Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Monero Brass Coin Giveaway [CLOSED]  (Read 18082 times)
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:09:06 PM

Send email last November 14 and still hoping that my qued is on process now. Send it twice prior to November 14.

Anyways if I ever I won't get it no worries on my side. It's a giveaway after all for lucky members here and with lots of email OP is receiving, the chances of missing my email is really possible.

I will transfer to our new house now few weeks from now so the address stated in my email will not be my address so I asked the land owner here if ever there is a mail to me kindly informed me and I will drop off immediately. Smiley

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:34:09 PM

It happend to me that the mail letter that let's me know a package arrived to be lost so there is a chance some got theirs but they dont know it, havent got mine yet.

I would suspect some may get lost in the mail. It is shipped USPS first class with no tracking or insurance etc.

I have had several envelopes come back to me due to them being "undeliverable" based on the address that was given to me. Those that have this happen to them will not be resent again.

I PMed you twice but never received a reply regarding this. So, I thought I'd go ahead and post it here.

Is it possible that my coin be shipped to Minerjones as he holds some coins of me with him. They need to be shipped sometime soon to me. So, if I send you an email from my email ID and ask you to send it to him so that he can forward those with my other coins, would you accept?

You could do this, the only problem is that by me shipping this to MJ the coin may not get to him for over a month from now. There is no specified time frame and this would hold up your shipment from MJ.

I was away for a while but weeks or so ago I was on btct for just a moment and saw this thread..

I PMd or emailed my shipping info and forgot all about it.. Sent it to my moms..
She called me a while ago and told me I got a package that felt like it had a coin in it and it was this coin.. So I did receive it..

But we just finished my moms new house, got final inspections, and mover her and all of her stuff in, pulled her old house down with chains and trucks..

Now that she is all happy in her new house I have been nagging her to find this coin I got in the mail but so far no dice..

So yes I can confirm that I got it and thank you very much, but I have not scene it yet due to moving chaos lol..

Thanks for confirming.

Send email last November 14 and still hoping that my qued is on process now. Send it twice prior to November 14.

Anyways if I ever I won't get it no worries on my side. It's a giveaway after all for lucky members here and with lots of email OP is receiving, the chances of missing my email is really possible.

I will transfer to our new house now few weeks from now so the address stated in my email will not be my address so I asked the land owner here if ever there is a mail to me kindly informed me and I will drop off immediately. Smiley

If I am not mistaken I have cleared out and shipped most of the November requests. Likely your's was in the shipped batches.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:40:45 AM

I PMed you twice but never received a reply regarding this. So, I thought I'd go ahead and post it here.

Is it possible that my coin be shipped to Minerjones as he holds some coins of me with him. They need to be shipped sometime soon to me. So, if I send you an email from my email ID and ask you to send it to him so that he can forward those with my other coins, would you accept?

You could do this, the only problem is that by me shipping this to MJ the coin may not get to him for over a month from now. There is no specified time frame and this would hold up your shipment from MJ.

I've to receive a big batch from MJ actually, and this can't be done in a single package anyhow. So, I'm okay with it. I'd like to request you to please send my coin to MJ. Either way, I'm gonna send both of you a single PM regarding this.

Regards.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:55:31 AM

Thanks for confirming when you get the coin.

As promised there was a rather large batch of international giveaways that went out a few days ago.

I had to drop off the box of them and leave it with USPS and it took them 5-6 hours to handle with a single person working on them.

Glad I didn't have to stand there for all of that.
Thanks for the updates, I am hoping there maybe is a international package headed to Aus in this lot  Wink

Confirmed, I have received the coin. I was thinking I would receive it the same time as bitkilo, though. Hope you get yours soon!

You already got yours, ah not fair man, lol. How long ago did you receive it?
I am sure it will just be the snail mails here holding mine bask.

I don't even remember that well, haha. It was around the start of December if memory serves me well.

I guess being here on an island in the middle of the sea, half a world away from all the coin traders on bitcointalk, shipping can't be fast.  Wink
Yeah it's a hard life living on an island separated from the worlds war and worries, although i will complain about the heat at this time of the year, lol..

@smoothie, It looks like i emailed back in October, any of the coins ordered in October still left to ship or are you just shipping them random?
(not complaining because who could complain about a free coin!)  Smiley

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:09:11 AM

As promised there was a rather large batch of international giveaways that went out a few days ago.

I had to drop off the box of them and leave it with USPS and it took them 5-6 hours to handle with a single person working on them.

Thanks for the updates, I am hoping there maybe is a international package headed to Aus in this lot  Wink

Confirmed, I have received the coin. I was thinking I would receive it the same time as bitkilo, though. Hope you get yours soon!

I don't even remember that well, haha. It was around the start of December if memory serves me well.

I guess being here on an island in the middle of the sea, half a world away from all the coin traders on bitcointalk, shipping can't be fast.  Wink
Yeah it's a hard life living on an island separated from the worlds war and worries, although i will complain about the heat at this time of the year, lol..

@smoothie, It looks like i emailed back in October, any of the coins ordered in October still left to ship or are you just shipping them random?
(not complaining because who could complain about a free coin!)  Smiley

I second that with the heat, we've had a doobie with all sorts of weather this season I wonder what the middle of Summer will bring, more heat or maybe more of those crazy thunderstorms that wakes everyone up at 2 in the morning' Huh Cheesy

On another note I don't think I've heard or seen the Postie in a couple of days which is weird, I wonder if they are taking time off and letting it build up and the price we pay for stamps these days..... Tongue
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:23:36 AM

If I am not mistaken I have cleared out and shipped most of the November requests. Likely your's was in the shipped batches.

Oh really. That was great.

Hope my package is on it's way now Smiley I don't mind waiting for long. Hopefully one of these days Im a part now of those peoplewho received the coin and will gladly post it here.

Thank you Smiley

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:44:03 AM

Thanks for the updates, I am hoping there maybe is a international package headed to Aus in this lot  Wink

I guess being here on an island in the middle of the sea, half a world away from all the coin traders on bitcointalk, shipping can't be fast.  Wink

I did get a few returned as "undeliverable". Not sure if any of those were your's.

Otherwise they all shipped out from the October list.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:17:24 AM

Recieved my free coin today in the UK, from an email done at the start of November

All good. Thanks Smoothie. Very generous of you.

Wonders if the rise in XMR is really down to the new GUI, or if its from folks loading the coins they have recieved from you  Cheesy
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:30:05 PM

I got it today aswell, thank you very much! It's a biutiful coin!.

Wonders if the rise in XMR is really down to the new GUI, or if its from folks loading the coins they have recieved from you  Cheesy
Lol good one.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
LennyCarl

Activity: 176
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:51:28 PM

Thank you, Smoothie. I have received mine! (It probably arrived in mid November but I only recently received my stack of mail.)
equipoise

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 11:36:20 PM

I received the coin too. I didn't saw it yet, because it's my father's address, but he told me it's there. Thank you!

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:27:24 AM

Got mine a few weeks ago - unsure whether I should load it up, or keep as is....decisions decisions...

Thanks so much, greatly appreciated Smiley
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 05:47:03 AM

I did get a few returned as "undeliverable". Not sure if any of those were your's.

Otherwise they all shipped out from the October list.
I have had a few coins and other items shipped to the same address in the past with no issues so maybe just a bit of bad luck this time.
If it turns up i will still let you know, thanks anyway.

grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 07:31:06 AM

Just sent you an email. As discussed earlier, please send the coin to the address in the email.

Thanks & Regards.
DonYo

Activity: 432
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 09:54:07 AM

Got mine  Cheesy

Feeling like

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
tweetious

Activity: 1959
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:24:20 AM

Arrived in Greece today! thanks a lot !!!  Smiley
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:02:03 AM

I'm still awaiting the arrival of my coin :/
The package might have also been lost in transit.
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:10:36 AM

Mine as well, I think I was one of the first people that entered the giveaway(I sent him the email about a hour after he posted), but I still haven't received mine.

Just a bad luck I guess, but anyway from what I saw this coin is purchase able, so I'll put few bucks to get it.

We can not complain as we didn't pay for the coin, it was just a gift Tongue
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:01:20 AM

Mine as well, I think I was one of the first people that entered the giveaway(I sent him the email about a hour after he posted), but I still haven't received mine.

Just a bad luck I guess, but anyway from what I saw this coin is purchase able, so I'll put few bucks to get it.

We can not complain as we didn't pay for the coin, it was just a gift Tongue
Yes exactly its a free give away so we cant complain.i also didnt recieve mine.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Lincoln6Echo
Legendary

Activity: 2459
Merit: 1057

Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:30:01 PM

Received my sample! Awesome Coin! Maybe I am going to fund this one. Smiley Thanks smoothie
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: