Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 120% within 48 hours  (Read 267 times)
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 504

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:33:02 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2016, 09:24:06 AM by tomos81

Hi - it's not a scammy page, not a ponzi, it's my secret strategy..
i will NOT tell you my secret. Just trust me, or ignore me...

The rules:

1) Send me PM with your bitcoin wallet address
2) I will PM you my deposit address
3) PM me how much you deposited (between 1.000.000 - 2.000.000 satoshis) +blockchain transaction ID of your deposit
4) I will PM you within 48 hours about my payback -> 120%   Usually its within 12 hours...

Trust me, or ignore me..
do not write here, it's a ponzi scheme or a scam.. You dont know me, you dont know my strategy...

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:58:18 PM

you live an imaginary world, you do not make the difference between having a real strategy tested with real money, and thinking to have a strategy that have never been tested.
if your secret really pays 120% for 12 Hours as you say, why you don't invest your own money? oooo I have not noticed that you did a lot of earning for you and now you want make earning with other people.
I like this world; he is full of useful and honest  people.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:02:00 PM

you live an imaginary world, you do not make the difference between having a real strategy tested with real money, and thinking to have a strategy that have never been tested.
if your secret really pays 120% for 12 Hours as you say, why you don't invest your own money? oooo I have not noticed that you did a lot of earning for you and now you want make earning with other people.

you dont know me and you thinking i am a scammer... think what you want.

the truth is, i have my bitcoin wallet empty. all my satoshis gone to feed my faucets. And i don't want to wait for ad rewards.
And my strategy - i worked hard 2 months to find a formula that works, but unfortunately now i havent satoshis in my wallet.

I scammed nobody and i will never do that. If you don't trust me, do not write to me and le others decide if they wants to try or not!

There are still fair play people in this fake world.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:19:33 PM

the truth is, i have my bitcoin wallet empty. all my satoshis gone to feed my faucets. And i don't want to wait for ad rewards.
And my strategy - i worked hard 2 months to find a formula that works, but unfortunately now i havent satoshis in my wallet.

I scammed nobody and i will never do that. If you don't trust me, do not write to me and le others decide if they wants to try or not!

you misunderstood me my friend, I'm not saying you're a scammer but just a dreamer, there are strategy that work but not for long time and it is this strategy that destroy your money.
you are in gambling, the gambling site will make you think everything is fine, but they have everything planned in advance if not all these site will bankrupt.
I don't want to discourage you, but I don't think it's such a good idea, especially playing with other people's money.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:24:36 PM

you misunderstood me my friend, I'm not saying you're a scammer but just a dreamer, there are strategy that work but not for long time and it is this strategy that destroy your money.
you are in gambling, the gambling site will make you think everything is fine, but they have everything planned in advance if not all these site will bankrupt.
I don't want to discourage you, but I don't think it's such a good idea, especially playing with other people's money.

I tested it in my own money, the problem is, i havent too much satoshis (100k around) - and it will take too long to get some extra income.
And my strategy is not based on gambling, and it will be profitable until bitcoin will exist.. I spent more than 2 months with calculating and experimenting (and yes in the beginning i lost almost 500.000 satoshis).  The problem is, if i will tell my secret, it will not be profitable anymore.

█████████████████████