Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] * Persistent Information Exchange * PIECoin - ** !!! ICO COMPLETE !!! **  (Read 37754 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
takamouri

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:12:02 PM

How many coins needed for masternode?
Good question for the masternode!!! Also Pikku can we fork Pie and use the devs coins for dev bounties.. even delete the burned address if we can fork.. and have a supply of 72mil..
takamouri

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:15:56 PM

Piecoin Reboot

Piecoin.net:
New site for Piecoin, done by Pikku, could improve allot, to make less techy and more user friendly like original site. Add roadmap etc.

Bitcointalk PieCoin:
We could start a new thread for Piecoin..
Present our new Roadmap, new domain, exchanges etc. Plus what has happened with the dev and the burned coins

Social Media - Coinmarketcap :
We have to make a new Twitter account and update the link on Coinmarketcap + update the domain on Coinmarketcap to the new one.

Yobit + other exchanges:
Add Piecoin to new exchanges!

Development:
We need someone to develop an Android Wallet and Social Sending. We can add bounties on the roadmap for development

So to conclude I think we need to take control of Piecoin. The first step is our new domain Piecoin.net , i think we need to start a new bitcoin thread with our roadmap and webpage on the start of the thread. also we need to take control over the coinmarketcap profile of Piecoin and change the domain and twitter account...
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:51:46 PM

There is always a danger that when the price rises, an original developer will appear and drop down price by all of his premine. The best is a swap and a new coin ... Or risk it .
takamouri

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:44:45 PM

There is always a danger that when the price rises, an original developer will appear and drop down price by all of his premine. The best is a swap and a new coin ... Or risk it .

I think if we could fork Pie like Ethereum and start again with the Pies that are now in circulation 72mil and take control of the devs Piecoins for the community to use as we decide, bounties​ for development etc.. then we can truly reboot pie away from the scamer dev.. and we can grow it!!!
Pikku

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:06:48 AM

Hey all,

this post is referred to some of the suggestions and questions of takamouri - I didn't quote too make this post not too long.

Ok, @takamouri, you wrote:

> I think it was a great idea to get a new domain that we can have the control of..
Yes, I think so, too Smiley

> I really like the idea behind Piecoin and social sending and i'm very interested to help grow the community build a new road-map and further develop the coin..
That sounds great!

> From my experience PieCoin is a very easy to use AltCoin that can be send quickly and is Great at staking on an average laptop.
That is what got me into it - a really easy Coin to have at an average computer.

> Apart from that, I don't know if the Pies code offers any aspects other than sending wallet to wallet and staking on a Laptop or POS..
I am not sure but I don't think that the code offers more aspects.

> So to conclude, I think we should decide if we will follow the steps that the original scammer developer posted as a road-map, or are we gonna set up a new plan..
Setting up a new plan is a good idea - the original road-map was too fast.
But I would be careful with road-maps because they can lead to disappointments when a dead line is broken.

> What will happen with the coins the original dev the scammer still holds??
I am not sure if the scammer still holds coins. As far as I remember he sold out a few months ago not long after the ICO at C-Cex.
That was a hard day for me but I am still holding and helping.
I think this thread has a bit of information of all the things that were going on.
But cannot read the whole 30 pages from beginning again to give a hint where to find more information, too tired now.

> Good question for the masternode!!!
Ok, I have to blame myself talking about masternodes. What I mean are just wallets or the Linux 'Piecoind' that are running at a computer having a static IP-address.
These computers are nodes in the network like any other wallet computer and their code is the same.
The only thing about a 'stable-node' or 'static-node' or 'server-node' or maybe wrongly 'master-node' is the static non-changing ip-address and the port 31415 open for incoming connections. Such a computer's IP-address can be baked/compiled into the wallet's source code for giving good connections to new users.
I am running two of such computers/servers now. And btw: there is now income for doing that.
To have some income of PIEs you have to run your own wallet and own some of them.

> Also Pikku can we fork Pie and use the devs coins for dev bounties.. even delete the burned address if we can fork.. and have a supply of 72mil..
To make it short: A good coin network is not so easy to influence. It is just running! You can never use any coins of other people (if you do not hack their wallet).
A fork is not an easy thing. There are soft-forks and there are hard-forks.
But it is all very complicated and never something like: ok, we go somewhere else and leave you scammer alone, cu.
I mean: doing a fork has to do with really a lot of work (which I could not afford)! I could tell more about this sometime, but wanted to make it short:
I don't think that any kind of a fork would be helpful for PieCoin now - maybe later...
btw: the fact that I did fork the source code of PIE at Github.com has nothing to do with a coin fork. I just saved the code to a place where we can work on.

thanks for all this great discussion,

cu Pikku

Pikku

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:05:57 AM

Piecoin Reboot

Piecoin.net:
New site for Piecoin, done by Pikku, could improve allot, to make less techy and more user friendly like original site. Add roadmap etc.

Bitcointalk PieCoin:
We could start a new thread for Piecoin..
Present our new Roadmap, new domain, exchanges etc. Plus what has happened with the dev and the burned coins

Social Media - Coinmarketcap :
We have to make a new Twitter account and update the link on Coinmarketcap + update the domain on Coinmarketcap to the new one.

Yobit + other exchanges:
Add Piecoin to new exchanges!

Development:
We need someone to develop an Android Wallet and Social Sending. We can add bounties on the roadmap for development

So to conclude I think we need to take control of Piecoin. The first step is our new domain Piecoin.net , i think we need to start a new bitcoin thread with our roadmap and webpage on the start of the thread. also we need to take control over the coinmarketcap profile of Piecoin and change the domain and twitter account...

@takamouri: You are so right with all you mentioned.
> Piecoin.net:
> New site for Piecoin, done by Pikku, could improve allot, to make less techy and more user friendly like original site. Add roadmap etc.
I totally agree with that! A site like the original site (but maybe somewhat less kidding) would be cool. I think, technically this could be done using 'twitter bootstrap'.
Maybe someone of this community likes to build up a new page using bootstrap templates (just google). A finished page could be easily set up at piecoin.net

Ok, now I am done Wink
cu all
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:41:25 AM

How many coins needed for masternode?

I think , need 500 K minimum ...
takamouri

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:49:46 AM

Good news!! Coinmarketcap updated Piecoins page adding a second webpage www.piecoin.net 
takamouri

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:57:23 AM

On the way to make Pie great!!
alangmotor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:36:21 AM

On the way to make Pie great!!

one step closer to touch 100 sats.. great job!!

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 04:39:07 AM

Nice jump in the price, been holding for a while.  Cheesy Cheesy

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
takamouri

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:13:06 PM

hey cryptodv!! nice to see a Sr. Member believe in PieCoin!!!  some of us in the community are trying to restore Pies momentum and we have plans on growing Pie in the near future.. are you willing to be an active participant of this effort? is their any way you could help us?
takamouri

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:29:41 PM

I HAVE STARTED A NEW THREAD FOR PIECOIN MAYBE WE CAN MOVE THE CONVERSATION OVER THERE AND START FROM THE BEGINNING
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1959110.msg19460996#msg19460996

I ALSO CREATED A NEW TWITTER ACCOUNT
@PIE_COIN
https://twitter.com/Pie_Coin

https://i.imgur.com/9zs8hIq.png
alangmotor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:46:16 PM

good job.. thank a lot mr takamouri..

#lets make PIE great Grin
takamouri

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:15:18 PM

PIECOIN REBOOT NEW THREAD FOR PIE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1959110.msg19460996#msg19460996
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:13:47 PM

OP missing very wow info, looks nice & simple though  Wink

//also why start a new thread with a newbie account, it's 2017 & not 2015 or am I stuck in time again?

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
takamouri

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:06:19 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 11:33:57 PM by takamouri

OP missing very wow info, looks nice & simple though  Wink

//also why start a new thread with a newbie account, it's 2017 & not 2015 or am I stuck in time again?
Well the original dev mostly generalized and left many unanswered questions saying nothing on how he was planing to implement social sending. He pumped the coin and the left..
As you said, Pie is very nice and very simple both to use and to stake.. that why some of us are now looking to bootstrap the development of Piecoin and grow the community.. That's why we made a new site www.Piecoin.net , we added it on coinmarketcap, we also started a new twitter account waiting to link it and i  also started a new thread so that i could make it clear that there is a team behind Pie and that we are rebooting its development. Plus , I was trying to drive the attention of outsiders that never heard of PieCoin to join the community.. Maybe it was a newbie mistake to make the new thread, but the effort is real..
We are now planning to add Pie on yobit and are looking into the development of an Android wallet. when both are done we will see how to approach the social media aspect of Piecoin.

Thank you for showing interest.. maybe you could help with the development of PieCoin. your Sr. Member skills would be much appreciated;)
Pikku

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:57:28 AM

Hey all,

I see we are moving into a new thread. I think makes kind of sense.

It is so great to see an active community helping and building up the infrastructure for a successful coin.

cu there, Pikku
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:13:35 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 02:30:35 PM by Testing Crypto

Thank you for showing interest.. maybe you could help with the development of PieCoin. your Sr. Member skills would be much appreciated;)

I've already spent some time on the BBcoding, also really like the layout of the http://www.piecoin.net/ website & been saying that a website could be built to look just like an original post for a while now. I like the first pie website too, if pie were years down the road & then improvements could lead to all that fancy graphics for those who don't care to read PDF's or documents they call white paper. The days of text based knowledge will slow, as the video & images can replace a 1000 words in most cases.

// updates for the BBcoding are here: https://github.com/TestingCrypto/BBcode/edit/master/PieCoin

The blockchain is an immutable record of trading values: An exchange of information that is persistent.

Persistent Information Exchange

PIE Pre-sale information:

Pre-sale ended 2017-02-19 18:00 (GMT 0)

357265702.71428585 Unsold PIE burned to address PBCCEX1Burning1Service11111Xa57x15

Nodes:            

addnode=91.192.132.29
addnode=92.111.211.61
addnode=49.213.34.12
addnode=85.194.244.53
addnode=95.153.26.217
addnode=54.244.29.32
addnode=149.56.154.75
addnode=45.33.68.202
addnode=184.145.18.123
addnode=74.129.247.214
addnode=82.165.162.27
addnode=81.89.100.38
addnode=62.138.3.214
addnode=107.170.196.135
addnode=81.89.100.38
addnode=195.74.52.227
addnode=50.83.4.208
addnode=95.161.142.135
addnode=91.59.113.132
addnode=94.20.244.252
addnode=91.121.66.187

Original Repository:          

Actual Repository:          

Windows QT:          

Mac QT:          

Raspberry (Ubuntu Mate):          

Linux QT:          

Linux Piecoind (Command Line):          

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
takamouri

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:29:14 PM

Hold your PieCoin!! Today was a difficult day for PieCoin.. people who were scamed by the dev and don't believe in Pie sold their coins.. but the support at 30sat is solid!! Pie is growing and now only true believers hold Pie!!
Still trying to organize our next moves!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: