Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Ireland bank account to verify paypal  (Read 834 times)
wildkens (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BitConnect coin

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:40:31 AM

I want to buy Ireland bank account to verify paypal but don't ask me to send first we can use escrow or if u r trusted enough I can send firat

bitconnect coin [ ico ] [ community ] [ facebook ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
community driven decentralized cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 06:58:43 AM

Why you need a bank account to verify your Paypal (I don't think someone will be able to sell you a bank account)?
You can use a VCC to verify your Paypal.
If you need one, PM me.

Thank you

wildkens (OP)

BitConnect coin

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:23:07 AM

Why you need a bank account to verify your Paypal (I don't think someone will be able to sell you a bank account)?
If you need one, PM me.

Thank you
Actually I want to verify 100% my account I already attach vcc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:55:32 AM

If you need one, PM me.

Thank you
The last time i checked the paypal requirement i did not see ireland among the countries that requires bank account for full verification though England is among, why not contact people on localbitcoin especially those from that country, they might be able to help you.
wildkens (OP)

BitConnect coin

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:02:15 AM

If you need one, PM me.

Thank you
The last time i checked the paypal requirement i did not see ireland among the countries that requires bank account for full verification though England is among, why not contact people on localbitcoin especially those from that country, they might be able to help you.
Currently my account is 80% verified but some time when I try to send the payments as friends and family it shows me some kind of error that we are unable to send your payment right now if u keep running this issue plz connect PayPal so I call to paypal and they are saying that the error is because the payment u are sending is insecure coz of receiver so if you still want to process the payment ad your documents and attach your bank account so I already submitted my docs but I don't have any bank account so I decided to ad any virtual bank account therefore I need help
Anyway your idea is good thanks for your idea

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:06:13 PM

Currently my account is 80% verified but some time when I try to send the payments as friends and family it shows me some kind of error that we are unable to send your payment right now if u keep running this issue plz connect PayPal so I call to paypal and they are saying that the error is because the payment u are sending is insecure coz of receiver so if you still want to process the payment ad your documents and attach your bank account so I already submitted my docs but I don't have any bank account so I decided to ad any virtual bank account therefore I need help

That's a load of bullshit and lies. Many banks offer children accounts so that even children below 15 can have their bank accounts and debit cards. So even if you are 12, which you seem you are, little kiddo, go ask your parents nicely to get you a bank account and the card and stop lying and trying to scam here, kiddo.

The bank account you need to link with your Paypal has to be in the same name and there are no bank owners on this forum so nobody can sell you a bank account in your name here. Go with your parents to the bank and get it yourself. And pay attention in school, especially the English language classes.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
wildkens (OP)

BitConnect coin

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:10:59 PM

That's a load of bullshit and lies. Many banks offer children accounts so that even children below 15 can have their bank accounts and debit cards. So even if you are 12, which you seem you are, little kiddo, go ask your parents nicely to get you a bank account and the card and stop lying and trying to scam here, kiddo.

The bank account you need to link with your Paypal has to be in the same name and there are no bank owners on this forum so nobody can sell you a bank account in your name here. Go with your parents to the bank and get it yourself. And pay attention in school, especially the English language classes.
First of all buddy coll down and 2ndly I m not ask for original bank account I m asking for virtual bank account and let me tell you one more thing I m not a kid my friend OK I m 30 years old so plz plz plz don't ruin my reputation and my thread for your some bucks
And what kind of scam you are talking about I didn't get it brother if buying this kind of thing illegal just tell me will lock the thread right now ok

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: