Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:50:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: P2P bitcoin funding projects and options limited  (Read 327 times)
metalbean (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:28:39 AM

Am looking at funding some projects but looking at bitlendingclub there is only one project funding at the moment, and btcjam 17 projects, with only one bitcoin projects the rest being coindesk.

Are there no big following in bitcoin P2P funding?
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 12:22:32 PM

You can check https://bnktothefuture.com/search/pitches there are few projects specially related to cryptocurrency even the bitcache project from kim dotcom is there which is in hype right now. I haven't invested in any of such projects but i think this site is being used by some well known companies and projects to grab crowdfuding.

Btcjam is p2p lending platform not p2p funding/crowdfunding and i have seen several scam attempts on btcjam like p2p lending platforms in past. You can have your own research before investing or using any of this platforms.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 12:31:39 PM

as the other commenter said.
dont bother with the "loanshark/scamhaven" microloan systems like btcjam

instead write up some documentation about your project
include:
the concept.
give a demonstration/scenario of how it operates (how alice pays bob)
give an example of why it should operate (why alice pays bob - the niche market/service it is creating)
give details of what your expectations of it are in 6 months, then 1-5years (realistic, not utopian)

and then go search out funding with your documentation

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:12:01 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1625932.0

Is p2p a failure, you decide.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: