Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: True Online Anonymity Kit  (Read 1282 times)
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:07:13 PM

Bitsavage why you talkin shit ? ?  Why you interfering ? ? You are just making yourself look like an idiot

Even the OP doesnt want anything to do with you ha ha
amsterdamse-gracht (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Digital Goods

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:07:56 PM

@amsterdamse-gracht - you deserve a negative trust, because you try to sell something wich is free!

http://www.proxycap.com/download.html

take proxycap for example, look at the download page.
The only free version available are trial versions.
maybe do some fact checking before swinging around with accusations.

Don't tell me that you are able to generate a unique ProxyCap license for each client.
Because otherwise what you do is fraud!
1 license is EUR 36.29
Do you think that we are stupid? Smiley

I never said i was generating you a license of proxycap, it's a cracked version of proxycap.

So you are selling something wich is free (Tails for Tor) and cracked versions of ProxyCap  and  ProxySwitcher Smiley
You really deserve a negative trust.
I report your thread to a moderator, maybe they will give you (for free) what you deserve!

i deserve negative trust for what? i'm honestly admitting what i'm selling here i'm not trying to hide the fact that there's cracked software in this package? how else would the price be so low!
if you don't like it go spend your precious time on something else, no one is forcing you to communicate with me or purchase my goods.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:41:39 PM

You are selling a cracked version of a commercial software. Copyright infringement is a criminal offense.
Not only you committed a crime but you also violated the rules of this forum.

17. Trading of goods that are illegal in the seller's or buyer's country is forbidden.

I reported this topic to moderators and I encourage everyone to do the same.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
BitSavage

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:55:49 PM

Bitsavage why you talkin shit ? ?  Why you interfering ? ? You are just making yourself look like an idiot

Even the OP doesnt want anything to do with you ha ha

I know u want me
doa

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:34:43 PM

You are selling a cracked version of a commercial software. Copyright infringement is a criminal offense.
Not only you committed a crime but you also violated the rules of this forum.

17. Trading of goods that are illegal in the seller's or buyer's country is forbidden.

I reported this topic to moderators and I encourage everyone to do the same.

It's just a download link now, just let it die.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: