Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Biscoint.io: A new Bitcoin price comparison service  (Read 470 times)
jcarrijo (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:48:27 PM

I’m pleased to announce a new and useful tool to compare bitcoin prices: Biscoint.io

It is a web platform where you can compare bitcoin prices at several exchanges at once. It works really simple: First you choose if you want to buy ( default ) or sell bitcoins. Then, you say how much you want to buy or sell and voilá! Biscoint shows you the prices, starting with the best ones and including all fees.

How it works?
It’s from the exchanges orderbooks that Biscoint extract the data to find the best final price for Bitcoins, after applying the fees advertised by each exchange.

Split purchase
Biscoint is specially useful for large operations, since it will calculate the best way to split your purchase among several smaller purchases on different exchange, in order to efficiently benefit from their disperse liquidity.

Check out our short video: https://youtu.be/l26gavcavPE.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:15:46 PM

Price seem to be only in brazilian currency not in other currency so basically we can't compare bitcoin currency. Can't you add option to select currency in which users like to view real time prices?

EDIT: Found that there is button to select currency in top right corner but site redirected to brazilian version first better to target global target and set default currency to USD.

jcarrijo (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:50:14 PM

Found that there is button to select currency in top right corner but site redirected to brazilian version first better to target global target and set default currency to USD.
The site tries to figure out your country based on your IP, and if it is from one of the countries (U.S., Canada, Brazil, Argentina or Eurozone countries), that country comes selected.

We localize by country instead of by currency, because the banking interfaces is country dependent.

If not, the site assumes Brazil as the default for historical reasons, since it is the first country supported, and still our largest audience.

I assume you are from none of the supported countries, am I right? In the next update, we will assume U.S. as default.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: