Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:00:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need 0.30 btc loan urgent  (Read 652 times)
saaem (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 10:04:56 AM

I need 0.30 btc loan urgent
Frosxh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:07:28 AM

yeah sure only if you have valid collateral, otherwise you don't have a chance to get a loan here specially newbies like you.

FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:15:22 AM

If u really want loan plz provide more details in your thread like what interest u giving what is payback date and most important what collateral you have for this loan without collateral you only get red paint
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:27:01 AM

First, you must have valid collateral which has atleast 120% higher than your loan amount, in this case around 0.36 btc
Second, if you don't know about what's considered valid collateral, read Here
wildkens

Activity: 210

BitConnect coin

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:36:51 AM

First, you must have valid collateral which has atleast 120% higher than your loan amount, in this case around 0.36 btc
Second, if you don't know about what's considered valid collateral, read Here
I don't think he have any valid collateral I think he was just searching online about lend Btc and then he saw this forum and he shocked that (ohoo people are giving lone in Btc waoo let's try maybe any stupid here will lend me .3 Btc and I can buy drugs or party with friends)
But let me tell u something brother plz don't you time and life in this kind of stupid work and try to earn some real money

bitconnect coin [ ico ] [ community ] [ facebook ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
community driven decentralized cryptocurrency
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:39:31 AM

Did you have any VALID collateral? If not your request sounds like:
"I need 0.30 btc as gift urgent"

If you don't have a valid collateral, my suggestion is to lock this thread and try to understand better how loan works in this forum!

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:10:36 PM

Second, if you don't know about what's Considered valid collateral, read Here
I don't think he have any valid collateral I think he was just searching online about lend Btc and then he saw this forum and he shocked that (ohoo people are giving lone in Btc waoo let's try maybe any stupid here will lend me .3 Btc and I can buy drugs or party with friends)
But let me tell u something brother plz don't you time and life in this kind of stupid work and try to earn some real money
He posted on the long term loans section this exact same topic.  Roll Eyes

He is looking for getting CHARITY here! Tongue

No free hand outs here. Some body neeeds to put a big RED sticky on the top of this section.

DO NOT ASK FOR FREE HAND OUTS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM OR YOU WILL GET RED TAGGED RIGHT ON THE SPOT!
saaem (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 05:31:22 PM

I have no valid collateral so i am going to locked this thread now i need btc for start my online business  and for business promotion

i need btc for one month and interest rate will be 150%
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:39:17 PM

I have no valid collateral so i am going to locked this thread now i need btc for start my online business  and for business promotion

Instead you try to scam here or get an investor, without expose what kind of business you do wanna to make, would be easy you search for investor, but the way you started to ask for loans without colateral you are already wrong doing those, ask the banks they give money to travell and such ammount is just pennies for them.
saaem (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 05:43:47 PM

ok every body i am not scammer but i should follow on rules thanks for every one
kevinrio

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:20:42 PM

ok every body i am not scammer but i should follow on rules thanks for every one

Please lock the thread mate because it wastes time and spammers do a lot of spamming.
wildkens

Activity: 210

BitConnect coin

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:24:24 AM

You still not lock the thread u can find lock option left side bottom of the page plz lock it to avoid signature spammers

bitconnect coin [ ico ] [ community ] [ facebook ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
community driven decentralized cryptocurrency
bitkng

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:07:15 AM

With out a valid collateral no one can lend you btc.the best way to get loans is from poloniex lending section.
Frosxh

Activity: 322

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:28:53 AM

Most of your posts are on your newly created faucet site from faucetinabox script. Is this the online business you are talking here? If yes, faucets are not that profitable as you think specially for a new site with no regular visitor. You are lucky if you can profit .001btc there in a week

saaem (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 07:26:23 PM

i don't want to invest in faucet box site etc because i know that it is not a profitable business and not possible to earn as a full time job   .But i need loan for ptc site business  as it is possible to earn profit from it .
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:30:26 PM

i don't want to invest in faucet box site etc because i know that it is not a profitable business and not possible to earn as a full time job   .But i need loan for ptc site business  as it is possible to earn profit from it .
You better lock this thread now because even a hero member cannot get 0.3btc loan without collateral so a newbie you have no chance of getting even a small loan here without collateral,i suggest you to try some lending sites like btcjam and btcpop and completely verify your profile there and give your loan details if get verified.
saaem (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 10:03:17 PM

ok i know without collateral i could not get loan from here and also i am newbie so
 thanks every one for your suggestions and guidelines now i am locking this thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: