Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:47:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (SALES CLOSED) HIGHLY VOUCHED - EASIEST METHOD TO EARN $60 weekly ON AUTOPILOT  (Read 28149 times)
play store (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:43:34 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 09:10:21 PM by play store

How to earn guaranteed $60 weekly on autopilot with 1 account, you can earn double with 2 accounts and so on
Have you ever been dreaming of becoming financially independent ?
Then, i present to you MONEY MAGNET a unique money making method that generate money into your btc account like an invisible atm machine.
What is not
cpa
ewhore
ppi
ppl
ponzi
hyip
autosurf
blackhat
What exactly it is
It is a simple method
set and forget
only 20 minutes daily to check your profits
Is there any investment involved?
Yes, you will need to invest $25 every month and you will recover back your funds in a week.
Do you have vouch copies?
yes, 5 3 vouch copies are available
2 vouch copies to sr member and above and 3 1 vouches to members with dark trust.
Condition for vouches
You must agree to give your sincere review maximum of 15 mins after you receive the copy because it is that simple.

Price - $40. Only 5 copies shall be sold
Send $40 to 15ijmma7cEXNrnpiWCu7nnSUtKMStP1tL9 then pm me the tx id and your email address

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 07:45:06 PM

Im interested in a vouch copy, pm me with the details

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:46:29 PM

I'll take a vouch and leave a review.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 07:49:37 PM

Also, I'm interested in a vouch copy, pm me with the more details and I will leave feedback
thanks

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
play store (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:53:59 PM

Based upon first come first serve policy, the first 2 sr. member that made a request qualified for the vouch copies, though the method cannot be saturated they must agreed not to share or leak the method.
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 07:55:16 PM

Based upon first come first serve policy, the first 2 sr. member that made a request qualified for the vouch copies, though the method cannot be saturated they must agreed not to share or leak the method.
I have no interest in leaking the method, i just want to make sure that the method works and ensure that you arent selling a fake method to scam

SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:01:09 PM

I suggest you take 1st and 3rd for vouche copies designed for senior member and above, and 2nd for the trust.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
player514
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:02:12 PM

I have no intention to leak the method either. It would only get saturated and affect my own income from your method. I wouldn't want to tarnish my reputation and account standing over a simple vouch copy either.

play store (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:13:27 PM

I suggest you take 1st and 3rd for vouche copies designed for senior member and above, and 2nd for the trust.
Hey i am sorry for my bad sight, i did not see that the player 514 is a dark trust member, i am earning money despite my sight lol. the 3 people are qualified, remaining 2 dark trust member.
play store (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:45:20 PM

Since no dt member is responding, i will give out the method to the vouches as i can see that they are online.
The vouch copies have been reduced to 3 automatically.
happy earning.
Vouch copies sent
Please start with free 30 days and $2 trials.
Waiting for your reviews.
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:46:45 PM

If you can give out one last vouch copy to an Sr.Member I am interested in testing your method and posting an honest review about it.

If not, I am waiting to see the reviews from those who received a copy.
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 08:51:13 PM

I've skimmed through the method, i wont try it's not my type of thing, but from what I can see, the method is legit, also, @OP do not send the method in a text file, people here dont like to download things

player514
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:56:26 PM

Got the copy.

This requires an investment. You will NOT be able to make any money if you don't have 30 ish $ for seed money. The money is definitely earnable, and it is within the bounds of the user given they put in a decent amount of time into this method. There indeed is a level of risk and chance involved in this method, but it is low, and the method is NOT Gambling related whatsoever. Finally, this is an automated method and will make you cash, but how much cash it will make, I cannot say for sure. I would suggest that OP either drop the price a little or show proof of his earnings; there seems to be potential in this method.

Good luck with sales op.

play store (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:58:03 PM

I've skimmed through the method, i wont try it's not my type of thing, but from what I can see, the method is legit, also, @OP do not send the method in a text file, people here dont like to download things
Thank you for your review and the corrections, i can as well send it through email.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 09:17:24 PM

I got vouch copy from OP.
It is right, it is not ponzi, hyip, mlm or any other scam schemes
I can not say that this brings safe money and how much because it takes a few days to earn. Because that, I agree with @ player514 and suggest to OP for show proof of his earnings
Yes, it is necessary for the investment around $30 per month.
Also, OP you need to explain a little better, which is the theme of this method. I'm not in this world, and for me this method not mean much but I know that is lot of people like this things

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
play store (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:21:10 PM

Got the copy.

This requires an investment. You will NOT be able to make any money if you don't have 30 ish $ for seed money. The money is definitely earnable, and it is within the bounds of the user given they put in a decent amount of time into this method. There indeed is a level of risk and chance involved in this method, but it is low, and the method is NOT Gambling related whatsoever. Finally, this is an automated method and will make you cash, but how much cash it will make, I cannot say for sure. I would suggest that OP either drop the price a little or show proof of his earnings; there seems to be potential in this method.

Good luck with sales op.
Thank you sincerely for your honest review, the method is the most simple money generation ever invented by mankind, however i will reduce the price for the first 5 buyers. Kindly note that the first 30 days will cost you only $10 to earn the $200.
doa

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:31:40 PM

Can you provide proof of earnings?
play store (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:33:54 PM

Yes, selling my earnings bit by bit and enjoying my funds Grin Grin Grin
doa

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:36:01 PM

Yes, selling my earnings bit by bit and enjoying my funds Grin Grin Grin

I meant proof for others besides yourself but good luck.
Placid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:36:32 PM

I see several vouches. But the vouches are only for receiving a document. I'd like to see several vouches of ppl claiming they truly invested 30 bucks and earned lots more. Besides that, the 'vouch' is poorly explained. All I see is what it is not, but not what is it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: