Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:12:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Choofcoin | Choofcoin Seed Bank | Yobit | NOVA | WALLET FIX!!!  (Read 17772 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:19:11 PM

Greetings Everyone, Im the Grower From Canada, Good too be Here. I strongly Feal there is allot of Potential for this coin by concentrating on the Legal seed market we bypass allot of regulations and laws.
If you've seen the Prices of seed online you will understand this is a potential gold mine.

http://truenorthseedbank.com/  <------ Check out the prices for SINGLE seeds middle of there page.

Why choof? Did you bought a lot of choof and is that the reason?
zaratustraa

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:21:45 PM

Greetings Everyone, Im the Grower From Canada, Good too be Here. I strongly Feal there is allot of Potential for this coin by concentrating on the Legal seed market we bypass allot of regulations and laws.
If you've seen the Prices of seed online you will understand this is a potential gold mine.

http://truenorthseedbank.com/  <------ Check out the prices for SINGLE seeds middle of there page.

2-7 sat = 50% of coin supply Cheesy

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Burnit

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:27:25 PM

I have no Choof atm but that will change soon. The Main reason why I like Choof so much is the rest of the Cannabis coins will try too put me into uncomfortable positions, like trying too Back up the Coin with a "reserves" of illegal bud. Really not comfortable with large amounts of Bud in my home or trying too sell it if investors demand such things.  
Like i said before, the Seed is where I want too be.

I'm looking at Choof on youbit and can see the wall at 2 sato is being eaten up, i'm going too get on that while I can. 2 Sato will not last long.

My Choof Twitter
https://twitter.com/into_the_Choof
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:37:43 PM

I have no Choof atm but that will change soon. The Main reason why I like Choof so much is the rest of the Cannabis coins will try too put me into uncomfortable positions, like trying too Back up the Coin with a "reserves" of illegal bud. Really not comfortable with large amounts of Bud in my home or trying too sell it if investors demand such things.  
Like i said before, the Seed is where I want too be.

I'm looking at Choof on youbit and can see the wall at 2 sato is being eaten up, i'm going too get on that while I can. 2 Sato will not last long.

My Choof Twitter
https://twitter.com/into_the_Choof

There is even no support at 1 sat, so i don't think anybody will buy 2 sats Cheesy but if there is something new maybe other people will start buying and the coin can move up
Burnit

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:03:27 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 06:29:51 PM by Burnit

Once a Coin gives proof of something more going on than just a wall of txt, that gets noticed quick so dont be surprised if there is a price Spike.

Does Choof have a Youtube channel yet?

My plants are already Defoliated and 90 percent harvested. The videos and pictures I took on my cellphone I will be releasing soon and unfortunately will not look that impressive however provides immediate proof. The Seed Video will be allot more impressive, need more time too process the bud too get the seeds out.  I Defoliate the plant leaves too focus energy onto the buds for more and bigger seeds, plenty of people swear by it but i dont think i will be doing it again next year.
zaratustraa

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:51:55 PM

waiting for weak hand on choof to sell @1 sat Cheesy then choof will go high at least 5-7 sat Cheesy

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:41:02 PM

waiting for weak hand on choof to sell @1 sat Cheesy then choof will go high at least 5-7 sat Cheesy

pump it to the moon
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 07:21:03 PM

Once a Coin gives proof of something more going on than just a wall of txt, that gets noticed quick so dont be surprised if there is a price Spike.

My plants are already Defoliated and 90 percent harvested. The videos and pictures I took on my cellphone I will be releasing soon and unfortunately will not look that impressive however provides immediate proof. The Seed Video will be allot more impressive, need more time too process the bud too get the seeds out.  I Defoliate the plant leaves too focus energy onto the buds for more and bigger seeds, plenty of people swear by it but i dont think i will be doing it again next year.

That is true ! nice grow dude. I just want to stake choof and get seeds everynow and again.

OP if I buy choof will I still be able to buy seeds with them next year ? I hope the project does not fall apart Sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
zaratustraa

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:48:24 PM

i will take several mil @2 sat , keep it up Cheesy

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:52:32 PM

That is true ! nice grow dude. I just want to stake choof and get seeds everynow and again.

OP if I buy choof will I still be able to buy seeds with them next year ? I hope the project does not fall apart Sad

Aren't projects falling apart because of lack of community interest... i had a store myself that allowed people to use my coin to buy products, nobody bought anything, pretty bad in fact, spend so much time on it and nobody used it, and from that moment i have another view on this market...
kevinrio (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:47:33 AM

Thanks for the support. The deal with this canadain grower looks very interesting!!!
Burnit

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:20:57 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 11:50:19 AM by Burnit

Thanks for the support. The deal with this canadain grower looks very interesting!!!
PM me your skype, got lots too talk about. vid editing, market, ect....   <--- Has basic video edit software + Experience

Im also  thinking we try too buy a pro done intro video for choof like these
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FWgXFNzO54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqaj9ueKuSc

Our Video would just be a Choof Coin dropped onto a table with typical coin sounds upon impact ,then brown seeds poured onto it for around 15 seconds until its completely covered in seed and lastly a small explanation that we're a Seedbank. a Bounty can pay for the pro intro video and I will add it into the begging of all my vids.
I Bet i can record the sound of seeds falling onto solid metal and give them the sound for realism sake.

Here is a much cheaper (Free) Intro Example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5tMYyThYMY
kevinrio (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:40:36 PM

PM me your skype, got lots too talk about. vid editing, market, ect....   <--- Has basic video edit software + Experience

Im also  thinking we try too buy a pro done intro video for choof like these
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FWgXFNzO54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqaj9ueKuSc

Our Video would just be a Choof Coin dropped onto a table with typical coin sounds upon impact ,then brown seeds poured onto it for around 15 seconds until its completely covered in seed and lastly a small explanation that we're a Seedbank. a Bounty can pay for the pro intro video and I will add it into the begging of all my vids.
I Bet i can record the sound of seeds falling onto solid metal and give them the sound for realism sake.

Here is a much cheaper (Free) Intro Example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5tMYyThYMY

send.
Burnit

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:19:50 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 02:42:34 PM by Burnit

I could use some Twitter support
https://twitter.com/into_the_Choof/status/794181727421943808
https://twitter.com/into_the_Choof/status/793807963358162944

Trying too get choof on coinmarketcap
http://coinmarketcap.com/new/
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 05:23:07 PM

Canadian grower ? What is he trying to grow ? Will it be facilitated ? How will our choof impact the grow ? The profits will be used to back chood coin is waht I will assume ? This sounds like a good move and idea but you really should have done this long ago.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Burnit

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:26:54 PM

Canadian grower ? What is he trying to grow ? Will it be facilitated ? How will our choof impact the grow ? The profits will be used to back chood coin is waht I will assume ? This sounds like a good move and idea but you really should have done this long ago.

I Guerrilla grow a outdoor seed crop of indica every year in different spots around my city. I plan on giving a 20 percent discount to people who pay for seed with choof. Bounty's will pay for ferts, nutes, equipment and labor. Every Grow season will have video and picture proof of what $$$ is going towards. legalisation in my country is bringing in allot my Investment $$$ from outside the country.
Seeded Bud is useless for anything other than the seed, cant be sold and is thrown out once processed. Selling Bud will require a permit and be a legal minefield so dont ask. Maybe using large amounts of seed too "Back up" the coin so we can atleast get a "Asset" status rather than "Currency" aswell as act as a legit business that exports seed outside Canada.
kevinrio (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:13:37 PM

I Guerrilla grow a outdoor seed crop of indica every year in different spots around my city. I plan on giving a 20 percent discount to people who pay for seed with choof. Bounty's will pay for ferts, nutes, equipment and labor. Every Grow season will have video and picture proof of what $$$ is going towards. legalisation in my country is bringing in allot my Investment $$$ from outside the country.
Seeded Bud is useless for anything other than the seed, cant be sold and is thrown out once processed. Selling Bud will require a permit and be a legal minefield so dont ask. Maybe using large amounts of seed too "Back up" the coin so we can atleast get a "Asset" status rather than "Currency" aswell as act as a legit business that exports seed outside Canada.

I've send you 10M please confirm... i'm now sending another 10M, so you will have all the premine coins. Your ideas looks very interesting and i believe you need to be rewarded for your work, i have bought a few millions on the market myself at current price as i believe that the price is way too low. I'll be around for supporting the coin but i would hope that Burnit would do the marketing part of Choof. Let us all Choof.
Burnit

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:26:44 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 07:54:36 PM by Burnit

I've send you 10M please confirm... i'm now sending another 10M, so you will have all the premine coins. Your ideas looks very interesting and i believe you need to be rewarded for your work, i have bought a few millions on the market myself at current price as i believe that the price is way too low. I'll be around for supporting the coin but i would hope that Burnit would do the marketing part of Choof. Let us all Choof.
Its an Honor too be given the wheel and bring this coin out of this 1 sato rut its stuck in. I have received the 10 mil, I can confirm.

ChoofCoin now has a tumblr to act as a temp website http://choofcoin.tumblr.com/ , lots of work still to be done.

Portion of Seed supply
http://choofcoin.tumblr.com/post/152695498454/small-portion-of-choofcoin-seed-supply
https://twitter.com/into_the_Choof/status/794262179092561926
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 09:51:34 PM

I think that, that is a very good idea. I didn't understand why all these cannabis coins were never backed up. 20% discount sounds good to me. ^^ The seeds are fairly costly so I will have to buy choof over sometime. When I want to buy from that site how do I use choof ? Or do we pay you and you get it ? Also that site has a nice selection.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Burnit

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:13:52 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 10:25:05 PM by Burnit

I think that, that is a very good idea. I didn't understand why all these cannabis coins were never backed up. 20% discount sounds good to me. ^^ The seeds are fairly costly so I will have to buy choof over sometime. When I want to buy from that site how do I use choof ? Or do we pay you and you get it ? Also that site has a nice selection.

I was actually thinking of giving a 25% discount instead of 20%, each seed would be $4.50 a piece with the Choof discount. I only sell one strain. The website with large seed selection is another seedbank i was using as a example in regard too seed price comparison, even though they have a large seed selection they very likely lie about there strains they have in there inventory. I need to stop by the post-office downtown and buy some stamps before i start taking orders and mailing out my seeds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: