Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:57:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] 0.2137 BTC [W] $125 Paypal  (Read 483 times)
Alanay (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:09:15 PM

I can sell the BTC to multiple people if you only need less. PM me for details of trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
innominatus

Activity: 126

You have to get lost before you can find yourself.

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:27:47 PM

I
I can sell the BTC to multiple people if you only need less. PM me for details of trade.
can do that for you
Lacballs

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:38:06 PM

I
can do that for you

You shouldn't do that. I sent him money he then said it would take 30 minutes so I told him to refund me and he did by ECHEQUE   causing the money to be in pending status.
Alanay (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:25:42 PM

I
can do that for you

You shouldn't do that. I sent him money he then said it would take 30 minutes so I told him to refund me and he did by ECHEQUE   causing the money to be in pending status.

Are you serious? You tried to scam me. I was simply waiting for my wallet to synchronize with the blockchain.

After I sent you a refund then you send me a request for the same amount saying you want it under "friends and family". So you would have gotten double your money. You suck scammer.

mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:37:58 PM

If you want to do this without any problems then do this with me. Cool

You will need to send first because I am not waiting for "synchronizing my wallet" with the bitcoins to be sent.

If you do want to do this then send to the bitcoin address located in my profile.
Done deal!

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:39:07 PM

Always use an escrow with this user, i was talking to him and he wants me to send first and when i refuse and ask for an escrow he says he will only deal tomorrow if theres an escrow, signs of a scammer so always use an escrow, you have been warned.
Lacballs

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:44:20 PM

I
can do that for you

You shouldn't do that. I sent him money he then said it would take 30 minutes so I told him to refund me and he did by ECHEQUE   causing the money to be in pending status.

Are you serious? You tried to scam me. I was simply waiting for my wallet to synchronize with the blockchain.

After I sent you a refund then you send me a request for the same amount saying you want it under "friends and family". So you would have gotten double your money. You suck scammer.

Yea obviously that's a lie. I sent you funds then yiu say it's going to take half hour to send coins. I request refund then and yiu refund back with an echeque. Then ignore my PMS. Who's the scammer?
Lacballs

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:46:38 PM

Yea you're right I did send request fur the amount friends and family I don't want you're bullshit check
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:53:19 PM

Always use an escrow with this user, i was talking to him and he wants me to send first and when i refuse and ask for an escrow he says he will only deal tomorrow if theres an escrow, signs of a scammer so always use an escrow, you have been warned.
That's exactly why I say that I will only do this if he sends first.
It will be done and done if he does that.
If he doesn't like that then I know he is trying to scam.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:59:28 PM

I highly doubt he will deal with you either, he was so responsive before the mention of an escrow and now he went very quiet after I mentioned the escrow.
Alanay (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:15:05 PM

I highly doubt he will deal with you either, he was so responsive before the mention of an escrow and now he went very quiet after I mentioned the escrow.

I was quiet because I was having my fucking dinner. Thanks for shitting on my thread everyone. I'll do escrow with you tomorrow then no more fucking escrow somebody else can go first or I pick the escrow person.

kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:28:08 PM

Please update your thread that you are not going first nor using escrow
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: