Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:10:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me to make this a bitcoin related website  (Read 727 times)
TheBitcoinBoy (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:32:18 AM

Hi
I own this script (http://marketplace.crivion.com). It is website & domain auction script with paypal and stripe integrated. I will add bitcoin to it. I am not looking to run a website & domain marketplace as it is already exist in the market and most of them are failed. I want to use this script to make something other than website and domain marketplace. I can hire a developer to do that.

What you would like to recommend me?
MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:35:55 AM

Maybe like a bitcoin exchange site? People bid on certain denominations of bitcoin. Kind of like the old BidyBit, but actually a marketplace.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:01:44 PM

Hi
I own this script (http://marketplace.crivion.com). It is website & domain auction script with paypal and stripe integrated. I will add bitcoin to it. I am not looking to run a website & domain marketplace as it is already exist in the market and most of them are failed. I want to use this script to make something other than website and domain marketplace. I can hire a developer to do that.

-You really think you can compete with flippa ? They're your strongest competitors in the market.
-They don't accept bitcoins at the moment but according to their blog post they're planning to,soon.You may have a chance that way.
-Did you write the script?Bought it ? If you can code that script,you possibly can set up a website yourself.
TheBitcoinBoy (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:05:02 PM

Hi

-You really think you can compete with flippa ? They're your strongest competitors in the market.
-They don't accept bitcoins at the moment but according to their blog post they're planning to,soon.You may have a chance that way.
-Did you write the script?Bought it ? If you can code that script,you possibly can set up a website yourself.

I have no intentions to make a flippa like website.
No! I have bought this script. I can hire a developer to make some changes in it to make something other than flippa site
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:27:12 AM

Maybe you should see the problem or what people need around you. After found that you can create a service/product which people need, put bitcoin in.

If you looking for developer, I can do with the design.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:51:55 AM

IIRC Stripe already accepts Bitcoin.. So use Stripe's Bitcoin API Smiley
Deres

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:08:15 AM

What specifically needs to be done to work with Bitcoin?
Hakari

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:33:44 AM

Hi

I have no intentions to make a flippa like website.
No! I have bought this script. I can hire a developer to make some changes in it to make something other than flippa site
I would be interested in that if you are still searching a dev
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: