Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:36:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRC taking off again at Vircurex!  (Read 800 times)
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 05:59:15 PM

We are up to .0025 per BTC again and volume is nearing 500 BTC!

more or less retired.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Walter Rothbard

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2013, 06:38:28 PM

Yes.  All time daily high volume. Smiley

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/period-charts.php?period=ytd&resolution=day&pair=trc-btc&market=vircurex

Not seeing any comparable volume on the other exchanges, but the price is rising there, too.

I bought a little extra TRC this morning. Smiley

crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 07:01:36 PM

Wow, 300,000TRC were traded? Thats almost 1/6 the mined coins! Very awesome.

more or less retired.
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 11:26:23 AM

So now TRC is really taking off, it's up 3x since 2 days ago. The Hash rate is also phenomenal. The news of BTC-E accepting TRC is thrilling for all TRC users. There is an exciting opportunity coming our way.

Total number of coins TRC to PPC and LTC:

Total coins mined so far:

PPC: 18 Million
LTC: 16 Million
TRC: 2 Million

While currently TRC is trading about 2x the price of PPC, per coin this suggests that TRC should eventually be trading at 9x the price of PPC per coin. Also it suggests there are far fewer massive coin hoarders in TRC (although there are a few to be sure) as block reward has always be *only* 20TRC. Versus PPC's current reward of 581.06 coins per block, but as the reward is always shrinking the early PPC miners earned far more- original PPC block reward was 2500 coins per block.

That said- I own both TRC and PPC. While everyone knows I'm a TRC supporter, PPC is also really an exciting addition to the Crypto world and with Sunny King at the helm, PPC is in very good hands- so no one should take my comments to be "anti-PPC".

I'm excited for the adoption of both PPC and TRC on BTC-E, exciting days are ahead of us!

more or less retired.
spacegoat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We are connected. you are me I am you.

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 11:58:49 AM

So now TRC is really taking off, it's up 3x since 2 days ago. The Hash rate is also phenomenal. The news of BTC-E accepting TRC is thrilling for all TRC users. There is an exciting opportunity coming our way.

Total number of coins TRC to PPC and LTC:

Total coins mined so far:

PPC: 18 Million
LTC: 16 Million
TRC: 2 Million

While currently TRC is trading about 2x the price of PPC, per coin this suggests that TRC should eventually be trading at 9x the price of PPC per coin. Also it suggests there are far fewer massive coin hoarders in TRC (although there are a few to be sure) as block reward has always be *only* 20TRC. Versus PPC's current reward of 581.06 coins per block, but as the reward is always shrinking the early PPC miners earned far more- original PPC block reward was 2500 coins per block.

That said- I own both TRC and PPC. While everyone knows I'm a TRC supporter, PPC is also really an exciting addition to the Crypto world and with Sunny King at the helm, PPC is in very good hands- so no one should take my comments to be "anti-PPC".

I'm excited for the adoption of both PPC and TRC on BTC-E, exciting days are ahead of us!

I am so stoked for you TRC guys I had a vision that terracoin would boom a while ago, I've been trying to get the TRC site to fix its spelling and grammar mistakes to get ready foor the boom, but it looks like it doesn't matter now, I so wish I had more to invest right now. 

but I am so stoked for you guys I've been following you on the terracoin stuff.  most excellent you saw a good thing when it was born and hopped on it Smiley

yeah baby yeah
Walter Rothbard

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2013, 01:52:23 PM

The news of BTC-E accepting TRC is thrilling for all TRC users.

Where's the announcement?

spacegoat

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:08:16 AM

http://postimg.org/image/baigc8dkx/

also did you guys hear TRC will be traded at a new trading platform, www.crypto-trade.com, opening in 10 days. 

so what that means is TRC is about to skyrocket for sure.  I'm glad I got in.  i lost alot of coins in an inpatient trade but I should get back up to speed I lost about a quarter of all my TRC.  that market is ruthless sometimes.

if TRC makes it to crypto-trade AND btc-e its going to be birthed

did you gUYS SEE that huge spike that just went straight up to 1985 bitcoins per terracoin.  it was like light to the heavens straight up.  it broke the graphs! 

tomorrow will be an exciting day for trc, let's keep people informed so they can invest early too.  there is still echoes of "TRC TRC TRC" all through the troll box at btc-e  I wonder what will happen in the days to come. 

http://postimg.org/image/hhq5par7h/

how do you put images on the post? 

anyway, see yall tomorrow!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

yeah baby yeah
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 08:52:30 AM

http://postimg.org/image/baigc8dkx/

also did you guys hear TRC will be traded at a new trading platform, www.crypto-trade.com, opening in 10 days.  

so what that means is TRC is about to skyrocket for sure.  I'm glad I got in.  i lost alot of coins in an inpatient trade but I should get back up to speed I lost about a quarter of all my TRC.  that market is ruthless sometimes.

if TRC makes it to crypto-trade AND btc-e its going to be birthed

did you gUYS SEE that huge spike that just went straight up to 1985 bitcoins per terracoin.  it was like light to the heavens straight up.  it broke the graphs!  

tomorrow will be an exciting day for trc, let's keep people informed so they can invest early too.  there is still echoes of "TRC TRC TRC" all through the troll box at btc-e  I wonder what will happen in the days to come.  

http://postimg.org/image/hhq5par7h/

how do you put images on the post?  

anyway, see yall tomorrow!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Just wrap the URL in open and closed img tag like
Code:
[img]http://postimg.org/image/hhq5par7h[/img]

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 09:07:22 AM

WTF happened in the night? Did someone paid 2K BTC per TRC???

spacegoat

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 09:10:19 AM

its just not working for some reason.  I wrap the img url img  but nada...

yeah dude we had a massive TRC Surge that, according to the books, went 1985 BTC per TRC one point.  (a sign of things to come?)  LOL

yeah baby yeah
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: