Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:19:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TBC(The Billion Coin) - For sale  (Read 2854 times)
Kalder699 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:07:16 AM

Currently holding  62 Pieces of TBC coin and i would like to sell it for $25(0.039btc) depending on how much will you buy each per piece https://i.imgur.com/CdATqhv.png
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:11:42 AM

Can you tell me the current market price of this coin and where it is traded ? I might buy it if there is a profit left between your price and the exchange price.
Kalder699 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:13:31 AM

Can you tell me the current market price of this coin and where it is traded ? I might buy it if there is a profit left between your price and the exchange price.
The tbc coin now is about $29+  in current price
Kalder699 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:30:41 AM

It doesnt have an exchanger yet  but you can spend it via merchants on facebooks and other blogs.Te dev is already planning about its exchanger so soon it will have an exchanger
kyceblck

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:30:12 PM

save your coin mahnnnnnn. dont be like the guy who used 1500 bitcoin i buying pizza in 2009. tbc will grow when the times comes
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 02:26:16 PM

save your coin mahnnnnnn. dont be like the guy who used 1500 bitcoin i buying pizza in 2009. tbc will grow when the times comes

Tbc is not a crypto currency and they are not decentralized so I do not see it growing like what Bitcoin have accomplished,they are pure ponzi scheme and will die a natural death,they are like Onecoin an mlm hiding in the name of crypto currency .
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:13:24 AM

That is serious,he will probably be biting his fingers right now but tbc cant bring similar results because it is designed to have a short life.

ilhamsudekis

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:25:32 PM

Tbc is not a crypto currency and they are not decentralized so I do not see it growing like what Bitcoin have accomplished,they are pure ponzi scheme and will die a natural death,they are like Onecoin an mlm hiding in the name of crypto currency .

so dont expect too much from this coin right ?
and selling them ASAP is the right choice ?
kyceblck

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:37:30 PM

well the fact is i have investigated, dude sell your coin with immedate effect
Kalder699 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:01:14 AM

Not really because price increses 5% daily and therr are many excangers around online
atenistaccc

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:28:46 AM

The current price of TBC today is worth 439€ per TBC coin.
and you can sell it here at current price: thebillioncoin.trade
roy778

Activity: 239

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 03:39:45 AM

they are like Onecoin, sell your tbc soon
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 05:09:39 AM

Then why he is selling that cheap if you can sell it at a much higher price in their own trading site,I don't get the logic and beside it's hard to engage in a buy and sell here,you need to get a good escrow to protect the deal,something is wrong then in their trading site ? or OP has something in his mind.

atenistaccc

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:14:14 PM

Then why he is selling that cheap if you can sell it at a much higher price in their own trading site,I don't get the logic and beside it's hard to engage in a buy and sell here,you need to get a good escrow to protect the deal,something is wrong then in their trading site ? or OP has something in his mind.

The reason they didn't sell their coins in TBC site coz only few wants to buy TBC on site and there is a lot of tbc holders placing bids of bulk TBC, and only 5-20 coins can sold daily on the TBC trading platform. So that is why so many of them spreading to sell their coins peer-to-peer...and most of the time to get costumers from other TBC holders they are bargaining the price of TBC.

Patience is a Virtue... I really appreciate the progress of The Billion Coin in the process. THE WORLD NEEDS TO ADOPT THIS TBC FIRST BEFORE PUTTING A MONEY ON IT. It's yet coming bro...This will be the Alpha and the Omega abundance user based crypto coin in the internet. Don't miss this out and wait for millennial generations to come for your next trip. See you there.... Smiley
hgfcjfuik

Activity: 199

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:48:45 PM

scam coin, sell them soon
wahyusakti60@yahoo.com

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:04:30 AM

i have sell all my tbc, i sell 773 tbc
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:42:49 AM

the billion coin site still run
this now iam never hear about people promote ethe billion coin
i think billion coin site this now die
and member can't selling coin because never exchanger acepted the billion coin
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:03:53 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 12:16:46 PM by Hassan02

There's too many problem about this coin I have also TBC in my Android app wallet but I cannot send it to other theres always failed when I send it. I don't know reason why but it's too bad happened.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:27:53 PM

i have sell all my tbc, i sell 773 tbc
How? AFAIK, there is no any exchange site which supported this ponzi coin. Are you lying on here?

No matter how long this ponzi coin site running, it is still ponzi coin. Avoid them.
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:06:15 PM

tbc coin has been distributed and now how much the coins 1tbc?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: