Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:09:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETC] Ethereum Classic Speculation  (Read 4362 times)
Azael (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:13:36 PM

Thread for discussion of Ethereum Classic trading and price speculation.

twitter.com/erikledgers
Azael (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:25:04 PM

Doesn't look like it'll stay below 0.002 for long. Sell side on Poloniex could fall under 1M this week.

twitter.com/erikledgers
gijoes

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:45:54 PM

A long slide from 0.0025 btc looked like a decent accumulation, with sell side finally becoming really exhausted by now. Then, a DDoS/hardfork panic this week dropped the price below one bucks (0.0015 btc) and shook out all the remaining weak hands.

With stronger hands aboard, ETC dev team firmly in control of their code and major projects ready to launch on Classic chain (ETCWin, Fundonomy), we are looking for a restart of a major price uptrend.

🔒 SafeCrypt.io  █████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Azael (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:15:36 AM

A long slide from 0.0025 btc looked like a decent accumulation, with sell side finally becoming really exhausted by now. Then, a DDoS/hardfork panic this week dropped the price below one bucks (0.0015 btc) and shook out all the remaining weak hands.

With stronger hands aboard, ETC dev team firmly in control of their code and major projects ready to launch on Classic chain (ETCWin, Fundonomy), we are looking for a restart of a major price uptrend.

I thought the 0.002 levels would hold during and after the WHG release of funds as it looked quite strong but I was proven wrong. The issue ever since around 0.0025 has been demand. The buy side were stronger by magnitudes at least before the 0.0015 levels and looking at market depth were like looking at Himalaya in comparison to Denmark.

This is quite important to your analysis as well https://twitter.com/BankToTheFuture/status/787153696182312961

twitter.com/erikledgers
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:20:32 AM

I bought a few coins randomly before I went to dinner today,
come back and see 17% increase in price.  Tongue

I feel like both ETC/ ETH could go to the moon, or crash and burn over the next few weeks.
Maybe someone more familiar with the changes in the upcoming fork can make a prediction...

gijoes

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:24:50 AM

ETC trading volume continues to climb, outpacing ETH volume on Polo:

https://twitter.com/bit_novosti/status/787840744216076289

🔒 SafeCrypt.io  █████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
d-trix

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:46:40 AM

It looks like ETC suddenly gaining an upper hand over ETH in terms of volume. It would be interesting to find out if ETH can retain top position after upcoming hard fork.
gijoes

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:15:20 AM

Whaleclub: ETC going into major uptrend.

https://twitter.com/whaleclubco/status/787926276329791488

🔒 SafeCrypt.io  █████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:38:25 AM

Damn what the hell is this peace of nonsense ? Want some TA, ETC broke a long standing descending triangle last week, and just pull backed to it yesterday as it happens 90% of the case. now, again if it doesn't break above the resistance, it's going more south.

you'll lose everything in a week here if you don't go deeper into stuff. thanks for giving other your money anyway.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:22:32 PM

It looks like ETC suddenly gaining an upper hand over ETH in terms of volume. It would be interesting to find out if ETH can retain top position after upcoming hard fork.

A sudden increase in volume coupled with a fall in price is a bad sign.  It means that people want to get out and are dumping ETC in the market.  The direct effect of this is on the miners.  It will certainly reduce their earn.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Azael (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:54:46 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 06:11:46 PM by Azael

A sudden increase in volume coupled with a fall in price is a bad sign.  It means that people want to get out and are dumping ETC in the market.  The direct effect of this is on the miners.  It will certainly reduce their earn.

Might as well be that day traders went in and out.. short term fluctuations is the combination of many different interests so it is hard to decipher what they mean IMO. Still up roughly 5% since yesterday though.

twitter.com/erikledgers
sandiman

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:35:27 PM

A sudden increase in volume coupled with a fall in price is a bad sign.  It means that people want to get out and are dumping ETC in the market.  The direct effect of this is on the miners.  It will certainly reduce their earn.

Might as well be that day traders went in and out.. short term fluctuations is the combination of many different interests so it is hard to decipher what they mean IMO. Still up roughly 5% since yesterday though.

perfect bounce against resistance, meanwhile, keep bagholding.
Azael (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:47:07 PM

perfect bounce against resistance,

Why is it an indicator to sell when you see one? IMO it's one of many signs of the beginning of a bull market sort of like a tactical door breach where everyone is waiting for it to break to run inside.

twitter.com/erikledgers
sandiman

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:19:27 PM

perfect bounce against resistance,

Why is it an indicator to sell when you see one? IMO it's one of many signs of the beginning of a bull market sort of like a tactical door breach where everyone is waiting for it to break to run inside.

To put it simply, that price zone was a major support during months, thus the market participants will mostly buy at that price. Since it has been broken downward, all people that bought at that price are now willing to sell when they can break even.

Now, ETC needs much more "fuel" to break that resistance. smart money, market participants are call it what ever you want, need to accumulate at lower points for that resistance to break.
Azael (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:11:23 AM

I bought a few coins randomly before I went to dinner today,
come back and see 17% increase in price.  Tongue

I feel like both ETC/ ETH could go to the moon, or crash and burn over the next few weeks.
Maybe someone more familiar with the changes in the upcoming fork can make a prediction...

Congratulations! I always keep low ball bids out in different markets which has produced surprises like that.

I don't think the HF will be of any significant impact on price either direction.

twitter.com/erikledgers
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:52:29 AM

Damn what the hell is this peace of nonsense ? Want some TA, ETC broke a long standing descending triangle last week, and just pull backed to it yesterday as it happens 90% of the case. now, again if it doesn't break above the resistance, it's going more south.

you'll lose everything in a week here if you don't go deeper into stuff. thanks for giving other your money anyway.

i don't think ETC will change direction anytime soon. the only thing that we can hope for is these small jump backs that is also known as dead cat jumps.

but i think it is still possible in the future that there will be some rises (pumps) with this coin, it is not yet fully dead. needs some hype.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
sandiman

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:23:00 PM

i don't think ETC will change direction anytime soon. the only thing that we can hope for is these small jump backs that is also known as dead cat jumps.

but i think it is still possible in the future that there will be some rises (pumps) with this coin, it is not yet fully dead. needs some hype.

Totally agree with you on that, just that this TA is actually not TA, just non sense  Grin winner in this game are the one that are patient (except when bag holding  Wink)
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:38:32 PM

I think some news should be in the market. Too much silence in etc. I was a eth fan boy, as a trader i made some deals in etc too. So far i am happy with eth, not with etc
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:43:39 PM

I think some news should be in the market. Too much silence in etc. I was a eth fan boy, as a trader i made some deals in etc too. So far i am happy with eth, not with etc

Just wait and see till ETC reaches it's full potential... It's going to break out the records very soon.

I'm really liking the low-to-no activity of ETC and predicting a very good future of it, along with ETH.
ayesha sadiqa

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:59:18 AM

yes i think you have take a good decision and it can give you really a good profit, you just need to be patient and hold your stock and hope that this time Ethereum price is really going to increase to a new level.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: