Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:07:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] fpga board  (Read 523 times)
lduck (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 01:40:28 PM

looking to by fpga board. preferably ztex 1.15d(XC6SLX150, 128 MB RAM)
but can be some other board  with XC6SLX150 that has access to GPIO. I would also welcome RAM chip on the board.
Icarus or Lancelot board would also work, but I worry they are too expensive for me.
I wants the board for non-mining purpose, so if you know that your board is somehow valid (generates to many bad block, overheat, ...) please don't sell it to me. It will cost me to many hours to debug if I made mistake in my design or it is broken board.
if the board is physically damaged (broken SD slot, some pins are not useable any more) but you can run use the board I might buy it. it would depend if I can fix it or I will not need that in my project.

If I buy, you will be shipping to Europe (Slovakia).

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lduck (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 04:53:22 PM

still looking. I can pay in BTC, euros, paypal
And I can afford now also Icarus or Lancelot board, too.

I will accept shipping from anywhere. From my experiences it shouldn't be more that 10$/€
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: