Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:33:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NiceHash giving high reward for mining  (Read 410 times)
nawaraj (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:00:27 AM

In last few day, I am searching for best mining software and pool on Google and Youtube.
For doing that I have tested many mining software and pool on my PC. Many of them giving $0.02/day on average but when I NiceHasH, It surprise me with $0.57/day ,which is high reward as compare to previous mining pool and software.
Now I have a question.

How NiceHash able to giving that much high bitcoin reward ?

Link : www.nicehash.com
SGTxSTAYxGRIND

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:42:18 PM

Their service auto switches between algorithms to get you the best profits, and since a lot of people use the service shares are found rather fast compared to some "profitable" pools

Getting it all sorted out, I think.....
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:13:57 PM

In last few day, I am searching for best mining software and pool on Google and Youtube.
For doing that I have tested many mining software and pool on my PC. Many of them giving $0.02/day on average but when I NiceHasH, It surprise me with $0.57/day ,which is high reward as compare to previous mining pool and software.
Now I have a question.

How NiceHash able to giving that much high bitcoin reward ?

Link : www.nicehash.com

That is not always the case . Nicehash tries to switch to the most profitable algorithm to mine altcoins but in my personal case it isn't the case. I am mining LBRY with a GTX 1060 and with using CCminer in my PC I make about 0.0016-0.0019 btc per day while if I switch to Nicehash miner maximum I get per day is 0.00086-0.00089 btc. So it is not always the case.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: