Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:22:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who and where Cryptocurruncies are used  (Read 949 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:34:17 PM

I saw the price of some coins like Dash,litecoin etc are  $11.07 and $4 respectively but I dont see many people using them.
I know bitcoin is widely accepted and even many big merchants have now started accepting it so it's high price may be justified but why the prices of other cryptos as mentioned above are even more than a cent?Who uses Dash or Litecoin and where?

generally i don't think altcoins have any real places to be used, especially the new unknown coins you find, they are just for pump and dump purposes.

but coin as old and useful like litecoin can be used in real world shops to buy things and that may be one of the many reasons the price of LTC is stable and high after these years.
check out litecoin wiki page for more information about the merchants that  are accepting litecoin as payment:
https://litecoin.info/Category:Services#Goods_merchants

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: