Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Loan. Repayment w/ Interest  (Read 545 times)
jrchandler (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:21:02 PM

I know it's a long shot, but I'm seeking a BTC loan of $2500 for a max of 2 weeks. I'm willing to pay 10% interest weekly.
I can provide proof of identity or any verification that would satisfy your needs.
Not looking to scam anyone, not a thief either (actually in this predicament because of a scammer); but I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around, so no worries.

Interested individuals please pm me and we can discuss details. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!
DyatrevAlt

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:30:46 PM

noone will lend you anything without colletral before someone negative trust you closing this topic will be good for you
jrchandler (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:19:17 PM

noone will lend you anything without colletral before someone negative trust you closing this topic will be good for you
Thanks for the tip!
FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:01:31 AM

Any collateral or not
I don't think anyone will give u this loan without collateral
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:06:17 AM

Good idea to delete this thread before someone lights you up.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:32:36 PM

Thanks for the tip!
Please do follow one more tip and that is : Please always make a habit of locking threads when you no longer need the loan or understand the rule and want to close the request. Remember almost 100 people ask loans here daily they get NOTHING I assure you other than just red trust.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:38:32 PM

I know it's a long shot, but I'm seeking a BTC loan of $2500 for a max of 2 weeks. I'm willing to pay 10% interest weekly.
I can provide proof of identity or any verification that would satisfy your needs.
we don't need all of your identity nor any verification, perhaps you'll giving fake identity. LOL
The first rules on here is "No Valid Colllateral, No loan"
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:32:36 PM

we don't need all of your identity nor any verification, perhaps you'll giving fake identity. LOL

Op shoul pick those documents and go to the bank ask for a loan, those colateral might be enought for the bank to lend you, as long you do have a job and some document that show how much you are earning, here we do lend with colateral and just.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:10:28 PM

Op shoul pick those documents and go to the bank ask for a loan, those colateral might be enought for the bank to lend you, as long you do have a job and some document that show how much you are earning, here we do lend with colateral and just.
Its much easier to ask for a loan here and don't pay back than to take a loan from a bank and don't pay back.
Also, Nobody would lend to the OP now since he even has a negative trust now.

@OP: I would suggest you lock this thread unless you have a valid collateral to offer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: