Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:20:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHED] GET FUNDS OUT OF A LIMITED PAYPAL! UNIQUE METHOD ONLY 4 COPIES LEFT!  (Read 17094 times)
jacobreed222

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:04:41 AM

So how will we be getting the cash? Does this work even if it is permanently limited and we have to wait 180 days?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kyle Lowry (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:49:54 PM

So how will we be getting the cash? Does this work even if it is permanently limited and we have to wait 180 days?

It should work on all accounts, however I haven't tested it with a permanently limited account. The 180 days however is not required.

You can receive the funds through the bank, another PayPal, or just do some currency exchange to get it in any other way via localbitcoins.
jacobreed222

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:59:22 PM

So, does it involve calling?
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:13:35 PM

So, does it involve calling?

You can call or email. I outlined what to do in the guide. It's a short and simple procedure.
macedoniantable

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:43:17 AM

Can someone verify its authenticity?
Anyone bought one of these copies yet to evaluate it's authencity?
I am still not sure to shell out $200 on something that is already known to people who can put two and two together here. Embarrassed

Maybe some screen shots of the first page or some proofs would be sufficient enough for me to dive right into placing an order.

Vouches should be coming soon, have 2 potential buyers for the first 2 copies. Once the thread is vouched, prices will go up since it's easy to make your money back buy simply buying limited PayPals and cashing them out using this method. Only reason it's cheaper right now is because it's not vouched for.
I think I will buy on after all even with all the doubtfulness in this thread of how a quick and easy thing to do would be so simple for anyone has any logical thinking skills can figure it out on their own. So I will send you an offer that I think it would be worth it for me to buy this copy from you.
Well I do want to test this method of yours and don't have any accounts to test with yet. But looking at 2 right now so if it does really work then it will get me half way of what my offer is in buying this from you.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 08:07:20 AM

If is not vouched yet, I can take a vouch copy, test the method and post a fair review.

PS:
A vouch copy is a free copy given to a specific person to provide an evidence that the product works as desribed

Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:40:49 PM

If is not vouched yet, I can take a vouch copy, test the method and post a fair review.

PS:
A vouch copy is a free copy given to a specific person to provide an evidence that the product works as desribed

Since this is only being sold a few times, to prevent saturation, and to prevent it from potentially being leaked, by that definition, no vouch copies are being given out. Rather, a discount will be given for those able to leave a review after purchase. Speaking with a few people about this right now, please PM me if you're interested in this as well.

Thanks!
macedoniantable

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:09:46 PM

Just hope you don't plan on selling one to a untrusted member that has negative like the first one on this post page and that is of newbie status. That is guarantee to get it leaked and even worst sold to the highest bidder. Roll Eyes
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 02:11:26 AM

Bump! Method still available. Once vouched prices will go up.
How can this be verified to work with the method that you proclaim will have it work for you?
I mean every paypal situation has a different reason for why they are limited.
I want to know if you guarantee your method is valid and going to work for everybody?
Any refunds if it does not work?
$200 is alot to spend on a manual if it is common knowledge on the net already.
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:50:31 AM

Bump! Method still available. Once vouched prices will go up.
How can this be verified to work with the method that you proclaim will have it work for you?
I mean every paypal situation has a different reason for why they are limited.
I want to know if you guarantee your method is valid and going to work for everybody?
Any refunds if it does not work?
$200 is alot to spend on a manual if it is common knowledge on the net already.

This method hasn't failed me yet. Sold one copy to a user who said they'd be posting a review tomorrow of the method. This knowledge is not on the internet already, positive of that. As long as you didn't already contact them via email/phone, this method should work.
macedoniantable

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:38:33 AM

I am vouching for this method!
Bought a copy.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 06:32:36 AM

As long as you didn't already contact them via email/phone, this method should work.
I think every user wich have a limited PP tried to contact them (email/phone) ...

Bought a copy.

More detailes please?
Did you tried the method ( I mean try, not just read), did you got any money from a limited PP?

calpsy2

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:27:31 AM

Bought a copy.

OMFG ! !   If thats your vouch then you are fucked mate .
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:24:41 PM

Bought a copy.

OMFG ! !   If thats your vouch then you are fucked mate .

He offered a reasonable amount of money and was the first buyer. I'm not giving away a free vouch copy as I don't want this leaked. Someone who's spent a decent amount of money is more likely to not leak it.

Will be waiting for one more vouch before increasing the price.
kirch

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:28:40 PM

Dos your method involves calling paypal and telling them a give them a fake story about how you desperately need the money etc
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:32:33 PM

Dos your method involves calling paypal and telling them a give them a fake story about how you desperately need the money etc

Nope. Highly doubt that would work.
macedoniantable

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:30:44 PM

As long as you didn't already contact them via email/phone, this method should work.
I think every user wich have a limited PP tried to contact them (email/phone) ...

Bought a copy.

More detailes please?
Did you tried the method ( I mean try, not just read), did you got any money from a limited PP?

I read it but do not have a limited account in my possession so I can not try it yet because am in the process of getting a limited account now to test it out on.
But it is solid well written instructions.
And Calpsy2, the vouch is from a trusted member here, so it is a valid one unlike your doubting on this thread it is an authentic one.
Thanks!
StuffSneak

Activity: 405

Strive for Success

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:47:53 PM

If you are still offering vouch copy let me know. I have one my own paypal which I can immediately try it on and update with results if your method is working. People can buy it confidense then.
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:28:38 PM

If you are still offering vouch copy let me know. I have one my own paypal which I can immediately try it on and update with results if your method is working. People can buy it confidense then.

Sent you a PM with an offer.
macedoniantable

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:16:27 PM

Sent you a PM with an offer.
So are you selling them for more now since i gave a positive OK for this method?
I just have to test it now and am in the process of getting the paypal account verified using your method as outlined in this guide. Once it is completed and unlimited then I can certainly give a acceptable full blown review for it and not just an "all is good" vouch!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: