Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump is just beginning to fight.  (Read 1868 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:22:56 PM

Trump Calls For Drug Tests Before Third Debate

"I think she's actually getting pumped up, you want to know the truth. She's getting pumped up you understand. In fact, we're gonna be talking about that in a few minutes. She's getting pumped up for Wednesday night."

"We're like athletes right. Athletes, they make them take a drug test, right. I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate. Why don't we do that? We should take a drug test, prior, because I don't know what's going on with her, but at the beginning of her last debate, she was all pumped up at the beginning, and at the end it was like, 'Oh, take me down,' " Trump said, imitating Clinton.

"She could barely reach her car, so I think we should take a drug test'"

Trump said he was willing to take drug test. The GOP nominee often raises questions about whether Clinton has the stamina and strength to serve as president.

Read more at http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-15/trump-calls-drug-tests-third-debate.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:38:33 PM

Just Trump being Trump once again. As a non-american, i would be happy to see him win the election, it would be better than any reality show.
Recently when he apologized for that "anti feminine" talk with his friend, he lost the last chance for the win tho (the best chance he had was to be who he is, crazy and opened)
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:44:55 PM

Just Trump being Trump once again. As a non-american, i would be happy to see him win the election, it would be better than any reality show.
Recently when he apologized for that "anti feminine" talk with his friend, he lost the last chance for the win tho (the best chance he had was to be who he is, crazy and opened)

Having Trump win,we will expect more policies changes maybe. He is very different from Clinton who serve government for a long time.Though I am very cautious on him, but seems American people lik him and wanted changes also.Someone who is new and come from different background - a businessman. God Bless America.

Open for Campaigns
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:11:10 PM

The new definition for the word "trumpetting" is, going to Trump rallies where Trump going to be, just to pet him a little.

The old definition (which is still being used) is when Trump, himself, acts like a brass wind musical instrument. (Of course, we won't go into what it is when Trump, himself, uses the new definition.)

Even Hillary uses the old definition.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
CoolJakeB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:29:19 PM

Trump knows that he has to continue to attack Clinton to have any chance of winning the election on November 8. That is the reason why many feel that he did so well at the second debate, and I think he will use the same tactic in the third and final debate on Wednesday. It really is amazing how well Trump is doing despite the negative ads he is getting from BOTH the Republicans and Democrats. If Trump had a united Republican base, he would be a much better position than he is now. Trump does make ridiculous statements, but his supporters don't seem to mind and want to see a non-politician in the White House.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:56:21 PM

Trump knows that he has to continue to attack Clinton to have any chance of winning the election on November 8. That is the reason why many feel that he did so well at the second debate, and I think he will use the same tactic in the third and final debate on Wednesday. It really is amazing how well Trump is doing despite the negative ads he is getting from BOTH the Republicans and Democrats. If Trump had a united Republican base, he would be a much better position than he is now. Trump does make ridiculous statements, but his supporters don't seem to mind and want to see a non-politician in the White House.

What I think is happening about Trump is just a strategy to always keep attention off him whenever there is a blow on his campaign then he comes up with the attack strategy and shifts attention to the opponent anyways, they are both politicians whether one is coming from a business background. But the issue is that whether in business or government it is a different ball game entirely and even decisions that will be taken, each and every one of them wont do it differently for those hoping for policies change if Trump wins, I dont see that happening because when he has the facts and exposure those who took the decisions had then, I doubt if he will do differently... Americans its in your hands...
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:01:03 PM

A friend's relative was Mrs Thatcher's personal physician. He made sure she was fully primed for the important speeches with his special 'potions'. His wife was also a lifelong morphine addict which he happily supplied her with. I'm sure it happens everywhere.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:11:31 PM

Trump is too noisy lol But yeah he may have a good chance. People are pissed off of same face in government. People wants real change,something new in government and its his chance to present himself. Hillary has a long government service background plus a former President husband.Running a government for her is not new.

Open for Campaigns
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:53:35 PM

Psychological and drug testing should be mandatory for all Political appointees due their decisions affect the lives of the entire country.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 06:00:25 PM

No, Trump is breaking down. He is out of the race already. Clinton is and evil, no doubt on that but a stupid like Trump won't be able to face a cunning bitch like Clinton. USA needed a politician to fight against Clinton not a stupid bully. USA is doomed anyway. Let's hope Clinton plays it good.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sanekavg13

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:03:09 PM

I think what Trump himself does not pass a psychiatric examination. He did not understand that Americans do not want to have a predictable President.
Indijanos

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:18:45 AM

I have a feeling that he will be close to winning but in the end he won't. If Clinton wins, it's Americas biggest loss.

Berns

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:30:34 AM

The biggest mistake of the Americans was that people like Trump can do to gain this number of votes. Such people can destroy America from the inside.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:01:13 PM

This is soooo interesting. The Hillary group loses even if they win. Why?

Trump Pledges To Accept Election Day Result, If...

Donald Trump opened up a Thursday campaign rally in Delaware, Ohio touching on the most sensitive topic from last night: by saying he'll accept the results of the presidential election... as long as he wins.

"I will totally accept the result of this great and historic presidential election," Trump told supporters in Delaware, Ohio.

He then paused dramatically.

"If I win."

Read more and watch video at http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-20/trump-pledges-accept-election-day-result-if.

In other words, if Trump loses, he won't have any of those silly election laws to hold him back. He will push such an investigation into Hillery and her past, that she will have to be impeached, or the whole country will become so angry that they will uproot all the people in government for not impeaching her.

Cool

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:31:36 PM

The biggest mistake of the Americans was that people like Trump can do to gain this number of votes. Such people can destroy America from the inside.
While im absolutely not saying that trump is a good candidate, have you looked into Hillary's background? She send classified emails over an unprotected server, Accepted millions of donations, for her "foundation". She is controlled by the people with the money, not the actual voters. Please don't act as Trump is the devil while hillary isnt much better.

ivan.daineko23

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:03:22 PM

I have a feeling that he will be close to winning but in the end he won't. If Clinton wins, it's Americas biggest loss.

Here you can not guess. Can Trump still win, too early to draw conclusions.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:06:05 PM

even if he doesn't win he'll have a ready made movement of angry people to mobilize.

he ain't going anywhere on the american stage.
Avametra

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:59:51 PM

even if he doesn't win he'll have a ready made movement of angry people to mobilize.

he ain't going anywhere on the american stage.

He will be very much be committed and no less opponents. He was too unpredictable. It can hurt the economy

GalaxyTrader

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:42:12 PM

Trump is done. The only way he would win is if only white middle aged men could vote lmao.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:46:05 PM

Trump is done. The only way he would win is if only white middle aged men could vote lmao.

Considering you can't vote if you've been convicted of something and the American fondness for jailing people of a non cracker ish persuasion, give it a couple more decades and Donald may hobble back into action when there's only creaky old honkies left eligible.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: