Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC Fight Night 98 Rafael Dos Anjos Vs Tony Ferguson Prediction Thread  (Read 381 times)
nydiacaskey01 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:38:50 AM

This fight is set at Mexico City New Mexico November 05
Rafael Dos Anjos (#2) Vs Tony Ferguson (#3)

Looks like whoever will win this fight will have a chance to fight winner between Eddie Alvarez and Conor McGregor in UFC 205

What surprises me is Ricardo Lamas is in the fight card already after the cancelled fight between him and BJ Penn at UFC Fight Night 97 in the Philippines. He is scheduled to fight Charles Oliveira this time.

Here is the promo video for UFC FN 98 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3k4VE0d_yE
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1444

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:21:35 AM

I hope Rafael Dos Anjos will win in this fight. It will make the light weight division very interesting now that Conor McGregor is also fighting in it. If Conor wins and Dos Anjos wins then a fight between them will also be possible. We already know that Rafael Dos Anjos also hates Conor. Also winning in a very impressive way is a must to make his fights more anticipated by the fans.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:53:36 AM

I'm shocked this line is so close. I like Ferguson  and was hoping he would
be a bigger underdog to get a good number. I was hoping this would be
-200 but at -130 it may be to low to take the dog.

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 01:28:33 PM

I think I see where this fight is leading us, Conor wins this UFC 205 then rest then challenge thenwinner of this fight then make another good fight card and money will start pouring in again and again to UFC. Conor is being treated like a cash cow by UFC by giving him fights. I wonder when are they going to give Nate Diaz a fight as well.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:42:57 PM

Ferguson will beat Anjos down and I believe it will be a KO victory!
He will rock him. Wink
Win for Fergie is certain! Grin
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:29:06 PM

I think I see where this fight is leading us, Conor wins this UFC 205 then rest then challenge thenwinner of this fight then make another good fight card and money will start pouring in again and again to UFC. Conor is being treated like a cash cow by UFC by giving him fights. I wonder when are they going to give Nate Diaz a fight as well.
Nate Diaz only looks for money fights at the moment,he does not care about championship belts anymore he wants big money fights and he should get it as he truly deserves it as UFC was paying shit amount of money before Conor match happened.

Ferguson will beat Anjos down and I believe it will be a KO victory!
He will rock him. Wink
Win for Fergie is certain! Grin

Dos Anjos is a real tough fighter and he will come back stronger ,he got rocked against Alvarez but you cannot count him out with one loss in the mean time Ferguson is an all rounded fighter and i dont really predict this fight as it is really hard to pick a fighter since both are my favourite fighters.
CoolJakeB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:33:13 PM

There are some great upcoming UFC fight cards, including this one. I believe that this fight is being overlooked because of the MSG card and Rousey's return, but it has a chance to be one of the best fights of the year. Dos Anjos and Ferguson are attack-first type fighters with amazing offensive skills and that could lead to fireworks. I think Rafael Dos Anjos will KO Ferguson in three rounds, and reclaim the UFC Lightweight title he lost in 2017.
nydiacaskey01 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:46:02 AM

There are some great upcoming UFC fight cards, including this one. I believe that this fight is being overlooked because of the MSG card and Rousey's return, but it has a chance to be one of the best fights of the year. Dos Anjos and Ferguson are attack-first type fighters with amazing offensive skills and that could lead to fireworks. I think Rafael Dos Anjos will KO Ferguson in three rounds, and reclaim the UFC Lightweight title he lost in 2017.
Not really. Its very seldom that UFC come up with a good fight card that includes all fighters that is good for main events just like UFC 200. Only the main event is the one we can call something to look forward to. UFC nowadays are having problem keeping their fighters, some are moving to another promotion. It seems like theres a problem with the new management. There are big names out there who would rather stay out of UFC than stay with UFC.
nydiacaskey01 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:31:19 AM

Here is the fight results for UFC Fight Night 98 that happened November 05

Tony Ferguson won via unanimous decision over Rafael dos Anjos here's the judges score (48-47, 48-47, 48-47)
Diego Sanchez won as well via unanimous decision too over Marcin Held (29-28, 29-28, 29-27)
Ricardo Lamas won via submission by Guillotine Choke Charles Oliveira
Martin Bravo won via TKO over Claudio Puelles
Beneil Dariush got the unanimous decision over Rashid Magomedov (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
Alexa Grasso got the nod (unanimous decision)of the all the judges over Heather Jo Clark (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)

Too many unanimous decision in this card but its was a good event to watch
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: