Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:39:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Choofcoin | Choofcoin Seed Bank | Yobit | NOVA | WALLET FIX!!!  (Read 17772 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:20:47 PM

I smell a pump... one day this coin will be moving higher a lot;
kevinrio (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:21:45 PM

Ok I hate to tell everyone this but looks like this is a scam coin. You can say what you want but dev updated wallet and lowered reward to 4.2 choof but what Dev did not tell you is that he only updated the wallet NOT THE DAEMON so he has been mining this coin for 420 choof per block as per prev wallet. After i got the chain to start moving I decided to check and see late last night if he had changed the daemon (since he will not respond) and guess WHAT? I have been mining 420 choof all night. rescaned and all good. I would stop mining this coin now it will never go anywhere. Sorry everyone. Sad

I'm currently investigating the issue.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:37:18 PM

I'm saying it, and i'm saying it again... 1 sat is ridicules cheap, at current price you will make 100% profit for sure Wink
PAMPT

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:40:29 PM

Ok I hate to tell everyone this but looks like this is a scam coin. You can say what you want but dev updated wallet and lowered reward to 4.2 choof but what Dev did not tell you is that he only updated the wallet NOT THE DAEMON so he has been mining this coin for 420 choof per block as per prev wallet. After i got the chain to start moving I decided to check and see late last night if he had changed the daemon (since he will not respond) and guess WHAT? I have been mining 420 choof all night. rescaned and all good. I would stop mining this coin now it will never go anywhere. Sorry everyone. Sad

Getting 420 reward here. This is indeed thick findings. Nice debunk. Feels like devs hands are used to masturbation rather than coding.

*Moves on*
kevinrio (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:56:56 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 09:12:52 PM by kevinrio

Here is new version that fixes mining rewards. Resync might be needed.

Windows 64bit: https://mega.nz/#!c1gXEJ7A!FZ2-7aCPwIVqwIxXy4AoAgNJ-qJ780Wn7iRLyeRaQY4
Windows 32bit: https://mega.nz/#!J94QgLaI!5CTDxKM_KMhfa3FUI4uW7qDw8MH9P95s6TiB9P82wow

Github: https://github.com/choofcoin/choofcoin
Burnit

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:55:27 PM

Getting 420 reward here. This is indeed thick findings. Nice debunk. Feels like devs hands are used to masturbation rather than coding.

*Moves on*

Dont let the Door hit you and your FUD on the way out.

Choofcoin Block Explorer
https://prohashing.com/explorer/Choofcoin/
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 06:17:30 PM

site seems to be down @ the moment. just wanted to check my wallet addy. Checked it yesterday and said I had 100,000+ coins (same as wallet) yet if I try and send anything i get a

Error: The transaction was rejected. This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here. (code -4)

and thats from sending 1 choof. Have done a -rescan -repair etc etc etc same balance & cannot send nothing.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 03:17:25 PM

Hi all ! As a bagholder I would like to know how progress is going on choof coin. I see the orders are exactly the same and not looking so good. Maybe you should do some bounties and promos ? How is the grow going ? Pictures please or it never happened. I want to see how my babies are doing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
kevinrio (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:59:09 PM

Hi all ! As a bagholder I would like to know how progress is going on choof coin. I see the orders are exactly the same and not looking so good. Maybe you should do some bounties and promos ? How is the grow going ? Pictures please or it never happened. I want to see how my babies are doing.

Be patient. Burnit and myself are working in the right direction. There was a glitch in the code what has been fixed now.
kevinrio (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:59:54 PM

site seems to be down @ the moment. just wanted to check my wallet addy. Checked it yesterday and said I had 100,000+ coins (same as wallet) yet if I try and send anything i get a

Error: The transaction was rejected. This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here. (code -4)

and thats from sending 1 choof. Have done a -rescan -repair etc etc etc same balance & cannot send nothing.

You are sending coin too?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:51:32 PM

Finally some movements... but if you don't buy a few coins yourself then it will stay at 1 sat forever.
EpyxZ

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:01:46 PM

You are sending coin too?

Nope, Nothing is able to send. cant get even 1 sat out now I think i was able to transfer like 26 sat. I even tried selecting individual inputs to see if there was any coin block that would allow me to send it but nope, not even trying 1 sat sends out of the over 50+ blocks tried. Oh well, dont worry about it. I got it by pushing the chain for a few days to reduce the diff so it could get moving again for other people. Smiley
EpyxZ

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:34:25 PM

Figured maybe letting it go a day online then a -repairwallet and redownload of the chain would help but nope. Still can't even send 1 sat anymore. 100k+ Choof have gone POOF.
kevinrio (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:19:19 PM

Figured maybe letting it go a day online then a -repairwallet and redownload of the chain would help but nope. Still can't even send 1 sat anymore. 100k+ Choof have gone POOF.

I can send transactions just fine, please provide more information in PM. Maybe send me debug.log file.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:27:32 PM

Choof to da moon
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:26:00 AM

or maybe just dead Smiley
andaristastore

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

https://t.me/jojotequila

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:50:29 AM

dead coin haha

my whatsapp +6285246232232
Burnit

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:40:23 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 12:56:16 PM by Burnit

dead coin haha
GTFO troll, this coin is far from dead. I can see from all your other posts on other coins you just made a fresh account too spread BS and FUD.

Everyone can see the choofcoin blockchain is still working and the last block mined was just a couple minutes ago.
EpyxZ

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:39:41 PM

I can send transactions just fine, please provide more information in PM. Maybe send me debug.log file.

I will just zip the wallet.dat up and give u the link to it later. Nothing i can do with it, dont worry about it like I said. If you can figure it out its yours Smiley
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:09:38 PM

dead coin haha
GTFO troll, this coin is far from dead. I can see from all your other posts on other coins you just made a fresh account too spread BS and FUD.

Everyone can see the choofcoin blockchain is still working and the last block mined was just a couple minutes ago.

ok but nobody is buying... any idea or any reason why people would buy Choof?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: