Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:49:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EVER GET TIRED OF ONLY DOING SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN?  (Read 509 times)
sherlock33 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:15:11 AM

I see most of the users here just post crap and stuff just to get to their quota.
Ever get tired of doing that? These sig ads are paying you decently so at least make your post worth the read.
Wink
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:17:41 AM

Not everyone here made bad posts just for signature campaign. There is people who make really good posts and is inside a signature campaign just for the bonus pay. I am in a signature campaign myself and I will say that I only join signature campaign as a bonus for my posts at Bitcointalk - unlike in the past, which I admit that I post only for signature campaign and I do not care about my quality.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:22:41 AM

At the least I never ever got tired of only doing signature campaign since it can be fun sometimes brainstorming your brain on what to type to post in this forum. It is also nice that I learn something just by reading the threads I post into daily and it also gives me some money so why get tired of it? You can always have more fun later on if you get bored though so that you wont get tired of it.
sherlock33 (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:52:13 AM

Not everyone here made bad posts just for signature campaign. There is people who make really good posts and is inside a signature campaign just for the bonus pay. I am in a signature campaign myself and I will say that I only join signature campaign as a bonus for my posts at Bitcointalk - unlike in the past, which I admit that I post only for signature campaign and I do not care about my quality.

Same here, I do posts only during my free time and it becomes a habbit to check here in ANN section as I am also fond of trading.Its better to check from time to time any announcement for coins you are trading.

Good for you that you have something else to do aside from sig.
Well, I don't know. Maybe we really just have different perspectives.
philggg

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:05:02 PM

i ones tried to apply, but the rules say account with negative trust should not apply i was pist off, i hope they pay good money with what i saw the money is too little with the effort people are making
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 05:54:55 PM

I imagine signature campaigns are great for people from developing countries. The ones making good money are the ones running the campaigns.

Zisove28

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:41:37 PM

Not everyone can write good analytical answers. Not everyone understands the politics and economics. But everyone wants to earn. Therefore, a lot of meaningless answers
CryptoCoinNews

Activity: 504
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:49:59 PM

i ones tried to apply, but the rules say account with negative trust should not apply i was pist off, i hope they pay good money with what i saw the money is too little with the effort people are making

i think if you account ,  negative trust
is can't join signature campaign again
but several altcoin signature campaign sometimes negative trus can join
but if bitcoin signature campaign is never acepted negative trust account
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:06:04 PM

If you're posting only to get some cashola then yes, it's going to get boring very quickly and your posts will reflect that. If you'd be here anyway then it's all gravy.

However, check the meta section for reports on the account farmers and sig spammers. There are some people farming hundreds of accounts at once out there with not too far off industrial operations. It's hard to tell whether there's much middle ground between people like that and those who'd be posting anyway.
usefrees

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:41:36 AM

You can simply ignore such posts. Communicate with people who interest you. Everyone came to this site with your target. It is their personal matter
Specterminate

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:16:33 PM

there are other campagins you can do expect singature

you can translate, blog posts, twitter, social media campaign etc. why not try something new
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: