Print  
Author Topic: Invest  (Read 1055 times)
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:38:48 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2016, 09:23:45 AM by tomos81

Hello, i have strategy that makes 25% for me within 48 hours. It;s not a scam, it's not a fake scammy page, it's my secret strategy.

Want to join and get 20% ? (i will keep 5%)

Message me for details, i am not reading the forum.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:49:19 PM

clarify things a lot more and maybe you will dodge the reds coming at you.

you dont read the posts but you post here...and you make 25% from what?

not a hyip, not a scam, no nothing at all...

please, inlight us!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:52:28 PM

clarify things a lot more and maybe you will dodge the reds coming at you.

you dont read the posts but you post here...and you make 25% from what?

not a hyip, not a scam, no nothing at all...

please, inlight us!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

I found a strategy that makes me 25-27% in one cycle.. it's not a scam, not a ponzi, but as i mentioned, it's my secret. I can provide payments to my balance (i tried it with smaller ammounts (just for sure) - i got 126.400 satoshis from 100.000 but it works fine with any ammount.

and i am not stupid to risk my good name / get a ban here for few satoshis..
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:22:12 PM

Please, DO NOT message me with question - what is my strategy - i will NOT tell it.
You need to trust me, or ignore me!!!
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:42:03 PM

Hello, i have strategy that makes 25% for me within 48 hours. It;s not a scam, it's not a fake scammy page, it's my secret strategy.

If you want you can share your strategy and I can left a review about your service!
just send me a mp and I will evaluate your idea Wink

Please, DO NOT message me with question - what is my strategy - i will NOT tell it.

Other wise a strategy that could pay so high Smiley seems likely a ponzi/scam and not a real opportunity... so if you want I can give you a review about it .

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:51:55 PM

If you want you can share your strategy and I can left a review about your service!

Other wise a strategy that could pay so high Smiley seems likely a ponzi/scam and not a real opportunity... so if you want I can give you a review about it .

I will not share my strategy... I made 2 months long experimenting to get this 25% profit. Now i have my "product" ready, so, sorry i will not share my strategy definitely...

best review is to try, and later reply to this topic if you got your satoshi with extra 20% or not Smiley

The steps:

1) PM me your wallet address
2) I will PM you deposit wallet address
3) PM me your deposited ammount (between 1M and 2M satoshis) , and blockchain transaction ID with your deposit
4) I will reply to your PM when i sent you back 120%

If i will not PM you, i am a scammer and you can write here that i am.
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:10:47 PM

I will not share my strategy... I made 2 months long experimenting to get this 25% profit. Now i have my "product" ready, so, sorry i will not share my strategy definitely...

best review is to try, and later reply to this topic if you got your satoshi with extra 20% or not Smiley

The steps:

3) PM me your deposited ammount (between 1M and 2M satoshis) , and blockchain transaction ID with your deposit

If you don't have any valid collateral and you are not requesting a loan don't use this section, offering this simil ponzi service.
Because now what are you offering sounds like a ponzi... not more not less...

Did you know how ponzi works?

You are going in a bad way... this is a Lending section, go to Investor-based games
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=207.0

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:15:20 PM

Secret strategy to make 25% in 48 hour? Roll Eyes

I wonder why u r not yet red? Where r the DT guys? Cheesy

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:15:49 PM

The steps:

If you don't have any valid collateral and you are not requesting a loan don't use this section, offering this simil ponzi service.
Because now what are you offering sounds like a ponzi... not more not less...

Did you know how ponzi works?

You are going in a bad way... this is a Lending section, go to Investor-based games
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=207.0

it's not a ponzi, but ok, thanks for a link, i will try..

i literally hate that people not trusting to somebody just because 99% of others are scammers.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:17:09 PM

Secret strategy to make 25% in 48 hour? Roll Eyes

I wonder why u r not yet red? Where r the DT guys? Cheesy

why to be red? i did nothing illegal and not scammed - nobody!!!
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:30:28 PM

The steps:

A quick google gives me this:

A Ponzi scheme (/ˈpɒn.zi/; also a Ponzi game)[1] is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.

I would say that's bang on. This consistently gives us a rate of return that's obviously better than anything else out there's.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:36:40 PM

The steps:

A quick google gives me this:

A Ponzi scheme (/ˈpɒn.zi/; also a Ponzi game)[1] is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.

I would say that's bang on. This consistently gives us a rate of return that's obviously better than anything else out there's.

ok but ponzi is based on non stop asking for new investments..

i jsut need max. 10.000.000  and then i will not need anymore.. Just want to start my own earning and will ive rewards to people that helped me to start up.
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:45:05 PM

OP, you have to understand that *trust me* schemes do not go over well on this forum, because we've seen 'em all here.  If you don't reveal the method and just ask for bitcoin, that's a scam until proven otherwise.  And that's how it has to be, because you are not the first one to offer such an "investment". 

In addition, your presentation is amateurish at best, and you come off like a 3rd world scammer.  So there's no one here who'll likely send you anything.  I certainly wouldn't.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:47:44 PM

OP, you have to understand that *trust me* schemes do not go over well on this forum, because we've seen 'em all here.  If you don't reveal the method and just ask for bitcoin, that's a scam until proven otherwise.  And that's how it has to be, because you are not the first one to offer such an "investment". 

In addition, your presentation is amateurish at best, and you come off like a 3rd world scammer.  So there's no one here who'll likely send you anything.  I certainly wouldn't.

my "presentation" is based on my english skills - english is not my primary language.
and please dont tell me i am a scammer until i not scammed somebody!!!
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:36:45 PM

Look if you have such amazing strategy and able to make profit with any ammount why do you wanna to share it, makes no sense if you can make 25% with each transaction till the end of the month you might reach the  1 bitcoin alone, soo let me know why you wanna help others if you can make it alone.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:40:44 PM

Look if you have such amazing strategy and able to make profit with any ammount why do you wanna to share it, makes no sense if you can make 25% with each transaction till the end of the month you might reach the  1 bitcoin alone, soo let me know why you wanna help others if you can make it alone.

i just need some startup satoshis, it's very slow to grow up from 100.000 satoshis i have in my wallet.. and it's not a gold mine, maximum is 2.000.000 i can re-rotate in a day.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:15:18 PM

my "presentation" is based on my english skills - english is not my primary language.

I will even have some concerns here and that is why would I trust my money with you when you wont tell me what you want to do with my money to generate that amount of interest within the time frame you said whether you want to trade with it or gamble with or even want to use it to finance a project and when I know, then I can decide whether I want to be involved or not?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 02:24:57 AM

If it worked like that, the community would be pure chaos.  The trust system now relies on people to make smart decisions to prevent scammers.  Even if that means negative repping potential scammers, which is very normal here.

You are guaranteeing a 20% profit in 48 hours.  If this was the case, you should be rich by now.  And since I'm positive this isn't the case, there's either something you didn't take into account or you are planning to scam.  Those are the ONLY 2 possibilities here.

Feel free to prove me wrong.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 02:33:02 AM

If you can make 25% ROI in 48 hours, I'll assume you can make 10% ROI in one day. A year has 365* days, and each day you will make 10% ROI. Lets assume you start with 1BTC. 1.1 (110% of original money) to the power of 364 is equal to

In one year, you would make that much BTC (because of compounding). Please explain how this is possible.
Since you should be rich by now with your foolproof method, send any amount over 0.015BTC to an escrow, and I'll give you 0.01BTC to make 25% ROI on, in case your just being generous. If you started with only 10k satoshi, you would have over 100m BTC by the end of a year.

*Leap years are an exception

taking a break - expect delayed responses
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:25:18 AM

If you can make 25% ROI in 48 hours, I'll assume you can make 10% ROI in one day. A year has 365* days, and each day you will make 10% ROI. Lets assume you start with 1BTC. 1.1 (110% of original money) to the power of 364 is equal to

In one year, you would make that much BTC (because of compounding). Please explain how this is possible.
Since you should be rich by now with your foolproof method, send any amount over 0.015BTC to an escrow, and I'll give you 0.01BTC to make 25% ROI on, in case your just being generous. If you started with only 10k satoshi, you would have over 100m BTC by the end of a year.

*Leap years are an exception

as i mentioned above, it's not a gold mine, maximum per day i can "rotate" is 2.000.000 satoshis, so i will be never rich from that.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: