Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 11:26:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR SALE] Dual Dell 750W PSU kit (1500W TOTAL from 120VAC), 12x PCIe jacks  (Read 267 times)
sidehack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1854

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:46:56 PM

This is kind of a test sale for a new revision of my old standby Dell 750W PSU breakout board. It's been redesigned to fit 6x PCIe 6-pin jacks for faster setup. It's also easier to set up in paralle with single-switch control.

This kit will allow you to run an S7 or S9 on a 120VAC circuit; no needing to wire up 240V circuits or buy $300 ATX supplies.

Right now I have four sets available, being as these are prototype units; I've had a pair up and running for a month now with no trouble.

A new version has already been designed that improves fan speed control.

To load-balance properly, the two PSUs need to be tied together into a common rail. This is as easy as making sure individual hashing boards are cabled to both PSUs instead of just one or the other. The two boards' CS pins need to be tied together. Tying the two boards' EON pins together will enable both boards to be kicked on simultaneously from either board's power switch.

Kits are available for $100 apiece. This includes two Dell 750W PSUs, two breakout boards and 10x 18" 6-pin cables, plus two jumper wires for load-balancing and single-switch control. $15 to ship within the US.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: