Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TBC(The Billion Coin) - For sale  (Read 2850 times)
Doddolo

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:36:07 PM

Will there be an exchange in the future? If it will, wich will it be? Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 09:12:26 AM

Can you tell me the current market price of this coin and where it is traded ? I might buy it if there is a profit left between your price and the exchange price.
I think if you buy these coins, you will die in this coin, the coin market to trade only for a small coin stranded somewhere so that there is no hope for a future life.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:12:18 AM

Can you tell me the current market price of this coin and where it is traded ? I might buy it if there is a profit left between your price and the exchange price.
I think if you buy these coins, you will die in this coin, the coin market to trade only for a small coin stranded somewhere so that there is no hope for a future life.

theres a trading site for that coin made already but theres no transaction has been made since the price of tbc coin is so high that people cannot afford to buy it on the current price, thats why i beleive that tbc coin will turn to shit or shall we call it shit already, i don't see any future on that one and neither i dont have plans to stake with it, that coin has been made just to scam and run as ponzi, to pitty for people who buy for it already.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:27:17 PM

you're selling a trash coin, it doesn't even cost a dollar per coin.
i have so much of that crap and i can sell them at 0.5$ each coin.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:46:00 PM

they still haven't realized that it's worthless
trbutjk

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:40:43 PM

thi is a trash coin, don't buy

atenistaccc

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 09:20:33 AM

thi is a trash coin, don't buy

LOL!!! EVEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY! I KNOW BETTER THAN ANYONE THAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD IT TODAY UNLESS YOU ARE AN OPEN MINDED PERSON WHO CAN RISK WHATEVER THE PRICE IS.. Smiley WE CAN ONLY SAYS: WE ARE JUST LUCKILY ENOUGH HAVING THIS COIN BEARING ITS WORTH. Smiley AHAHAHA
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:06:36 AM

theres a trading site for that coin made already but theres no transaction has been made since the price of tbc coin is so high that people cannot afford to buy it on the current price, thats why i beleive that tbc coin will turn to shit or shall we call it shit already, i don't see any future on that one and neither i dont have plans to stake with it, that coin has been made just to scam and run as ponzi, to pitty for people who buy for it already.
Which trading site supported this ponzi coin? AFAIK this ponzi coin doesn't has any supported trading site and people who buy/sell this coin only through peer to peer.

they still haven't realized that it's worthless
They are already knew about this, they are just selling their ponzi coin to hoping they can break even because they are get scammed.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:47:16 AM

Which trading site supported this ponzi coin? AFAIK this ponzi coin doesn't has any supported trading site and people who buy/sell this coin only through peer to peer.

~snip~
~snip~

You can look at tbctrade.com and you could actually see the trade stat in their, coins are not moving and totally theirs no trade transaction has been made for the long time since the price for this ponzi coin is unreachable and not buyable for its current false rate, better to evade to thus coin since i believe we cannot actually see some good future on this one.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

atenistaccc

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:23:24 PM

you're selling a trash coin, it doesn't even cost a dollar per coin.
i have so much of that crap and i can sell them at 0.5$ each coin.

Can you pm me? I will buy all your TBC coins.. ASAP!!!
mustakforum

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:24:44 PM

Someting problem.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:42:29 PM

tbc coin has been distributed and now how much the coins 1tbc?
1tbc is already 20,000$. And the price still rising. Wtf coin is this.
They have even there own exchanger. Only idots will fall into this shit coin.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 02:59:18 PM

This shitcoin sell on facebook massively, but no one tried to buy it.. Well if it is a billion shitcoin prove it, some of my friends in the philippines sell this shitcoin for only 0.2pesos per coin, even on that price i have no nerve to buy this coin..
blackmagician

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:57:55 PM

what it's this? I do not see the full details of this coin, how to get this coins,
I think this promotion sale, confusing  Huh
Dont try to invest in this coin, cause it doesnt have value at all.
You can buy on thier site which is 20000$ per 1 tbc,  you can also buy on some sellers for 10k satoshi per 1tbc

midelou

Activity: 442
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:09:10 AM

I didn't buy this coin but received some kringles for signing up. The value has indeed gone up since I last registered. I still don't know what to do with it. It is not listed at any exchange. I found an FB group buying and selling TBC but not sure if I can trust them. Moot point, it is a shit coin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: