHAT IS THE INCOME FROM THIS PLEASE??
3. Paid to Signup NOTHING SHOW AVAILABLE
4. Surveys NOT TRIED YET
5. Daily surveys (surveys that can be done daily) NOT TRIED YET
6. Apps (download apps and earn) ONLY ONE GAME AVAILABLE, I DID INSTALL IT, OPEN IT AND PLAYED AND NOT SEE NEW BALANCE IN MY ACCOUNT
7. Task (click,view, search and more) - ERROR 500 - SERVER NOT FOUND
8. Videos (works best in USA/UK/Canada)   - AND NOT WORK AT ALL IN EUROPE (There are no more offers available at the moment.)
9. Referrals (10% of all your referral earnings for life) WELL THIS SOUNDS GOOD

All these can be found on the left sidebar under the "Earn" tab when you login to your account.

Besides earning rewards, we have a games section for users to take a break and have some fun! Do give it a try too Smiley

Thank you for your reply. Please find answers near your proposals in bold.
I start to believe or something is happening to website. Since i can't test it all yet will wait for your answer before i can have a clear opinion about the results and the effort i need put to have something back.

Edit:  My account email is different from the mail account i use in my mobile store. (i clicked where you write Get Mobile Shortlink and i filled my android account email and i did install it, open it and play until now and nothing in my balance )

Hello! It seems you might not be using a modern browser like Chrome and that's why some things are not working. Regarding your app download offer, please make sure that it was recorded by the offerwall provider which you can check from the offerwall itself. And usually there will be more offers for tier 1 countries which we have no control over but international members are welcome too! Smiley
bitcoinvest
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:02:04 PM

Greetings there,

I 'm using Firefox 50.1.0. Looks very modern to me. i'm sure not only to me..
I think is the latest firefox out there.

Regarding the the app download - open - play.
I followed the link (send the link option to my email that i use in the andoid device)

Can you tell me how i can be sure it was recorded? I do - follow the availavle options that are in website.
I saw second app offer to install after but i did not tested as i am waiting not for some days to fix this but with no luck.

macaron (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:59:01 PM

Greetings there,

I followed the link (send the link option to my email that i use in the andoid device)

Can you tell me how i can be sure it was recorded? I do - follow the availavle options that are in website.
I saw second app offer to install after but i did not tested as i am waiting not for some days to fix this but with no luck.

No one else is having this issue actually. Try using Chrome.

You can make sure that it is recorded by checking the offerwall itself. There is a link there to see the offers that you have clicked on or completed. Also, we do not control whether offers are approved or not but this is done by the advertisers from our offerwall partners.
Ucy

Activity: 2646
Merit: 403

Compare rates on different exchanges & swap.

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:45:42 PM

Done
Username: Ucy42

████████████████████                                                    OrangeFren.com                                                ████████████████████
instant KYC-free exchange comparison
████████████████████     Clearnet and onion available #kycfree + (prepaid Visa & Mastercard)     ████████████████████
nomadlel

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:10:40 PM

Username: nomadvoid
1k2BjUTqRvnj2NZW7n2hyY9LXPF7gbsF3
Thanks a lot!
bitcoinvest
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:18:45 AM

Greetings there,

You can make sure that it is recorded by checking the offerwall itself. There is a link there to see the offers that you have clicked on or completed. Also, we do not control whether offers are approved or not but this is done by the advertisers from our offerwall partners.

Well, thank you for the answer.
I will switch to chrome and after test for a couple of days i will let you know if all good.
One last question. As i told you i use another email to my android device. I used the send to my email function from the offer wall to install the application.
Is this ok that is different email? in my mind is good because i follow the link but better if you answer me on that.
Thanks in advance
Qwertyion

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:14:13 PM

Done
Username: Qwertyion
And by the way I kind of doubt if you people Pay at all so, plz at least pay me half of the amount you said.
Wallet :15LUc9G2yTAmCVvj241TeLsfLTN4NxD4Hv
macaron (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:16:20 AM

All added Smiley

Just a reminder, the payment is made to your RewardsPlaza account as stated in the offer.
macaron (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:17:33 AM

Greetings there,

I will switch to chrome and after test for a couple of days i will let you know if all good.
One last question. As i told you i use another email to my android device. I used the send to my email function from the offer wall to install the application.
Is this ok that is different email? in my mind is good because i follow the link but better if you answer me on that.
Thanks in advance

It would be best you use the same email and also make sure that you are on the same IP address to ensure that the system tracks the offer correctly.
macaron (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:15:13 AM

Still open!
bitcoinvest
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:30:24 AM

Greetings there,

Thanks in advance

It would be best you use the same email and also make sure that you are on the same IP address to ensure that the system tracks the offer correctly.

Thanks for the update. Using the same email can't be done as i can't use another email to google play store, apparently this type of earning money is not for me....
I had all the signals to quit it. Thank for the proposals and answers. i hope the best to this website Smiley
chemadan

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:52:28 PM

Hi!!
Username - lukfm
btc -  1J6vznPpUzSz4q5RjNSdxtXUqCAR1gJGBS
Thank u!!
User365

Activity: 434
Merit: 251