Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:28:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking USD marketplace not req. ID scans  (Read 272 times)
JRees3 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:45:05 PM

Hi! I am a EU citizen, but I currently live in a country that holds Euro in low regard, and get salary in cash.
USD is much more common, and I'd like to invest in BTC using dollars. Another problem is that I feel uneasy about marketplaces requiring scanned ID to trade, especially after BitFenix hacks, last thing I want is my ID going into wrong hands.

What good marketplaces without intrusive verification (that accept USD) can you recommend? I'm not a professional trader, so I can't exactly use techno wizardry to forge documents Sad
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:50:50 PM

Check out BTC-e.com.

Good luck.

Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:07:10 PM

it depends on that what will be your way of payment? how you'll send your USD to the marketplace?
I don't know about marketplaces . but there is some individuals who take USD and give BTC.. they can help you to do this..

See Localbitocin.com
and see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
but beware of scammer. and never do deal without escrow.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:11:58 PM

Hi! I am a EU citizen, but I currently live in a country that holds Euro in low regard, and get salary in cash.
USD is much more common, and I'd like to invest in BTC using dollars. Another problem is that I feel uneasy about marketplaces requiring scanned ID to trade, especially after BitFenix hacks, last thing I want is my ID going into wrong hands.

What good marketplaces without intrusive verification (that accept USD) can you recommend? I'm not a professional trader, so I can't exactly use techno wizardry to forge documents Sad
Almost all of markets has rules for making verification on their service, with reasons security and money laundering in bitcoins. But you can check localbitcoin or paxpul, maybe there are people who will trade with you. And if your method payment USD using skrill or neteller, maybe i can help you of course with low amount of bitcoins. So feel free to PM me. Thanks
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:28:15 AM

There are many site that will allow you to trade usd without an ID but they all have similar thing in common, they accepts ecurrency like perfectmoney, webmoney etc but not paypal ordebit cards.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: