Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:03:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who can build a bitcoin webwallet?  (Read 385 times)
deliveryman (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:37:22 PM

I am looking for some pro devs that can help me build a bitcoin webwallet similair to blockchain.info

Let me know your skills & expertise.
criptosamurai

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 02:11:56 PM

hello there, expert php programmer here, professional and with a lot of skills. will like to participate in the project. please pm for more details.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:18:31 PM

hello there, expert php programmer here, professional and with a lot of skills. will like to participate in the project. please pm for more details.
Fuck you,link to one of your recent works please ? Maybe a portfolio ? Since you're an expert with "lot of skills" linking to your github shouldn't be that difficult,right ?

@OP : Beware of newbies without a history of projects around.It's a new scam,they agree on a project,ask 30-40% of the payment in advance and rest after completion of work.Once you send the money,the project is done,Op's account is done.Better yet,use an escrow.
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 02:22:54 PM

I think not only php programmer he needed he is looking for a program that can build a web wallet that there is experience of command api's for bitcoin core installed in VPS.. i think someone can do this but they are just few.

Make crypto as your bank.
cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 02:24:00 PM

Fuck you,link to one of your recent works please ? Maybe a portfolio ? Since you're an expert with "lot of skills" linking to your github shouldn't be that difficult,right ?

@OP : Beware of newbies without a history of projects around.It's a new scam,they agree on a project,ask 30-40% of the payment in advance and rest after completion of work.Once you send the money,the project is done,Op's account is done.Better yet,use an escrow.

Rightly said. It is better to be in the safer side. Always use escrow. And real developers won't waste either side's time.
arransiv

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:07:52 PM

I not even trust in blockchain.info which is a big wallet in terms of users, imagine a new one.

Bitcoin have one purpose: be your own bank... Anyway, good luck with your project if you don't want to scam anyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: