Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:07:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Choofcoin | Choofcoin Seed Bank | Yobit | NOVA | WALLET FIX!!!  (Read 17772 times)
fedoros

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:40:47 PM

Is there a working blockexplorer? I've sent coins to Yobit, check address 5 times, tx went away and there is 0 confirms atm neither 0 coins on my Yobit wallet.

Can anyone share nodes pls ?
nanah777

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:25:08 PM

waiting buy for 1 satoshi  Grin Grin Grin
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:48:56 PM

to much dump on yobit and price so cheap now hahah Cheesy

Choof has been moving up and down... I think it will be just wait and wait... and maybe  it will profit when POT is being pumped again.
kevinrio (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:15:49 PM

We are in final stage to get something significant happening to Choof and another dope coin  Wink

The number of coins will be reduced significant too, but if the deal goes ahead then Choofcoin can become already a major coin in the coming weeks.
nanah777

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:53:34 AM

what the truth Huh?? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
AngelOfDarkness

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

This is my way, this is my path.

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:56:26 AM

I am the creator of Dopecoin, this guy is full of shit don't listen to him.

He asked about partnering up with Dopecoin and I ask for more information? You then go and start spamming threads saying you are taking over the DopeCoin project ?

What the hell is wrong with you kid? Grow the fuck up.

Wow this seems like a new low for altcoin devs they never stop to amaze me. Huh
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:59:31 PM

I'm choofcoin dev and I have receive a message from your dopecoin dev if I would consider taking over the dopecoin project. I'm wondering how the community of dopecoin is looking at this proposal? It is still in early phase and there is a lot to discuss what are the best steps to move this forward that benefits Dopecoin as well as Choofcoin. So community input would be great so that we don't harm dopecoin nor choofcoin.

He asked about partnering up with Dopecoin and I ask for more information? You then go and start spamming threads saying you are taking over the DopeCoin project ?

lol busted and called out :p
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:27:26 PM

I'm choofcoin dev and I have receive a message from your dopecoin dev if I would consider taking over the dopecoin project. I'm wondering how the community of dopecoin is looking at this proposal? It is still in early phase and there is a lot to discuss what are the best steps to move this forward that benefits Dopecoin as well as Choofcoin. So community input would be great so that we don't harm dopecoin nor choofcoin.

Pitty as it would be good to have some more coin working together...
EpyxZ

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:07:05 PM

Definitally would be nice to see coins working together. If even a few of these mass coin dev's would work together we may actually move crypto in a forward motion instead of this complete standstill clone coin world we currently have.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:13:45 PM

Definitally would be nice to see coins working together. If even a few of these mass coin dev's would work together we may actually move crypto in a forward motion instead of this complete standstill clone coin world we currently have.

Indeed... it is not without any reason why Choofcoin dev is posting this if there was no contact, else he would be a idiot Smiley
EpyxZ

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:32:27 PM

Indeed... it is not without any reason why Choofcoin dev is posting this if there was no contact, else he would be a idiot Smiley

lol :p Smiley i would like to see Choofcoin dev respond to Dopey's response.

Need to get some popcorn this could get interesting :p Smiley
kevinrio (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:46:36 PM

lol :p Smiley i would like to see Choofcoin dev respond to Dopey's response.

Need to get some popcorn this could get interesting :p Smiley

there most be a misunderstanding between Choofcoin and Dopecoin. Dope was looking for a dev and I have offer to combine both coins together.
EpyxZ

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:55:28 PM

there most be a misunderstanding between Choofcoin and Dopecoin. Dope was looking for a dev and I have offer to combine both coins together.

o/

Could you please address Dopeys post? If all this is a misunderstanding we all can understand that. But Dopeys post seems pretty clear, but again not sure of your conversations so please help us all get past this if possible. Thanks Smiley

EpyxZ

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:08:11 PM

o/

Could you please address Dopeys post? If all this is a misunderstanding we all can understand that. But Dopeys post seems pretty clear, but again not sure of your conversations so please help us all get past this if possible. Thanks Smiley

To answer this. I didn't spam his thread, I was just asking how Dope people would look at this move.

Thanks for the quick response and answer kevinrio. Smiley good enough for me, hopefully you guys can resolve the misunderstanding between each other. Hopefully Dopey responds today and things are good and we can get back on track. To be completely honest i'm good with the drama, it creates buzz and gets people talking which in turn raises value for some odd reason :p Smiley Thanks again for the fast response kevinrio. You have a good day brother.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:20:05 PM

Let the battle begin... I hope the Choof will have the same marketcap as Dopecoin then I will earn big money here Cheesy
VladimirN

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:10:45 PM

Pool cryptominers.online port - 3010, 3011, 3012 not available for mining Choofcoin. These ports are mining Super Stake Token (SST). There are pools?
kevinrio (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:40:45 PM

We are considering lowering the block rewards to reduce inflation as the current price is only 3sats because of massive miner dumping.
kevinrio (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 01:30:25 PM

Block rewards will be lowered to 4.2 coins per block.
PCC

Activity: 70

Any investment is to study

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 01:57:48 PM

choofcoin hard pump on yobit

CHOOF / BTC Last: 0.00000025 24High: 0.00000027 24Low: 0.00000003 24V:

Cool Cool Cool

https://wealthydice.com/?ref=129 Free 2400 sat/1h
https://goo.gl/8c52ZN free 4000 sat/1h (Adbit.co)
kevinrio (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:04:27 PM

I'm working out away how people can use Choofcoins on below site

https://420shop.nl/

This will allow Choofcoin users to buy any 420 product and get it delivered at home when they order more then $75.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: