Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice to see Zion, again!  (Read 206 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:44:38 AM

Right now what Zion has achieved is quite impressive.  Cool

First the conquest then occupation and finally total domination of most institutions in the western world (Western Europe, U.K. and the USA). Since fiat, executive legislative and judiciary and the medias are in total control it's quite well structured..

Personally there are many things I don't get, from an historical perspective on vastly different regions. However I am more interested in a certain specific victory: how was it possible to impose this juddeo-christians concept?

Sadly in this idea stand the great flaw leading to defeat.  Kiss

There is no fucking way or price high enough to impose this ideology on big parts of the world. Tongue

The Russian federation was able in the 1990 and early 2000 to freed itself from Zion control. China's Dragon makes worms do silk. And one word: Katana.

Fundamentally it's ultra dangerous for Zion mind control of the occupied population.  Cheesy

So Zion must push war as fast as possible against its opponents or risk to see its captives be mentally freed...

However overt or covert I don't see how Zion could win once overt or covert war is called out  Huh

On a more spiritual and moral final consideration, what is greater than to see reality?

Myself I will stand on the side of God, The Undefeateable.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: