Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (SALES CLOSED) HIGHLY VOUCHED - EASIEST METHOD TO EARN $60 weekly ON AUTOPILOT  (Read 28149 times)
play store (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:32:33 AM

I understand that you are desperate to sell this, but there is a rule in this forum: you are allowed to bump your thread only once in 24 hours (and when you make it, you must delete your previous post)
You made it 3 times in 24 hours.
Cool down a bit ...
Thank you for your advise though i did not know the rules on this forum but i am not desperate to make a sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doa

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:39:40 AM

I'm disappointed to see that noone has posted their results. It seems like people refuse to use this method which is confusing if the method is so easy and autopilot.  Huh
play store (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:51:31 AM

I'm disappointed to see that noone has posted their results. It seems like people refuse to use this method which is confusing if the method is so easy and autopilot.  Huh
I thought you already knew that nobody will show you their money making method if it is real but everybody will complain about the method if it is not real.
Just as you would complain if you bite a bad pizza but will you complain if the pizza is good ?

3 more copies to be sold.
doa

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:54:35 AM

I thought you already knew that nobody will show you their money making method if it is real but everybody will complain about the method if it is not real.
Just as you would complain if you bite a bad pizza but will you complain if the pizza is good ?

3 more copies to be sold.

That is a fair point. But I think the people who received vouches should have some small duty to prove that a claim is true, especially with the claim it can't be saturated but I guess not. Anyways, I will continue to watch the thread.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 08:19:33 AM

Can you provide proof of earnings?
Yes, selling my earnings bit by bit and enjoying my funds Grin Grin Grin

I meant proof for others besides yourself but good luck.

player514  - I would suggest that OP either drop the price a little or show proof of his earnings;

examplens - I can not say that this brings safe money and how much because it takes a few days to earn. Because that, I agree with @ player514 and suggest to OP for show proof of his earnings.

The OP seems that he does not understand english Smiley
Let's help him to sell his product:  POST A PROOF OF YOUR EARNINGS MADE WITH THIS METHOD!

play store (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:33:39 AM

player514  - I would suggest that OP either drop the price a little or show proof of his earnings;

examplens - I can not say that this brings safe money and how much because it takes a few days to earn. Because that, I agree with @ player514 and suggest to OP for show proof of his earnings.

Let's help him to sell his product:  POST A PROOF OF YOUR EARNINGS MADE WITH THIS METHOD!

As you quoted above
I have replied to that because payment proof can be faked better to wait for the buyers proof of earnings.
Thank you for your concern trying to help with sales.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 06:11:57 PM

Well ... you are really desperate to sell this Smiley
I told you that you can bump your thread once per day and you continue to do it ...
I will report your posts and let the mods to take action.

icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:17:02 PM

Still offering a vouch copy?
cheers
play store (OP)

View Profile
N
October 23, 2016, 08:31:23 PM

Still offering a vouch copy?
cheers
Naturally no but you are a green trust member and i am sure my method works so i will give you a vouch copy but in the next 12 hours just be ready to write an honest review.
Why 12 hours and not right away ? Time is also money, you are paying for the guide with your time.
Use the hours to read through the thread and pm me in 12 hours for your guide.
Thank you
====================================================================
2 more copies left for sale.
MafiaCoin

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:40:30 AM

I think there have not proof..
pls make screenshot with proof.
aletheia

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:34:14 AM

I'm buying this guide when it price $25.

About the method, the method is not a really new method, I do this once about 4-5 years ago but with manual, and it is very time wasting.
OP sell this method with autopilot method, and yeah it's cool!

The guide itself not complete much, many things that not covered completely (this is honest OP), but OP offer assistance and answer the question I am asking by email.

About the earning, I cannot verify the amount at this moment, I suppose the earning will come in second week or third week, because I spent one week on setup this thing (because I have a real job outside, so not focus much on this method - I don't know what happen to other)

About the saturation, this method will not saturated in next 3 years in my opinion.

My suggestion to OP : please update the method with more explanation in detail, like do A then do B then do C, instead giving the big picture, because people like me have difficulty on grasping this method because my busyness.

OP, if you have update on this guide please send me by email, I'm still figuring out some point that I don't understand.
play store (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:48:23 AM

I'm buying this guide when it price $25.

About the method, the method is not a really new method, I do this once about 4-5 years ago but with manual, and it is very time wasting.
OP sell this method with autopilot method, and yeah it's cool!

The guide itself not complete much, many things that not covered completely (this is honest OP), but OP offer assistance and answer the question I am asking by email.

About the earning, I cannot verify the amount at this moment, I suppose the earning will come in second week or third week, because I spent one week on setup this thing (because I have a real job outside, so not focus much on this method - I don't know what happen to other)

About the saturation, this method will not saturated in next 3 years in my opinion.

My suggestion to OP : please update the method with more explanation in detail, like do A then do B then do C, instead giving the big picture, because people like me have difficulty on grasping this method because my busyness.

OP, if you have update on this guide please send me by email, I'm still figuring out some point that I don't understand.
Thank you for your sincere feedback and i really appreciate it because you are right.
Update will soon come on the guide but it has to be limited the way it is because of the ebook leakers while i provide fast support via email.
==============================================================================
Only 2 copies left for sale.
icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:08:59 AM

@OP
Ready to receive the vouch copy and write a honest review.
Thanks
play store (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:05:11 AM

@OP
Ready to receive the vouch copy and write a honest review.
Thanks
Vouch copy sent.
Point to note, no more vouch copy to any one else, i only give it to icet208 to make him the third dt member that have my guide.
Waiting for his review.
play store (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:10:22 AM

@ talatk i do not understand the purpose of your post because it is irrelevant here, nobody is talking about job.
Signature spamming is prohibited on this thread.
Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:42:53 AM

@ talatk i do not understand the purpose of your post because it is irrelevant here, nobody is talking about job.

I have some money laying around that can be used on this method.
I can provide a review and will post any earnings that I make with this method.

Review will be very detailed.

If you have any intrest of that, send me a PM and I will do my best.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
play store (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:00:37 AM

I have some money laying around that can be used on this method.
I can provide a review and will post any earnings that I make with this method.

Review will be very detailed.

If you have any intrest of that, send me a PM and I will do my best.
You can send me pm if you are interested in buying but i am no longer giving out a free copy because i have already giving out more than 5 of that.
Thank you for stopping by.
Malix123

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:03:25 AM

I bought a copy of this method....and it seems LEGIT until now... can't say anything about earnings at this time as I'm still working on setup but overall I'm satisfied with this method Smiley

Moreover, I totally agree with aletheia, as guide should be step-wise and more detailed which would work even for newbies...
Although OP is really helpful and cooperative via email but guide should be detailed enough to cater all those questions which buyers ask on email.
Therefore it is requested to kindly update your guide as mentioned above and send it to all buyers.

play store (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:12:26 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 05:48:05 AM by play store

I bought a copy of this method....and it seems LEGIT until now... can't say anything about earnings at this time as I'm still working on setup but overall I'm satisfied with this method Smiley

Moreover, I totally agree with aletheia, as guide should be step-wise and more detailed which would work even for newbies...
Although OP is really helpful and cooperative via email but guide should be detailed enough to cater all those questions which buyers ask on email.
Therefore it is requested to kindly update your guide as mentioned above and send it to all buyers.

Thank you for your review on my product.
The product have to be like that because of ebook leakers though i planned some update especially on the questions that have asked.
Enjoy and do remember to have more than one account.
Enjoy.
MafiaCoin

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 01:34:56 AM

hello friends,
who earn with method?
please let me know how it work..
i wait relly reviews.
thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All