Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:22:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed for now] Get Adobe CC 2015 Programs [UPDATE, LOOK AT LAST COMMENT]  (Read 270898 times)
rednixsol

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:07:38 AM

Hi,

Purchased the 2015 product and have received a download link on a filedropper.com but for some strange reason I couldn't download the html file. Clicking on the download link keeps reloading the same page. Could you please pm me.

Thanks

Jan
player514 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:44:06 PM

Hi,

Purchased the 2015 product and have received a download link on a filedropper.com but for some strange reason I couldn't download the html file. Clicking on the download link keeps reloading the same page. Could you please pm me.

Thanks

Jan

Sure, I'll re-upload as well as pm you. Sorry about that... It seems like filedropper removes the files after a while.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Ralv

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:50:26 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 10:46:44 AM by Ralv

I don't know what kind of weird magic this guy is using but it's working and so I'm happy with purchase (currently activated Premiere Pro, waiting for rest of the downloads). Btw guys, there's some problem with BTC network, with standard transaction fee I was waiting over 10 hours (not OPs fault) for single confirmation.

Edit; for a reinstall do I need to go through the whole procedure again or can I download them directly?
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:19:23 PM

I don't know what kind of weird magic this guy is using but it's working and so I'm happy with purchase (currently activated Premiere Pro, waiting for rest of the downloads). Btw guys, there's some problem with BTC network, with standard transaction fee I was waiting over 10 hours (not OPs fault) for single confirmation.

Edit; for a reinstall do I need to go through the whole procedure again or can I download them directly?

Hey sorry, I missed this response. I'm glad you've had success with it! For reinstalling, I would suggest performing the method again.

Thanks!

pixel1

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:49:15 PM

Looking to buy this once Bitcoin network gets upto speed

Don't want to wait 10 hours for 1 confirmation.
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:49:59 AM

Looking to buy this once Bitcoin network gets upto speed

Don't want to wait 10 hours for 1 confirmation.

Sounds good. If wanted, we can deal over pm as well. Just message me if you would like this option!

audioman

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:28:10 AM

Are you just adding this to a creative cloud team account?
Will I be able to upgrade to 2018 version / is this a lifetime license?
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:27:44 PM

Are you just adding this to a creative cloud team account?
Will I be able to upgrade to 2018 version / is this a lifetime license?

Hi, answered you over pm!

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 06:57:12 PM

I just wanted to post here to let everyone know that this product is still registered and still working. I use CC every day. A breakdown of my usage is as follows:

Photoshop: Daily
Illustrator: 3-4x Weekly
Premiere Pro: 4-5x Monthly
InDesign: 2-3x Monthly
Adobe Acrobat: 4-5x Weekly
Dreamweaver: 2-3x Monthly

Overall, I haven't had any problems yet since my original purchase date of January 30 of this year.

I'm making the autobuy purchase now. Will update this thread with the updates.

Stay tuned!

My Review & Vouch

I purchased this 3 months ago, as can be seen from my quoted post above. I purchased the Mac version of the software, and installed on my secondary machine (Mac). I've been using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro on a regular basis since then. I occasionally open up all of the programs to make sure they still work, and to this day, they do.

For anyone wondering about the method that's used to get these products; it's not a "hack"; you don't have to download a .lib file or force a crack for the programs. It's as simple as purchasing the product from OP, following the (very easy) steps, utilizing the serial he provides for you, and continuing about your installs.

YES, you CAN register an account at adobe.com. I login to the Creative Cloud app every day, and it reminds me of any updates that need to be done, VIA the Adobe app engine. I can update any of the programs directly through Adobe!

I can easily vouch for the seller regarding this product, and advise anyone to make this purchase freely. It's been 3 months and the programs are still working just fine.

I will provide monthly updates here if you're still curious or hesitant about purchasing this suite.

player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:22:27 PM

I just wanted to post here to let everyone know that this product is still registered and still working. I use CC every day. A breakdown of my usage is as follows:

Overall, I haven't had any problems yet since my original purchase date of January 30 of this year.

Stay tuned!

My Review & Vouch

I purchased this 3 months ago, as can be seen from my quoted post above. I purchased the Mac version of the software, and installed on my secondary machine (Mac). I've been using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro on a regular basis since then. I occasionally open up all of the programs to make sure they still work, and to this day, they do.

For anyone wondering about the method that's used to get these products; it's not a "hack"; you don't have to download a .lib file or force a crack for the programs. It's as simple as purchasing the product from OP, following the (very easy) steps, utilizing the serial he provides for you, and continuing about your installs.

YES, you CAN register an account at adobe.com. I login to the Creative Cloud app every day, and it reminds me of any updates that need to be done, VIA the Adobe app engine. I can update any of the programs directly through Adobe!

I can easily vouch for the seller regarding this product, and advise anyone to make this purchase freely. It's been 3 months and the programs are still working just fine.

I will provide monthly updates here if you're still curious or hesitant about purchasing this suite.

Thank you for the post update! Still selling this quality product!

designium

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:07:01 PM

Hi,

Thanks

Jan

Sure, I'll re-upload as well as pm you. Sorry about that... It seems like filedropper removes the files after a while.

Same thing happening to me. Will you fix the link again?
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:14:31 PM

Hi,

Thanks

Jan

Same thing happening to me. Will you fix the link again?

Hi! I just pm'ed you the link. The link in the autobuy should be fixed now as well. Let me know if you have any issues.

surix

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:10:01 AM

Hello, I have purchased it yesterday, however I can not get it work: There is no where I can put in the serial number!

I have my adobe account (no subscription), downloaded Adobe CC, after downloading and installing photoshop or lightroom, it's simply a trial.

Then I downloaded offline installer from Adobe (2015.5), still it asked me only about adobe ID but nowhere the serial.

Can you please help?

Thanks.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
designium

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:19:42 AM

Hello, I have purchased it yesterday, however I can not get it work: There is no where I can put in the serial number!

I have my adobe account (no subscription), downloaded Adobe CC, after downloading and installing photoshop or lightroom, it's simply a trial.

Then I downloaded offline installer from Adobe (2015.5), still it asked me only about adobe ID but nowhere the serial.

Can you please help?

Thanks.

Guess you'll need to uninstall trial versions then install from the offline versions you've downloaded. It'll ask ur serial when you're installing.
surix

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:23:22 AM

Can you please help?

Thanks.

Guess you'll need to uninstall trial versions then install from the offline versions you've downloaded. It'll ask ur serial when you're installing.

I have uninstalled everything from adobe, restarted the OS X, then when I install from offline version:
2015.5 version asks only for adobe ID but no serial number;
Previous versions (2015.2) simply tells me there is a file missing and can not continue (downloaded several times from Adobe official site, photoshop, lightroom, etc);

My system is OS X Sierra 10.12.5, clean installed yesterday.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
surix

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:35:48 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 02:45:38 PM by surix

So... I have found out why. I have to say that the instruction is not clear enough...

First of all, you need a off-line installer, not adobe cc to install for you;
The last thing is that there are some additional steps for mac sierra users to follow, otherwise it will tell you missing files or something.

So far so good. I will make some more checks and report back.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
audioman

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:24:18 AM

Hey, can I get a vouch copy? Ill do a review once its setup on my Mac! Smiley
jwang

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:14:26 PM

Good deal - everything is working.  Even though Acrobat DC won't accept serial number on install.  The software seems to have installed fine and working.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 10:12:23 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2017, 11:27:29 PM by BTCforJoe

Stay tuned!

My Review & Vouch

Another month has gone by (making the total time I've used OP's product 5 months and counting), and the programs ar still working! I have updated the apps several times throughout the past few months, and as you can see from my screenshot, I am using the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app (for Mac).

I will update this post later to show that all apps are up-to-date after I update the apps I need.

This is by far the BEST purchase I have made during my history on the forums.

impact1560

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:56:43 PM

Hello,

Are the keys unique for each user? I want to buy more than one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: