Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UR - Distributed Via A World-wide Airdrop, Based on Ethereum  (Read 40880 times)
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:05:34 PM

Worldwide airdrop! How possible us this?

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
bigon

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:04:46 PM

UR scam, I do not advise you to register and upload documents to them.   Huh Huh Huh
sigma2543

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:44:41 PM

Just because you're from the "3rd world" doesn't mean you have to scam your way through life.  Meaning you little bastards that caused this lockdown because you want to cheat all the gaddamn time so now you pay the price!

I'd slap yo momma if I could! LMAO Grin

DOTCoin
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:59:55 PM

Worldwide airdrop! How possible us this?

Who knows. Its just to make things wordy and sound better but it sounds worse. I dont see any airdrops happening. There is no info about it in the OP I dont know. I guess its best to just forget about it for now.
ur-technology (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:23:28 PM

Hi All!

We are sorry for being slow on responding here lately as most of our focus currently going towards the new features and improvements development, many great things that our members from all over the world would certainly appreciate.

To answer the latest questions here:

1. Yes, certain countries being disabled for a short period of time and cannot sign up for new wallets.  Those countries are listed here:
https://ur.technology/2017/04/04/update-for-our-enthusiasts-from-indonesia-and-vietnam/
We are working on a solution that would allow us very soon welcome new sign-ups from those countries. When it is ready, we will announce it.
2. Is the service still available worldwide? Yes, it is, everyone can join it, besides the countries mentioned in point (1) for the time being.
3. Currently, there is no native app for IOS/Android. Only web-app is available this time, so far it works great based on the feedback we have from our worldwide users.  
However, we know many are looking towards a native version of our app, a native app is something that we are still considering for the long-term.
4. Some people mentioned here their concerns towards the fact that we are requesting documents. Many of you who attended our webinars with our CEO Eiland Glover probably heard the detailed explanation towards the reason behind this.  We have tried to make the network fully open for everyone with a complete ease of registration (without any need of any documents) and the results were sadly very unpleasant. Therefore, we have to take this measures in order to protect the UR network and our worldwide members from those who willing to hurt us (fraudulent/fake/abusive users).  We sincerely believe that what we are asking for (verification documents) is nothing compared to the long-term benefit we provide to the world and the amazing opportunity that so members sincerely appreciate.
5. Those who got locked/banned for abuse (multiple wallets, self-referring, fake or stolen IDs), we are sorry, we cannot help you at this time.  It's your call, to be honest in the first place.

Latest webinar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VTDlj2AHqc

Let's keep working together and  make the world into a better place, we truly believe - we can do it with your help as our valued community, thank you for your continued support and trust!  
bigon

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:03:41 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 10:06:38 PM by mprep

Just because you're from the "3rd world" doesn't mean you have to scam your way through life.  Meaning you little bastards that caused this lockdown because you want to cheat all the gaddamn time so now you pay the price!

And you are from what world dude, I'll ask you to choose an expression more polite   Grin Grin Grin

Hi All!

We are sorry for being slow on responding here lately as most of our focus currently going towards the new features and improvements development, many great things that our members from all over the world would certainly appreciate.

To answer the latest questions here:

1. Yes, certain countries being disabled for a short period of time and cannot sign up for new wallets.  Those countries are listed here:
https://ur.technology/2017/04/04/update-for-our-enthusiasts-from-indonesia-and-vietnam/
We are working on a solution that would allow us very soon welcome new sign-ups from those countries. When it is ready, we will announce it.
2. Is the service still available worldwide? Yes, it is, everyone can join it, besides the countries mentioned in point (1) for the time being.
3. Currently, there is no native app for IOS/Android. Only web-app is available this time, so far it works great based on the feedback we have from our worldwide users. 
However, we know many are looking towards a native version of our app, a native app is something that we are still considering for the long-term.
4. Some people mentioned here their concerns towards the fact that we are requesting documents. Many of you who attended our webinars with our CEO Eiland Glover probably heard the detailed explanation towards the reason behind this.  We have tried to make the network fully open for everyone with a complete ease of registration (without any need of any documents) and the results were sadly very unpleasant. Therefore, we have to take this measures in order to protect the UR network and our worldwide members from those who willing to hurt us (fraudulent/fake/abusive users).  We sincerely believe that what we are asking for (verification documents) is nothing compared to the long-term benefit we provide to the world and the amazing opportunity that so members sincerely appreciate.
5. Those who got locked/banned for abuse (multiple wallets, self-referring, fake or stolen IDs), we are sorry, we cannot help you at this time.  It's your call, to be honest in the first place.

Latest webinar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VTDlj2AHqc

Let's keep working together and  make the world into a better place, we truly believe - we can do it with your help as our valued community, thank you for your continued support and trust! 

I sent you my real documents when I could not go to the site, I wrote to the support forum, and was instantly blocked, and after you talked about the transparency and honesty of this project, I advise no one to Register there   Huh Huh Huh
gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:28:27 PM

dude watch your mouth next time and not consider himself better than others
bigon

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:30:54 AM

On your coins on the stock exchange there is almost no trade, I think that the coin will soon be removed from the stock exchange   Huh Huh Huh
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:43:53 AM

And why there are so many people here saying it was a scam coin? UR coins is listed in coinmarketcap and exchange in crytoptia I tried to send my documents and got 2000 UR coins in just 2 days I did exchange it and got 0.009 btc.including referrals...

gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:24:36 PM

And why there are so many people here saying it was a scam coin? UR coins is listed in coinmarketcap and exchange in crytoptia I tried to send my documents and got 2000 UR coins in just 2 days I did exchange it and got 0.009 btc.including referrals...
  I did ,started to invite people and then one day they blocked the account everywhere and all without explanation
ur-technology (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:07:51 PM

UR technology Official Webinar – An open discussion with the UR Co-Founders.
- Thursday, May 4, 12:00 PM CDT US 
---------------------------------
Great opportunity for newcomers as well as experienced community members to hear directly from the UR team about the technology, philosophy, and economics behind UR.  Topics will include:
- Updates to the App and User Experience
- Value of UR (Currency and Community)
- Best Practices for Helping Newcomers Understand the Long Term Opportunity
- Current Projects
Following the announcements, you will have the opportunity to ask Eiland Glover (CEO/Cofounder) and John Reitano  (CTO/Cofounder) questions.
Link: https://ur.technology/2017/05/02/4524-2-2/
markus124

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:02:11 AM

Devs are very active. This coin needs more attention. Maybe in the long term we can see the real value of this coin.
zimbo123

Activity: 223

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 01:25:12 PM

Yes, it's true. They are developing many things. I know one of the Devs. The two founders will make a webcast every two weeks and anounce than new features.

http://etc.Coin-mining.net
NEW CannabisCoin Pool !!!     http://cann.Coin-mining.net    NEW Pool !!!
UNB Pool !!!     http://unb.Coin-mining.net     !!!
bigon

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:38:22 PM

All the flattering reviews about the coin UR, which are written here, are bought, the coin is worthless, I think that soon the price will be 10 sat and its delisting from the exchange.   Grin Grin Grin
zimbo123

Activity: 223

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 05:40:23 AM

Why should it be delisted from an Exchange when the price down to 10 sat?  Huh Huh There are many other Cryptcurrencies with a price under 10 sat.

http://etc.Coin-mining.net
NEW CannabisCoin Pool !!!     http://cann.Coin-mining.net    NEW Pool !!!
UNB Pool !!!     http://unb.Coin-mining.net     !!!
wendoliness88

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:15:52 PM

Any news about the Dev? Huh Shocked
Chibongvdg

Activity: 561

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:24:35 PM

Any news about this coin?
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:30:07 PM

this coin is a scam, they sell the id on the deep web to raise funds.. my account should have been verified one month ago, i received two confirmation that my account had passed verification but the bonus is still blocked............  people wake up ... dont send your id to anyone you dont know! Undecided
the account i have registered from was on a book on amazon kindle .. and also he hasnt verified his account yet

some one pissed off that the cheating is disabled and the cheaters are not getting the free UR anymore to dump them ?!?

HAHAHA

It is only like 100k satoshi. Its not worth giving your ID away for so little. How would you chest that anyway ? You can't. This is just a way to farm info off people and sell it as lists to msrketing co pwnies to spam the hell out of you and your inbox.
Juangutti

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:55:57 PM

scam coin, Money lost in the exchange.
johnabel19

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:10:01 PM

im waiting 2 days for withdraw ti cryptopia and now still not send

just relaxx ...because good things take time for doing or completing. Sad Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: