Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:10:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed for now] Get Adobe CC 2015 Programs [UPDATE, LOOK AT LAST COMMENT]  (Read 270898 times)
player514 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:43:19 AM

Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of updates on this thread.

I am currently out of my home country, and thus I don't have the same amount of time to linger on btctalk.

However, do not hesitate to leave me a private message. I will respond ASAP. Thank you!

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
imlearnerim

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:44:57 AM

hey. I just sent you a PM. Having issues buying. Could you please help out?
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:07:43 PM

hey. I just sent you a PM. Having issues buying. Could you please help out?

Hello! I've just sent you a message back.

TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7116

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 12:52:29 PM

Hey.

I have a few questions about your service.

1 - Can we use our own Adobe account for the products or you will give us an premade account (e.g: One with an .edu email)?
2 - You said it doesn't require torrents or illegal software license breaks. Does that mean that there is no way to lose our license after some time?
3 - Is this lifetime?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:25:58 AM

Hey.

I have a few questions about your service.

1 - Can we use our own Adobe account for the products or you will give us an premade account (e.g: One with an .edu email)?
2 - You said it doesn't require torrents or illegal software license breaks. Does that mean that there is no way to lose our license after some time?
3 - Is this lifetime?

I've answered all of your questions and messaged you. Please let me know if you have any more concerns.

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:08:03 PM

I'm making the autobuy purchase now. Will update this thread with the updates.

Stay tuned!

My Review & Vouch

I purchased this 3 months ago, as can be seen from my quoted post above. I purchased the Mac version of the software, and installed on my secondary machine (Mac). I've been using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro on a regular basis since then. I occasionally open up all of the programs to make sure they still work, and to this day, they do.

For anyone wondering about the method that's used to get these products; it's not a "hack"; you don't have to download a .lib file or force a crack for the programs. It's as simple as purchasing the product from OP, following the (very easy) steps, utilizing the serial he provides for you, and continuing about your installs.

YES, you CAN register an account at adobe.com. I login to the Creative Cloud app every day, and it reminds me of any updates that need to be done, VIA the Adobe app engine. I can update any of the programs directly through Adobe!

I can easily vouch for the seller regarding this product, and advise anyone to make this purchase freely. It's been 3 months and the programs are still working just fine.

I will provide monthly updates here if you're still curious or hesitant about purchasing this suite.

I just wanted to post here to let everyone know that this product is still registered and still working. I use CC every day. A breakdown of my usage is as follows:

Photoshop: Daily
Illustrator: 3-4x Weekly
Premiere Pro: 4-5x Monthly
InDesign: 2-3x Monthly
Adobe Acrobat: 4-5x Weekly
Dreamweaver: 2-3x Monthly

Overall, I haven't had any problems yet since my original purchase date of January 30 of this year.

Another month has gone by (making the total time I've used OP's product 5 months and counting), and the programs ar still working! I have updated the apps several times throughout the past few months, and as you can see from my screenshot, I am using the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app (for Mac).

I will update this post later to show that all apps are up-to-date after I update the apps I need.

This is by far the BEST purchase I have made during my history on the forums.

Oh look, it's July 26! Which means yet another month has gone by, and all of my Adobe CC apps are updated and most importantly, still functional.

6 months of solid continual use and no hiccups... I've definitely got my money's worth out of this! I'm buying a new computer and going to use my current computer as a backup, so I will be installing this on the new computer using the same Adobe ID. Will let you all know the outcome, and if I run into any problems, which I don't think I will.

Cheers!

player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:40:41 PM

I'm making the autobuy purchase now. Will update this thread with the updates.

Stay tuned!

My Review & Vouch

I purchased this 3 months ago, as can be seen from my quoted post above. I purchased the Mac version of the software, and installed on my secondary machine (Mac). I've been using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro on a regular basis since then. I occasionally open up all of the programs to make sure they still work, and to this day, they do.

For anyone wondering about the method that's used to get these products; it's not a "hack"; you don't have to download a .lib file or force a crack for the programs. It's as simple as purchasing the product from OP, following the (very easy) steps, utilizing the serial he provides for you, and continuing about your installs.

YES, you CAN register an account at adobe.com. I login to the Creative Cloud app every day, and it reminds me of any updates that need to be done, VIA the Adobe app engine. I can update any of the programs directly through Adobe!

I can easily vouch for the seller regarding this product, and advise anyone to make this purchase freely. It's been 3 months and the programs are still working just fine.

I will provide monthly updates here if you're still curious or hesitant about purchasing this suite.

I just wanted to post here to let everyone know that this product is still registered and still working. I use CC every day. A breakdown of my usage is as follows:

Photoshop: Daily
Illustrator: 3-4x Weekly
Premiere Pro: 4-5x Monthly
InDesign: 2-3x Monthly
Adobe Acrobat: 4-5x Weekly
Dreamweaver: 2-3x Monthly

Overall, I haven't had any problems yet since my original purchase date of January 30 of this year.

Another month has gone by (making the total time I've used OP's product 5 months and counting), and the programs ar still working! I have updated the apps several times throughout the past few months, and as you can see from my screenshot, I am using the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app (for Mac).

I will update this post later to show that all apps are up-to-date after I update the apps I need.

This is by far the BEST purchase I have made during my history on the forums.

Oh look, it's July 26! Which means yet another month has gone by, and all of my Adobe CC apps are updated and most importantly, still functional.

6 months of solid continual use and no hiccups... I've definitely got my money's worth out of this! I'm buying a new computer and going to use my current computer as a backup, so I will be installing this on the new computer using the same Adobe ID. Will let you all know the outcome, and if I run into any problems, which I don't think I will.

Cheers!

Thank you once again for the dedicated review updates! They're definitely helping a lot. Be sure to let me know if you do run into any issues and I'll be more than happy to help.

andyframpton

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:05:39 AM

Is this still working?
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:56:31 AM

Is this still working?

Hi, yes it is!

stevensns

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:46:09 PM

I paid for the program , but i couldnt install it , i contacted you but no respond
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:00:03 PM

I paid for the program , but i couldnt install it , i contacted you but no respond

Hi.

My main form of communication is bitcointalk private messages. Could you please message me with the issue you had using the pm system here? Thanks, and hope to get this problem fixed!

player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:05:29 PM

Bumping this for probably the last time unless this is being bought again.

KGMK

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:09:57 AM

You are selling license keys that are going to expire November. 30. This is not a lifetime key. Where is your head dude?
Maszie

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:21:29 PM

I bought your method a couple of months ago and now got the message that the license will expire on the November 30. Will there be any updates for your customers?
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:44:52 PM

Hi everyone.

It has been brought to my attention by numerous people that there has been a statement from the Adobe programs claiming that the license will expire on the 30th of this month. While I have not gotten the same message, I assume that Adobe has caught on to my method due to the numerous people who decided to take my method an resell it.

Regardless, I promised that this would be a lifetime product, which seemingly it is not. I will wait until the date comes and I will follow through with 1 of the 2 following procedures:

1) If I have found a patch for the method, I will apply it and send it out to those who have bought from me previously.

2) If I have not found a patch by that date, I will issue refunds for the 2017 upgrade ($10). As far as I know, the 2015 version is working fine (as I am using it and never got any message about the license expiry). However, I will need to have some form of confirmation that you indeed bought my method. I will ask for this when the time comes.

I'm sorry for taking so long to update this. I've been working hard to find a patch, and I will continue to do so. I'm thankful that you all have been patient with me.

I will keep this thread locked and bump it occasionally so that people may have the chance to see it multiple times. Feel free to message me at any time with questions or concerns, and I will do the best to get back to you.

Will currently put together some funds for issuing refunds for the worst case. I'd like to assure everyone that I won't just run away. I've been on these forums for a while and it just isn't the right thing to do as a seller and active member here. I will keep you guys updated as best I can.

Thanks,

Player514

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: