Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:20:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Choofcoin | Choofcoin Seed Bank | Yobit | NOVA | WALLET FIX!!!  (Read 17772 times)
andaristastore

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

https://t.me/jojotequila

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:41:02 PM

you need remove sell order on yobit n price it will up

my whatsapp +6285246232232

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Burnit

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:44:18 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 12:37:51 AM by Burnit

you need remove sell order on yobit n price it will up
I have no sell orders and I all ready told you once, GTFO TROLL
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 02:22:25 AM

dead coin haha
GTFO troll, this coin is far from dead. I can see from all your other posts on other coins you just made a fresh account too spread BS and FUD.

Everyone can see the choofcoin blockchain is still working and the last block mined was just a couple minutes ago.
 https://prohashing.com/explorer/Choofcoin/

ok but nobody is buying... any idea or any reason why people would buy Choof?

I do not know but I bought a few just now Smiley

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:24:22 AM

dead coin haha
GTFO troll, this coin is far from dead. I can see from all your other posts on other coins you just made a fresh account too spread BS and FUD.

Everyone can see the choofcoin blockchain is still working and the last block mined was just a couple minutes ago.
 https://prohashing.com/explorer/Choofcoin/

ok but nobody is buying... any idea or any reason why people would buy Choof?

I do not know but I bought a few just now Smiley

Dev is still around, did already a few updates on the wallet, so still looking fine.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:32:27 AM

I still think that this coin can move up to 3...4 sats...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:01:46 AM

If people that bought at 1 sat doesn't put it directly at 2 sats then a nice move can happen
The Ambia Fund

Activity: 394
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 03:22:45 AM

If Choof can find a purpose, just one thing that differentiates itself from others, it will survive. With a purpose comes a great community. And with a great community comes success.

Backed by the founder of Forex.com / GAIN Capital: http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/forex-com-founder-invests-in-belacam-a-cryptocurrency-based-instagram-competitor-1027339112

Building a Cryptocurrency-based Instagram Competitor: Belacam.com
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:02:25 AM

If Choof can find a purpose, just one thing that differentiates itself from others, it will survive. With a purpose comes a great community. And with a great community comes success.

I think this answer your question?

Greetings Everyone, Im the Grower From Canada, Good too be Here. I strongly Feal there is allot of Potential for this coin by concentrating on the Legal seed market we bypass allot of regulations and laws.
If you've seen the Prices of seed online you will understand this is a potential gold mine.

http://truenorthseedbank.com/  <------ Check out the prices for SINGLE seeds middle of there page.
Burnit

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:51:29 AM

Choofcoin is both a Seed Bank and a Coin that will be used in the cannabis industry. Choofcoin Lead DEV has direct control over the seed bank . Choofcoin is not your average Wall of Text cryptocoin, Proof of what your investment is being spent on is provided in the form of pictures and video. People who use Choofcoin to buy seeds from the Choof Seedbank will get a 25% discount on price, so $6 per seed drops down too $4.50 as long as you use Choofcoins. Please Contact Burnit via bitcointalk if your interested in Seed . We are working on a market with pvt msg system but if no investment comes into choofcoins I will just use skype or more secure skype Equivalent with a strong password.
Stamp Prices included upon purchase (max-30g),International Stamps $2.50 ,United States $1.20 , Canada $0.85
  https://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/personal/ratesprices/postalprices.jsf?LOCALE=en   See Stamp Prices for yourself

Why Canada's Cannabis Industry is the Best Place to Invest
http://www.moneyshow.com/articles/guru-44930/why-canadas-cannabis-industry-is-the-best-place-to-invest/
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:58:20 AM

Choofcoin is both a Seed Bank and a Coin that will be used in the cannabis industry. Choofcoin Lead DEV has direct control over the seed bank . Choofcoin is not your average Wall of Text cryptocoin, Proof of what your investment is being spent on is provided in the form of pictures and video. People who use Choofcoin to buy seeds from the Choof Seedbank will get a 25% discount on price, so $6 per seed drops down too $4.50 as long as you use Choofcoins. Please Contact Burnit via bitcointalk if your interested in Seed . We are working on a market with pvt msg system but if no investment comes into choofcoins I will just use skype or more secure skype Equivalent with a strong password.
Stamp Prices included upon purchase (max-30g),International Stamps $2.50 ,United States $1.20 , Canada $0.85
  https://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/personal/ratesprices/postalprices.jsf?LOCALE=en   See Stamp Prices for yourself

http://www.moneyshow.com/articles/guru-44930/why-canadas-cannabis-industry-is-the-best-place-to-invest/

I hope this coin will finally move out 1 sat... it should be trading at 10 sats or more...
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 03:28:46 PM

I hope this coin will finally move out 1 sat... it should be trading at 10 sats or more...

It is because the vast majority of stupid people but crappy sell prices instead of making them high the let them sit at 2 satoshi noone is buying them at that anyway so why not increase the price ? It will not work if people don't do it together or maybe if there large holders of choof.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 12:31:48 AM

When I purchased a good supply I moved it way up the price wall

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
asti5034

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:56:36 AM

remove sell order on yobit
Burnit

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:52:10 AM

Please Vote for Choofcoin being listed on C-CEX
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=choof
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:45:11 PM

Anything going on dev? Updates, anything?
Mr__Bill

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:19:08 AM

I mined @ 2.2 Mhs (+or- a bit) for 28 hours on bitcoinpool(dot)us pool and got ZERO blocks! With the diff so low it should have yielded SOMETHING. Guess I'm out of this one.  Sad
asti5034

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:15:33 AM

come vote on ccex guys
hnxdhg

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:33:22 PM

i have vote on ccex
Burnit

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:16:19 PM

i have vote on ccex

I voted with two 0.001 BTC votes and 1 free vote giving a total of 3 votes. Your obviously full of crap as the total vote count is still at 3 votes.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:23:56 AM

i have vote on ccex

I voted with two 0.001 BTC votes and 1 free vote giving a total of 3 votes. Your obviously full of crap as the total vote count is still at 3 votes.

Got to love when people pretend to vote, like no one will not notice 15 people saying I voted and only 3 votes :p (of course in some peoples defense you do need to have a btc balance to cast free votes, atleast you used to)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: